Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neither has an answer to Domu, as far as I can see. Kakuzu might very well be able to solo. Preta Path would be one shot by KKM. With sufficient prep time for her Paper Bomb Ocean, they might be able to take down Kakuzu as fire consumes oxygen and if he is surrounded by enough then maybe he'd be unable to breathe. But this is unlikely.

Tazzilla88

Veteran
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura is not Preta path .-.

Kakuzu can solo this with a katon and a fuuton.
My bad :p
Still Asura has no answer for it. And that's a huge problem given thats it's implied that she can spam it.
Asura path has shown a decent amount of durability, however nothing suggests that it can tolerate being ripped apart continuously. Whereas, Temari has demostrated an aptitude for dealing with projectiles.

However, I'm going to say that you are overrating again Zex, if you think this ends it two jutsus. As Kakuzu cannot both domu and use his other jutsus unless his hearts are out. The kunoichis would avoid the blast in a similar manner as a distracted Kakashi did.

If his hearts are out flying would be problematic to them as Temari would alter the wind currents that allow them to fly.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still Asura has no answer for it. And that's a huge problem given thats it's implied that she can spam it.
Asura path has shown a decent amount of durability, however nothing suggests that it can tolerate being ripped apart continuously. Whereas, Temari has demostrated an aptitude for dealing with projectiles.

However, I'm going to say that you are overrating again Zex, if you think this ends it two jutsus. As Kakuzu cannot both domu and use his other jutsus unless his hearts are out. The kunoichis would avoid the blast in a similar manner as a distracted Kakashi did.

If his hearts are out flying would be problematic to them as Temari would alter the wind currents that allow them to fly.
@bold Whut?

Anyways not really, he doesn't really need to use Domu at all here, his threads swat anything Konan sends at him from the sky and his katon shits on any one of Temaris one dimensional fuutons. Why you're bringing Kakashi who has pre-cog into this scenario is beyond me when neither of these kunoichi come close to him in speed and reactions.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo, Versus Colosseum is going DOWNHILL.