Konan (Naruto Shippuden) vs Cerberus/Pein's Dog (Naruto Shippuden)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Rules
  • Anime and video game feats no manga just material seen as non canon
  • setting amegakure
  • Pein sends his dog after konan because she turned traitor on her boyfriend
  • Konan would be in character when the dog attacks her

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
couldt pein's mutt make clones to escape from the paper tho
Proper clones or do you mean the multiplying ability it has?

The former is probably not an ability it has but even if it did Konan can easily make more paper to cover the clones.

The latter requires conventional physical damage to the dog, while the papers will simply suffocate it.

The only thing I am unsure of is whether Nagato could channel the other powers of the Six Paths through the dog alone. That may change things.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Proper clones or do you mean the multiplying ability it has?
The multiply ability when has the mutt ever showcased proper clone ninjutsu??

The only thing I am unsure of is whether Nagato could channel the other powers of the Six Paths through the dog alone. That may change things.
That could occur ig, I was just assuming pein's dog vs pein's girl though
Thought it was neat since i've been doing summoning vs minion type matches lately eg danzo's summon vs danzo\s subordinates or jiraya's student vs his summoning

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That could occur ig, I was just assuming pein's dog vs pein's girl though
Thought it was neat since i've been doing summoning vs minion type matches lately eg danzo's summon vs danzo\s subordinates or jiraya's student vs his summoning
If Nagato does do that, then the fight would be a lot more difficult. Konan could try to outlast him by sustaining her paper form, but she wouldn't be able to just suffocate the dog anymore.

In these fights, it usually comes down to who breaks the rule. For Jiraiya, his summons are very strong because they exist independent of him and are more like teammates, while students are based on him and would usually be weaker than him. For Nagato, Konan is more like a teammate and not someone he groomed under him so her power is more likely to be comparable to his own than a summon that is based off of him. This is just a general trend.