KONAHMARU!!! amazing potential, and heres why.

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok, so I just got done watching the fight with Konahamaru and Temari than also the one with Konahamaru and the path of Pain. Both a fairly difficult opponents for one that is only 12, but yet pulls off some pretty intellectual tactics. Id put him almost near kakashi's skill level when he was 12.

Now I wanna break down the two fights and tell you why I think hes beast.

First the battle between him and the path. Not only does he save his so called "sensei" ebisu, he also manages to land a rasengan on the trapped path sending him into a wall stunned.

Second the battle between him and temari. This is where I think Konahamaru really shines. Hes somewhat a little bit more reckless in this fight but none the less pro. Konahamaru is obviously a midrange close range fighter, which gives the ranged fighter temari the benefit of the doubt. Yet konahamaru manages to get in close anough to score a rasengan hit, but is stopped short by shikamaru. Here is were i wigged out when shikamaru does this it send the the rasengan into the ground creating a huge crator and sends a whole bunch of trees flying. Now dont you think that is a bit powerful for a premature rasengan thats not even full size?

for a good comparison to show how strong he is let me take you back to when naruto fought sasuke on top of the hospital before the time skip when naruto was 12-13. kakashi stops naruto and sasuke in the nic of time send naruto and his rasengan flying into a water tower. Merely damaging the other side not damaging as much stuff as Konahamaru did.

So yea consider me a Konahamaru fan boy idc. haha when he is Narutos age he is going to be a monster. Plus i think he will make a contract with the monkey king enma and monkeys like the third.( just alittle added beastness)

If you took the time to read all this i would love to hear your opinions.

Reactions: Uchihagodzzz

Netsui

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I will acknowledge that he is strong, because he did manage to take out a Path. I just don't judge how strong he is from the Temari fight because it didn't happen in the manga. He is strong though, and he will most likely end up being very strong in the future. I imagine him having Monkey summonings like the 3rd Hokage, but I don't exactly know what else he'll have since he learns from Ebisu, and learns some things from Naruto. :D

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Your right he can be a very great ninja, also i disagree with the fact that he's at kakashi level when kakashi was 12, he lacks some intelligence to be at kakashi level but he will get there.
well duh, thats why said almost.
Nah. He sucks!
hey you dont say that.:p
kakashi Fanboy hahaha sorry I aint hating.
I will acknowledge that he is strong, because he did manage to take out a Path. I just don't judge how strong he is from the Temari fight because it didn't happen in the manga. He is strong though, and he will most likely end up being very strong in the future. I imagine him having Monkey summonings like the 3rd Hokage, but I don't exactly know what else he'll have since he learns from Ebisu, and learns some things from Naruto. :D
hahaha poor konahamaru to be stuck with ebisu. I think alot of his stuff will be self tought i just feel hes going to be a protege like granddad.xd

Reactions: Tobinator

Uchihagodzzz

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thanks! I"ve never really thought of him gaining the contract with Enma...That would be so badass!!!
But disagree with that being par to Kakashi at age 12. Kakashi has more intellegence when it comes to battling...+ Ruthlessness. +rep :D

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thanks! I"ve never really thought of him gaining the contract with Enma...That would be so badass!!!
But disagree with that being par to Kakashi at age 12. Kakashi has more intellegence when it comes to battling...+ Ruthlessness. +rep :D
Why do yall keep saying that, I said almost. I do agree though kakashi was more intellegent.:D

raju22

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The boy has potential no doubt and i agree with you on that he is almost kakashi's level in skill (mastering a jutsu like rasengan ) but he dose not has kakashi's inteligent why because kakashi had to see his father commiting suicide to get rid himself from a disgracefull life that matured kakashi beyond his age if it is not for that he would have been acting like konohamaru.:)

Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The boy has potential no doubt and i agree with you on that he is almost kakashi's level in skill (mastering a jutsu like rasengan ) but he dose not has kakashi's inteligent why because kakashi had to see his father commiting suicide to get rid himself from a disgracefull life that matured kakashi beyond his age if it is not for that he would have been acting like konohamaru.:)
agree 100% kakashi never got to be a kid :'(