Devauzamaki

Veteran
Kin
50💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He’s undoing kishimoto established lore.

remember when black zetsu explained how Kaguya merged with the God tree to form the Juubi.

Kodachi said F that. You gotta get eaten by a juubi to form a God tree.
Remember when Shikamaru almost died to a God tree?
Hell now he’s shocked to even hear how a God tree functions

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

remember when black zetsu explained how Kaguya merged with the God tree to form the Juubi.

you are being hasty..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Kodachi is god tier with the script. I think in your case you are slightly illiterate and misinterpreting information. You gotta read these Boruto chapters a few times before making conclusions. Its almost as if they are trying to throw you off. Even the artwork is misleading sometimes. Very good artwork btw.

Umm you seem to be saying that Kodachi's version doesn't have Kaguya eating the chakra fruit. That's ridiculous Amado was clearly speaking of how to make it grow. He even clarified that a chakra tree is a ten tails first. If I remember bz's version correctly he made it sound as if the chakra tree became a ten tails once it fused with Kaguya. Can you believe anything that comes out of BZ's mouth? Ask Madera...
Shikamaru's reaction doesn't mean much he's probably reacting to how the Otsutsuki sacrifice their own. I understand how this new information is difficult to receive for some of the more hardcore fans because Kodachi's version is different. I think Kodachi's style is a little more savage. Compare the first 50 chapters of Naruto to Boruto. Its as if you are reading a completely different manga. I think that is exactly how Kishi wants it.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What?
I don't think he's retconning things.
For one, this is coming from Amado's assumptions.
Another is that Juubi eating stuff and giving birth to the God Tree is already canon.

I mean did you just forget about the whole Juubito and RS Madara arc or something?
It doesn't take a scientific genius like Amado to conclude an already known fact.
I mean they all witnessed it first hand in the first place.

What do you mean undoing Kishimoto established lore?

Also Kishi retcons loads all the time. IDK why you're so pissed that Kodachi "undoes established lore"
He never did undo it as I've stated it above.

For one, to form the Juubi, you need to gather up all of the Tailed Beasts.
Another is that you can use the Gedo Mazou to house them all up (or if you're powerful enough, you don't need to since the Juubi is just chakra and the Gedo Mazou is the vessel). Madara/Obito needed the Gedo Mazou because they aren't powerful enough to combine all the 9 TBs into 1.

Another thing is that GT can just be planted as a chakra fruit (as long as it is Otsutsuki).
We already know that the Juubi is an Otsutsuki product.
That's just Kaguya being separated into 2 parts: her Yin and Yang: her chakra = Juubi and her vessel = Gedo Mazou.
Momoshiki and Kinshiki's final act demonstrated that their race can be turned into chakra fruits meaning there isn't a need to feed it into a Juubi but merely act as a sacrifice to create the chakra fruit.