Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,364💸
Kumi
2,643💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that what if KK is Jiraiya and he decided to go rouge after being revived by Nagato. He then became a vigilante enforcing justice in his own way. He managed to infiltrate Kara and is taking out high ranking members one by one.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't fit J-Man character to abandon Konoha for any reason.. His will of fire is too strong to do such a thing IMO..

Only problem I have is him summoning a toad an Naruto or the toads of Mount Myōboku not knowing about his contract or the toad he summoned..
Though interesting anyway..

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubtful, the only thing we can really assume is that he’s connected to at least one of 4 people(excluding boruto) from konoha in some way shape or form, and that he’s been there. That’s pretty much it

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can’t imagine him abandoning Konoha, especially with what was going on with Akatsuki.

& to causally almost kill Konohamaru like that.

He might have his own agenda but I don’t think he’s in the ninjas side either. For now at least.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking that what if KK is Jiraiya and he decided to go rouge after being revived by Nagato. He then became a vigilante enforcing justice in his own way. He managed to infiltrate Kara and is taking out high ranking members one by one.
That's actually a really good point it would explain why he didn't kill konohamaru and all of his similarities