Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kiyomaru (Cleanse)

As you might imagine, it is not always possible for a medical nin to practice basic hand washing and especially using an antiseptic to disinfect his/her hands. This technique has the effect of instantly removing bacteria, dirt, blood, and other contaminants from the users hands, lower arms, and face. It also insures that any breath that comes from the users body will be free of any bacteria or infectious disease. This technique can also be used to clean the wounds of others in order to prevent infection from bacteria.
Of course in the event that the medical nin is in need to use this technique to prevent infection of an injury that has been inflicted upon him-/herself, it is used as if the shinobi were using it on somebody else.
Now to the actual how to; as I implied above, our complete skin, and most of the mucous membranes are constantly covered with bacteria.. and other microbes. The only thing stopping those microorganisms from causing a disease is the fine balance of them and our physiological protective flora. The best way to describe this better is to give an example: our intestines are covered with millions of microorganisms, and when you get sick (like a cold or something) and you have to take antibiotics for whatever caused the cold, you actually disturb the physiological protective flora of your intestines, and therefore pathological bacteria prevail, and with their tocsins they start damaging the epithelial cells of your intestines thus causing diarrhea [this is for real btw. and I'm sorry for straying away that much lol].
You, with your chakra, can very easily disturb such a tiny energetic system. In order to make your chakra so aggressive you simply visualize how it starts being more agile, warmer and idk.. whatever you think of when you think "destroy >.<". Then you start sending it out from your palms, and while doing so, you simply run your hands over whatever you want to disinfect, be it your arms, face, or the patients wound (requires a different jutsu, since you have got to be careful not to disturb the actual patient’s chakra system). Once the bacteria’s energy system is disturbed, it simply dies because it's membrane starts failing and can no longer keep water inside, and so it dries out.

The method for cleaning yourself:

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

For cleaning someone else:

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

FAQ

Imagine I have access to pathological microorganism... let's say, hypothetically, fungus. How does the rank of these techniques interact with them? Is Med Nin stronger, double stronger, equal? And how would this technique interact in other types of battle applications? What about...lets say I have a mud jutsu, or a dirt jutsu, can I use this technique to coat my hand and body and neutralize it? Is this the same as basic ninjutsu in terms of power? For example, if this was raw ninjutsu, and, thus, weaker to elemental techniques, I'd be able to use it to neutralize a D rank lightning, allowing me to touch electricity, even if momentarily. If it's the same as strong raw ninjutsu, like the hyuuga rotation, then it would be neutral to elemental ninjutsu, so I'd be able to walk through D rank fireballs and the such, like a sort of body armour, as I have my body coated in chakra.

They are equals. Lets use Medical Ninjutsu: Strong Beam as the example.

(Iryo Ninjutsu: Tsuyoi Kōsen) Medical Ninjutsu: Strong Beam

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A high level medical technique in which the user gathers medical chakra, akin to the Shosen Jutsu technique, into his index and middle fingers, forming a dense chakra focus point. This chakra quickly changes from a light, translucent green to a heavy, bright red color as the user points his fingers outwards, unleashing a powerful chakra beam. The chakra beam, however, has different properties from normal chakra and, unlike the technique which serves as its basis, has no healing effect, quite the contrary. If it hits an enemy living organism, its aggressive nature injures the targeted tissues, creating an effect similar to a severe burn. The cells burst open as if having been hit by a high temperature, reducing themselves to a mushy pulp as the beam travels through them. If undefended, the beam can easily pierce through an enemy in a fast manner. The travelling speed of the beam is akin to that of a similar ranked lightning technique. The down side of the technique is that, when it collides with an elemental technique, it acts as a simple, concentrate chakra beam, capable of overcoming B-Rank defenses and only being negated by A-Rank ones.

That also accounts for all medical techniques, they are equal in terms of power and, just general everything. However, these techniques, their design is to clean all of him and you. They are mainly just used to kill microorganism/bacteria. They don't really have many battle applications. Sure, one can be inventive and try to find them but its likely that you can do the same in a better way with other techniques.

Can these be used to desinfect instruments and weapons from poisons and toxins?

Yes and no. Simple pathogens and microorganisms, etc. Poisons, no.

Questions?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Kukuku...interesting."

Orochimaru says, hearing his instructors' words. Orochimaru would hold his hands in front of him as he approaches Nakiri. Orochimaru would then focus his chakra to his pale palms, visualizing a warm and aggressive form. He would fill them with a moderate amount of chakra, semi-aggressive in its nature. After doing so, Orochimaru would slowly run his hands over Nakiri's body, whilst at the same time controlling his own chakra flow to stop his chakra from harming Nakiri, instead just aiming to clean off any microorganisms or bacteria from his body. This works through utilizing the chakra from his palms to act as a disturbance to the bacteria or microorganism and cause it die out. Although he hasn't been harmed, the technique would serve to cleanse his body, as Orochimaru was instructed. His hands are slowly retracted back towards him after completing the cleansing of his colleague, and as such, Orochimaru would control his chakra in order to end the technique and bring his chakra back to a regular, non-harmful state, and simply await for further instructions.

Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,449💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Very good! Nakiri, please cleanse your hands now to practice.
Doing as instructed, Nakiri would begin by channeling his chakra into his right hand first. Once this occurs he begins to regulate the flow of the chakra in his palm causing the chakra to modulate to a moderate aggressive state as he moved it towards his left hand while visualizing a warm feeling. As the chakra touched his left hand, Nakiri made sure not to self harm but rather use the aggressive chakra to clean off his hand by disturbing the micro organism and bacteria on his hand. The chakra virtually killing and removing it all. Nakiri would then repeat this process but instead with his left hand bringing it over to his right hand. All at once, Nakiri rubbed his two hands while using the chakra together to remove any potentially harmful material. Once done, he stops the chakra returning it into non aggressive state.

Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Status
Not open for further replies.