Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pass this test and u gonna turn junior right away?

kitki test only.
u need to answer 10 Question. if u answer 6 u pass.

Question one.

i understand.. if that had been me, i wouldn't have launched a head-on full-speed attack on my opponent like that.or rather i couldn't have!!
a beeline attack is easy to counter or avoid..and i don't have the eye to perceive and see through that counter..i truly envy your genes..SASUKE!

who is this person kitki

Kitki Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

kitki test only.

Question one.

i understand.. if that had been me, i wouldn't have launched a head-on full-speed attack on my opponent like that.or rather i couldn't have!!
a beeline attack is easy to counter or avoid..and i don't have the eye to perceive and see through that counter..i truly envy your genes..SASUKE!

who is this person kitki
uh. . .orochimaru?

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

kitki test only.

Question one.

who is this person kitki
what is this test for? because i'd have thought it would have been more of a combat based question than a quote.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

kitki test only.

Question one.

who is this person kitki
1.rock lee
2.shikamaru