Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no, they could not win in any scenario back then

gon only beat him by a getting a random power up
Don't start now with the random power up, we still have months to go before this argument will become relevant.

But Gon just used his janken, something he could do back in NGL, Kite and killua could have given him the support he needed. I think they would have a good chance to wound HER enough to escape.

If it sounds like a girl, looks like a girl, than it's simply a girl, she got boobs for god sakes :heh:

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Gon continued to pour out that much rage and enhance his body to mature level.

They would win low diff, but if gon couldn't do it.....

They die a horrible death, didn't kite use the slot like hell I would die?

So he just reincarnated to a girl right?

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't start now with the random power up, we still have months to go before this argument will become relevant.

But Gon just used his janken, something he could do back in NGL, Kite and killua could have given him the support he needed. I think they would have a good chance to wound HER enough to escape.

If it sounds like a girl, looks like a girl, than it's simply a girl, she got boobs for god sakes :heh:
you love trannies ? :cool:

Lady Mokusei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Twisted-senpai, I have to disagree. She is just too fast for them.

My reaction:

You must be registered for see images

XD I'm still laughing!

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you love trannies ? :cool:
I don't but you do since you insisting that its a male ;)

If Gon continued to pour out that much rage and enhance his body to mature level.

They would win low diff, but if gon couldn't do it.....

They die a horrible death
Twisted-senpai, I have to disagree. She is just too fast for them.
A one armed Kite provided enough time for Killua to escape with Gon, it was dark when Pitou attacked them and it was morning when the fight was over. Kite at full strenght, Killua with his thunderbolt and Gon janken could have wounded her enough to escape U_U

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Pitou would have ended the series right there or Kurapika would have become the main character,they didnt stand a chance at all.

Last edited: