Kishi's Mistakes

Sporticus100

Member
107 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I was wondering what people are talking about when they say Kishi makes mistakes and has massive plot holes. As far as I can tell, there aren't any huge holes, and any mistake someone can come up with is either addressed in a later chapter or just blown out of proportion.

For example: Izanagi. In the recent chapter (587 - *spoilers ahead*) Itachi tells of how Uchiha were able to use Izanagi. Some would say that this is impossible given that only one with Uchiha AND Senju DNA can use this. I think this is wrong given that if one uses Izanagi with Uchiha and Senju DNA that is PERFECT Izanagi.
A Senju cannot use Izanagi, they don't have Sharingan. An Uchiha can use Izanagi for the price of an eye, but it is still imperfect because they don't have the DNA of a Senju. Danzo's was imperfect because he was using DNA of both clans implanted into him and couldn't control the power. Tobi's is perfect because he claims to have taken control of Hashirama's cells and is an Uchiha (presumably).

I don't think Kishi has many major plot holes, I think people are looking to hard to find some.
 

King Volcano

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
685 posts 89 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
685
Reaction score
89
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree with you
 

IKSOKRIPS

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,670 posts 925 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
9,670
Reaction score
925
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I was wondering what people are talking about when they say Kishi makes mistakes and has massive plot holes. As far as I can tell, there aren't any huge holes, and any mistake someone can come up with is either addressed in a later chapter or just blown out of proportion.

For example: Izanagi. In the recent chapter (587 - *spoilers ahead*) Itachi tells of how Uchiha were able to use Izanagi. Some would say that this is impossible given that only one with Uchiha AND Senju DNA can use this. I think this is wrong given that if one uses Izanagi with Uchiha and Senju DNA that is PERFECT Izanagi.
A Senju cannot use Izanagi, they don't have Sharingan. An Uchiha can use Izanagi for the price of an eye, but it is still imperfect because they don't have the DNA of a Senju. Danzo's was imperfect because he was using DNA of both clans implanted into him and couldn't control the power. Tobi's is perfect because he claims to have taken control of Hashirama's cells and is an Uchiha (presumably).

I don't think Kishi has many major plot holes, I think people are looking to hard to find some.

:y :D :y :D :y :D :y :D :y :D :y :D :y

+REP!
 

Keytaro

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,382 posts 110 reactions
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

KyoshiroSenju

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,931 posts 61 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
61
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I was wondering what people are talking about when they say Kishi makes mistakes and has massive plot holes. As far as I can tell, there aren't any huge holes, and any mistake someone can come up with is either addressed in a later chapter or just blown out of proportion.

For example: Izanagi. In the recent chapter (587 - *spoilers ahead*) Itachi tells of how Uchiha were able to use Izanagi. Some would say that this is impossible given that only one with Uchiha AND Senju DNA can use this. I think this is wrong given that if one uses Izanagi with Uchiha and Senju DNA that is PERFECT Izanagi.
A Senju cannot use Izanagi, they don't have Sharingan. An Uchiha can use Izanagi for the price of an eye, but it is still imperfect because they don't have the DNA of a Senju. Danzo's was imperfect because he was using DNA of both clans implanted into him and couldn't control the power. Tobi's is perfect because he claims to have taken control of Hashirama's cells and is an Uchiha (presumably).

I don't think Kishi has many major plot holes, I think people are looking to hard to find some.

Agree +rep
 

Itachi Namikaze

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,545 posts 405 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
5,545
Reaction score
405
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Um there are a few plot holes. Nothing major but every story has them.
 

MorphyRulez

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,346 posts 84 reactions
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
1,346
Reaction score
84
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I was wondering what people are talking about when they say Kishi makes mistakes and has massive plot holes. As far as I can tell, there aren't any huge holes, and any mistake someone can come up with is either addressed in a later chapter or just blown out of proportion.

For example: Izanagi. In the recent chapter (587 - *spoilers ahead*) Itachi tells of how Uchiha were able to use Izanagi. Some would say that this is impossible given that only one with Uchiha AND Senju DNA can use this. I think this is wrong given that if one uses Izanagi with Uchiha and Senju DNA that is PERFECT Izanagi.
A Senju cannot use Izanagi, they don't have Sharingan. An Uchiha can use Izanagi for the price of an eye, but it is still imperfect because they don't have the DNA of a Senju. Danzo's was imperfect because he was using DNA of both clans implanted into him and couldn't control the power. Tobi's is perfect because he claims to have taken control of Hashirama's cells and is an Uchiha (presumably).

I don't think Kishi has many major plot holes, I think people are looking to hard to find some.


+Trolling Hyuugas like a boss. Thank you kishi
 

Keytaro

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,382 posts 110 reactions
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
110
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

phantomlord22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,680 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
4,680
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah you Right
YOu know it's hard for people to believe kishi has planed all this from long time ago

But I believe he knows what exactly he's doing and he is doing awesome
+REP for you
++++++++++REP FOR KISHI
 

minatoisagod

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,566 posts 34 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
1,566
Reaction score
34
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
can't say that i disagree i think its true. I think the whole off shot of the byakugan in part 1 was a major plot whole. Kakashi MS is also one for me.
 

Sporticus100

Member
107 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
By the Byakugan being a plot hole, you refer to when Kakashi said that the Sharingan mutated from the Byakugan?
 

Ngylle

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,235 posts 108 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,235
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top