Shodaime Swagkage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if this thread has been made before; I'm too lazy to use the search bar. We all know that if Kishi doesn't do a flash about Rikuudo Sennin, Hashi and Madara's flashback will be the pinnacle of Kishi's flashbacks. So I'm asking NB to guess how many chapters this flashback will last. I guessing about 15 chapters.

Twin Steps

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6 at most, since kishi wouldn't keep fans waiting so long for the action to return, if it is anything like 10 or 15, I'd expect some interludes

Shodaime Swagkage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6 at most, since kishi wouldn't keep fans waiting so long for the action to return, if it is anything like 10 or 15, I'd expect some interludes
I'm thinking it will last about 4 or 5 more chapters. 15 is quite alot when you think about it; that's almost 4 months of flashbacks!
I guess so but Hashi is a very important dead person. The only way to give him screen time is either through flashbacks or edo tensei. I wouldn't be totally surprised if there's a whole volume dedicated to Hashi and Madara's history.

Jaded210

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hoping just 3 more. It sucks cuz I want to see what happens but it's going to suck if naruto finally ends. However a part of me hopes it ends before more plot holes arise, so it can maintain a legendary status :p

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm already tired of the flashbacks, to be honest. That's just me though. The flashbacks I thought were great were Kakashi's/Obito's and Jiraiya's. They had more action, but at the same time a lot of information. I'm expecting these flashbacks to pick up the pace pretty soon though :)

peteriscoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna call it right now, Tobirama will chime in with his own backstory after Hashirama finishes his flashback. What this flashback take 2-3 months and the new arc start in June.