Kishimoto's unjust pen..

Cringe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As the tittle suggests, this is really about characters whom you think have not been done justice to. Now, i don't mean underrated characters. But more of, characters who when they were introduced, seemed like they had a ton to contribute, but then Kishimoto just sorta threw them aside.

I'll start it off with my top two picks. Neji and Kimmimaro. Now, i fangirl orgasmed over both these guys when they first came out. Neji was badass in every way possible and i had no trouble envisioning a villainous Sasuke-esque future for him. (Let's be honest, Neji woulda been a better Sasuke than Sasuke.) Though, this ofcourse just brings up the fact that Kishimoto just neglected the Byakugan in all it's epicness. That aside, though. Neji had so much to offer, both to the plot and in cases of his own development. But instead, after he killed Kidoumaru(in what was one of the best Naruto fights till today.) He pretty much disappeared, till that short fight against Kisame. Which showed a little something-something. But definitely not something you'd expect from the prodigy of the village's oldest and most respected clan. With one of the most sought after doujutsus. Kumo wanted it so much, it sacrificed it's man over it. Then, Mizukage's man had it. Then Danzou wanted it back at all costs.. Even so far as to losing his own right hand man. Yes Fu was his right hand guy, not Torune. Gtfo Torune fanboi's. So, given all this, he had improved less than Sakura did over the timeskip. Really, Kishi?

Now, Kimmimaro. He gave Gaara, Lee AND Naruto a run for their money with his bone jutsu. His taijutsu was just sexier than sexy and his bone armour and everything made the sand's one-tail jinchuuriki drop to his knees and piss himself. And even Gaara's most powerful jutsu could not even scratch Kimmimaro, he still managed to launch an attack that would have ripped right through Gaara's testicles. But then what happened to him? He died, then he got revived.. His fights were entirely skipped then he just got ****ed over by Itachi's Edo release. So, what i'm trying to say is, Kishi cheated my heart with Kimmi.
So yea, what's you guys' perspective on the matter, and who do you think Kishi just.. Hurt with his meanness? v_v

Reactions: Rexoniel

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you cant claim to have a girl orgasm and expect a site full of nerds to keep there nose bleeds intact lol OT: haku had a ton of potential and if he had stayed home he probably couldve been a candidate for mizukage... just sayin

Cringe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now, i never meant to make this thread to trash Kishi. I love Naruto, and i love what he's done with it. I would not even have come close, but there are much things that i wish he hadn't just left up in the air. Now, if you think Kishi's done a perfect job with it. Fair enough, it's your opinion.
Also no, I'm a dude. I'm just capable of fangirling.

Now, Dosu, i guess you can add Zaku to that list then, as a part of the sound gennin. But i agree with you, that amp arm of his was beast as hell. And Zaku with his vacuum waves just tore a hole in forests man. Both those seem like characters whom will eventually be capable of changing landscapes. I mean, theoretically both their prowess could make mountains crumble. Then yea, Danzou was not supposed to die against Sasuke at that period.. Simple as that. Also yes, Lee is just.. A bundle of fury, though i don't see how he coulda got upgrades. Since Kishi made it clear he could only do Taijutsu. Let's face it, at his age, no one bests him at pure taijutsu till now. So, i think he's about hit his roof.

Dude, Gaara used his most powerful jutsu then, and kimmi still lived through that. If he was healthy, he'd have just sprouted out off that sand wave and been all, "Sup, bitches?"

Cringe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you cant claim to have a girl orgasm and expect a site full of nerds to keep there nose bleeds intact lol OT: haku had a ton of potential and if he had stayed home he probably couldve been a candidate for mizukage... just sayin
Unfortunately, not a chick. But totally agree with you about Haku. Sadly his clan was full of little wusses.

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A dude getting an orgasm over a dude, not cool at all. And I don't like the way you belittle Gaara.

OTP: I def agree abou Neji, I think the whole of the Konoha 11 got trolled hard. Sasuke and Naruto seems to be the only ones getting power ups, which is kinda frustrating.

Cringe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A dude getting an orgasm over a dude, not cool at all. And I don't like the way you belittle Gaara.

OTP: I def agree abou Neji, I think the whole of the Konoha 11 got trolled hard. Sasuke and Naruto seems to be the only ones getting power ups, which is kinda frustrating.
Would be cool if i was homosexual.. Unfortunately, i'm not homosexual either. v_v Fml. And i never belittled Gaara, currently he is one hell of a powerful Shinobi. But, realistically, in part 1. Gaara got crushed by Kimmi. I mean, he never actually killed em, sure he aided in accelerating his death thanks to an illness. But come on, what actually did Gaara do to em. But yea, i do agree with you on the whole of Konoha 11. Plus the guy who brought up team 8. Also very true man.

Rexoniel

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well color me suprised. After debating with you last night I didn't think I'd find myself agreeing with you on your own thread. Yes, I hate what he did to Neji. It's pretty cruel. He's at the top of the konoha 11 tier with the proof that he's the only one to advance to jounin after only 3 years but Kishi couldn't even give him one important fight scene in shipuden yet Shikamaru and Sakura get to kill akatsuki members. In my opinion, he should have taken Asuma's place in importance and lead his own teams like in the first shippuden movie but even in that......Rock Lee got like 15 minutes of screentime of fighting an oppenent....Neji gets 3 minutes tops. He doesn't even show him fighting in filler episodes anymore "accept in flashbacks of part one". Poor Neji should have at least been able to see Hizashi before he was released.

Same for Kimimaro. I remember back in the day before the Pain invasion, people would speak of him like he's Nagato and nearly undefeatable if he didn't have his sickness. Bringing him back as an edo was the perfect opportunity to show that, but like Neji, he was forced to fight unimportant fodders. A rematch between him and Lee with open gates would have been worth seeing. A reunion between him and Jugo would have been nice too.

Last edited:

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Would be cool if i was homosexual.. Unfortunately, i'm not homosexual either. v_v Fml. And i never belittled Gaara, currently he is one hell of a powerful Shinobi. But, realistically, in part 1. Gaara got crushed by Kimmi. I mean, he never actually killed em, sure he aided in accelerating his death thanks to an illness. But come on, what actually did Gaara do to em. But yea, i do agree with you on the whole of Konoha 11. Plus the guy who brought up team 8. Also very true man.
Lol. Yeah, true about Gaara not being able to do anything against Kimi. If he didn't die, he would've won I suppose.

Cringe

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
@Frikid.
I sorta agree with you, in that his feats aren't nearly as much as his powers suggested he could do. But my point was more of, characters who din't accomplish as much as they were promised. Tobirama is severely underrated by the fanbase. But he was never ripped off like Neji was by Kishi. Then again, this is a matter of perspective.

@Rune
Yea, that's what i was trying to say actually. I mean, Gaara is immense as a character. Right now, he could probably make bone powder out of Kimmi, but back then. He buried Kimmi under a sand Tsunami. But still Kimmi's bone spikes thing almost stabbed right through Gaara.

@Rex
Ofcourse, man. In that thread, we had a difference opinion, so we debated. Right now, we share similar thoughts, so we agree. This might change with another thread. There's nothing personal in my arguments 90% of the times, so yea. Nonetheless, i entirely agree with all that about Neji and Kimmi. There's so much that could have happened during the Edo release, but they mostly just got casted aside. Honestly, i did not give a shit about the Kin and Gin brothers, woulda so much preferred that being a showdown between Kimmi and Lee.