kishimoto watchs naruto anime.?

RAMKAD

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well i was rereading the manga a and this question came to me, do kishimoto watch naruto anime cause some new characters are designed to look like old filler character example-se the sword man in the curry of life ack. then they are manga new characters that look similer to charaters from the naruto movie inheritors of the will of fire masashi kishimoto is naruto manga writer . so my do you think he would react ,will he be like i should have thought of that or like this folls spoil everything. state you opinion .

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doubt it. Fillers give everyone screentime, like Tenten, Lee, Shino, Kiba, Kurenai, Shikamaru, Sai, Chouji, Ino Hinata, and sometimes Neji. They also give females overall more screentime and have less Sasuke. Fillers don't have Rasengan every five seconds.

lord mizukage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yea he does watches the anime. except for the fillers.

in one of his interviews, kishi said that when he's drawing the manga, he's inspired by the anime.

he said that his favorite episodes are 26 and i think 33. im not sure i might be wrong though. but yea, kishi said that he watches the new anime every week just like we do. except for the fillers though.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He obviously doesn't. If he did, he would do something about it. I don't believe he would allow filler arcs to fill his series with senseless plotholes and stuff.

Sakura: Hey Naruto, I'm here with Ino and Chouji looking for some medicinal herbs to collect for the war.
Naruto: Ok, I'll help you.
WTH ?! Big worldwide secret to be kept from Naruto revealed just like that?! Do you honestly think Kishimoto agrees with that?

lord mizukage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He obviously doesn't. If he did, he would do something about it. I don't believe he would allow filler arcs to fill his series with senseless plotholes and stuff.

WTH ?! Big worldwide secret to be kept from Naruto revealed just like that?! Do you honestly think Kishimoto agrees with that?
You utterly make no sense. sorry but i had to say it.

Lentz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Yup, funny, not many people have noticed that.

You utterly make no sense. sorry but i had to say it.
He surely hasn't.

Last edited: