kishimoto ruined itachi uchiha's character and hence teh Manga..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

teh uchiha clan massacre (and edotensei ) will be teh darkest point in naruto Manga...

kishimoto ruined everything when he made itachi slaughter his won clan (with teh help of tobidara)...

what resulted from teh uchiha clan were many inconsitencies and nonsences....

but why????

here'z why!!! :

according to kishimoto itachi was forced to slaughter his clan becuz they were planing a coup d'etat...

thus what itachi did was preventing a civil war from happening...

now here's teh flow in kishimoto's logic........

now in order to stop a civil war u need to commit a violant genocide??????...wich is worst for god of sake????
...its like saying :" oh i need to kill 5 of my friends in order to save 1 friend of mine"... see what i mean????

2nd inconsitency is this : if teh uchiha were really so powerfull and had powers to make their coup detat plan succeed, then 2 uchihas (itachi and tobidara) wouldn't be able to slaughter them all... thats what logic says...

thus if me itachi knows that uchiha clan can soloe konoha and become teh dominant clan...then i won't dare attack them and slaughter them during night...even wit teh help of tobidara ,we stil woldn't be able to kill teh entire clan..

-3rd its impossible that all uchihas were dead at one night...knowing that many have S and probably other have MS that just make it impossible for all uchiha to be dead...also other could be absent that night doing other missions outside the uchiha clan locations...

-result of all these is flaws and inconsitencies as i pointed above...

-worst thing is how kishimoto tries to show us respect toward itachi character...when in turth itachi murdred children and his own parents...and tortured his young bro...all these why?? becuz danzo ordred him!!!....

so by logic of kishimoto : i kill my friends and my family and i torture my young bro becuz it was my mission..

now imagine a children who watch anime gets obssessed wit tis idea..becuz he thinks itachi is a good guy

and teh funniest thing is when itachi was edotenseid and told sasuke : "hey sasuke i know i trolled u a lot befor but now i swear i will tell u teh true truth.."

sasuke : "plz tell me plz tell me"...

itachi : "see what Tobi told you befor??...that was teh true truth!!!"...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder if an agent of Israel would slaughter Palestine, and thus bring peace to Israel and fear for the other middle eastern countries of messing with them would be considered noble and or hateful.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wut????...
I'm just using what lord Itachi taught me and applying my skills in the real world.
Does my poltiics work?
Or should I go to jail?
Post automatically merged:

wut????...
Let me ask you this.

If Itachi was not following orders and doing a mission, but if you flip flop him, that he was actually rebelling against authorities and acting like a terrorist.

But it turns out he needed to do that to provoke people and prevent a war somehow, does that make his case better? Or is it the same? Cus I feel like the following orders vibe comes off as sort of fascistic instead of him being like a lone wolf, which myabe some people think is the same thing, but loners and losers can be the opposite of that imo.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just using what lord Itachi taught me and applying my skills in the real world.
Does my poltiics work?
Or should I go to jail?
ok let me sum it up to u...

itachi is a fooled shinobi who got fooled by bobito and danzo......but this will all can be fixed up when tobi gets revealed tobe uchiha Madara (aka tobidara) becuz this will prove that itachi was a genius and badass who knew tobi's reall ID to be uchiha madara..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok let me sum it up to u...

itachi is a fooled shinobi who got fooled by bobito and danzo......but this will all can be fixed up when tobi gets revealed tobe uchiha Madara (aka tobidara) becuz this will prove that itachi was a genius and badass who knew tobi's reall ID to be uchiha madara..
It does seem like he knew Madaras identity all along.

Danzo was the trigger and he was the gun I agree with that. But he is still responsible for his crimes.
I don't know man, the moral compass may be off making him a hero when he was a more complicated person judging by peoples own opinions on his actions.
I just don't know how Kishi should have written him differently.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does seem like he knew Madaras identity all along.

Danzo was the trigger and he was the gun I agree with that. But he is still responsible for his crimes.
I don't know man, the moral compass may be off making him a hero when he was a more complicated person judging by peoples own opinions on his actions.
I just don't know how Kishi should have written him differently.
teh key here to solve this puzzle is teh masked man tobi's true identity....

teh unmasked Bobito never mentioned or seemed to remember anything about teh cuhiha clan massacre...it was a important flashback to explain during teh bobito reveal...but kishimoto deliberately skipped that part becuz teh reall tobi who massacred teh uchiha clan was madara...

Bobito had no reason to slaughter uchiha clan...but madara had..

-when tobidara gets revealed we will see finall truth of uchiha clan..and kishi will most likely make itachi more innocent and less guilty..

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no edo tensei of slaughter uchiha clan members is suspicious...naruto coon can meet a parents but not saskey??? hmm what a nonsence!

it can be a yesence if some clan member escape and still live and work for kara...
I had a theory that Aoba was secretly a survivor of the massacre, that's why he was so upset when Itachi was back in konoha and he wears sunglasses all the time to cover up his sharingan.
Post automatically merged:

I had a theory that Aoba was secretly a survivor of the massacre, that's why he was so upset when Itachi was back in konoha and he wears sunglasses all the time to cover up his sharingan.
He also used a Yamanaka jutsu, as if he could copy it, and he has dark hair and he had a jutsu with crows in it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it makes sense if you live a life of chaos and then someone gives you a way out by being loyal, you are loyal so that life will make sense again.
It doesn't, since Itachi had a choice of loyalty to his clan or the village. He chose the village over the clan. If the out was to leave both, let them sort out their own issues and just join Akatsuki, then he would've had a legitimate out.

Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It doesn't, since Itachi had a choice of loyalty to his clan or the village. He chose the village over the clan. If the out was to leave both, let them sort out their own issues and just join Akatsuki, then he would've had a legitimate out.
I wasn't really thinking of Itachi to be honest, I just think in general, people who are depressed and live in chaotic minds maybe they seek some sort of stability regardless of how evil that may seem.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't really thinking of Itachi to be honest, I just think in general, people who are depressed and live in chaotic minds maybe they seek some sort of stability regardless of how evil that may seem.
i like itachi character...it was doing good in Manga...but truth should be told kishimoto ruined him...he ruined him alot...
if kishi just made itachi kill those adult shinobis maybe it would be fine...but to kill ur own parents and innocent children becuz some evil man named danzo ordred u to do that...thats just wont make sense ...

we are blaming kishi here ..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay lakooki not a doctor here but maybe itachi aids disease he get from shisui/orochimaru blood cause decision making problem and thats why itachi kill a clan...

after all itachi aids is one of naruto manga mysteries...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay lakooki not a doctor here but maybe itachi aids disease he get from shisui/orochimaru blood cause decision making problem and thats why itachi kill a clan...

after all itachi aids is one of naruto manga mysteries...
I have heard people say he was mentally ill before but not someone saying he was like a crazy person in that sense.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know what the sad part is?
If Itachi had never been "revealed" to be a good character, but remained a villain then people wouldn't have a problem with him.