''Kishimoto had no idea how to kill Madara" Debunked

slop

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is right when he said he had no idea to kill Madara and Madara couldnt be kill but seal but to seal Madara with logic it will take to much time and chapter bcus 3 eyes Madara is that good for Sasuke and Naruto to handle(supported by the failure of Naruto and Sasuke to seal the real one eye Madara). So to take out Madara from the story he need to pull something unexpected. Madara getting stabbed by BZ bcus he never anticipate that. But still Kaguya is no better either bcus Kishi need to pull an asspull much worse than Madara case just to defeat Kaguya.

Kaguya was not a asspull
Kaguya was first foreshadowed at chapter 646
at chapter 665 Madara was talking about ninshu and mentoined Kaguya
at chapter 670 Six path was talking with naruto about kaguya
at chapter 673 Kaguya as the god tree spoke to madara to absorb the tree
at chapter 677 when madara casted Infinite Tsukuyomi Kaguya's image appeared over the moon
and at chapter 679 Kaguya appeared

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's an excuse Madara and Uchiha fanboys like to tell themselves, RSM Naruto was putting in work with no effort smh, if a single lava RS nearly killed him imagine what RSM PS avatar would do to him...

Indra's arrow + full power of 9 bijuu + full power of NE + Enton + RS spamming, Madara never stood a chance to begin with it's why Kaguya was introduced.
son, Sasuke was able to use Indra's Arrow because the bijuu power got separated from Madara. Dumb logic is dumb logic, especially when you realize Naruto and Sasuke did jack squat against Madara after he got his other eye.

coolpc

Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it was fake or not? Cuz i found this -
You must be registered for see medias
And this -
But i'm also can't find a quote from Kishimoto. So who is right?

Upd: it was NOT fake -
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just like the others thinking after the manga ended the interview happened.

in the interview: someone asked Kishimoto why did you put Kaguya in the story.

Kishimoto: Because i dind't know how to kill Madara

BUT the truth is interview didnt happened after the manga ended

This is the interview:

is dated December 26, 2013

Naruto manga was at that time on 660 Manga Chapter before madara became ten-tails jinchuriki

Kaguya appeared at manga chapter 678

So that Kishimoto had no idea how to kill Madara is DEBUNKED!!!
Not really, I remember that, if memory is correct then the context of that time and now with hindsight it could very well had been giving Madara his juubi form that was the solution to getting rid of him. My assumptions is when he couldn't figure out what to do with edo madara that just like Edo Itachi, he too virtually perfect design as a Edo but more so due to that bijuu+ chakra levels and casually dropped meteor nukes were at the time unfathomable even by previous nagato's feats. So likely what Kishi plan was to get him to be mortal again because once that is done, the hard part is over. Then he came up with this silly Kaguya to toss out Madara but to make sure not to create another one he had this asspull condition to have her sealed up to quickly write her off since it would be the only logical way to make sense since they couldn't physically beat madara that in no way they could beat a villain much stronger. But yes, whoever said JuubiMadara was unbeatable so he had to come up with Kaguya is only half true, Kishi was referring to Madara that most likely was still in his edo form when he wrote himself in a corner.

There was another interview around that sametime where he said (paraphasing) he don't plan deep in advance only few chapters ahead to focus on the here-and-now. I just wish I could find it. believe it was the sameone where he said he always thinks about Naruto with Sasuke on the corner of his mind and vice versa when formulating their plot and powerups to make sure they always surpassing one another. it would debunk the overrated Sagemode people fap over (just because it's the highpoint of the series don't make it the highpoint of abilties) and give more implied credit to Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra mode and Sasuke's peaked Mangekyou (when he fought danzo)

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, I remember that, if memory is correct then the context of that time and now with hindsight it could very well had been giving Madara his juubi form that was the solution to getting rid of him. My assumptions is when he couldn't figure out what to do with edo madara that just like Edo Itachi, he too virtually perfect design as a Edo but more so due to that bijuu+ chakra levels and casually dropped meteor nukes were at the time unfathomable even by previous nagato's feats. So likely what Kishi plan was to get him to be mortal again because once that is done, the hard part is over. Then he came up with this silly Kaguya to toss out Madara but to make sure not to create another one he had this asspull condition to have her sealed up to quickly write her off since it would be the only logical way to make sense since they couldn't physically beat madara that in no way they could beat a villain much stronger. But yes, whoever said JuubiMadara was unbeatable so he had to come up with Kaguya is only half true, Kishi was referring to Madara that most likely was still in his edo form when he wrote himself in a corner.

There was another interview around that sametime where he said (paraphasing) he don't plan deep in advance only few chapters ahead to focus on the here-and-now. I just wish I could find it. believe it was the sameone where he said he always thinks about Naruto with Sasuke on the corner of his mind and vice versa when formulating their plot and powerups to make sure they always surpassing one another. it would debunk the overrated Sagemode people fap over (just because it's the highpoint of the series don't make it the highpoint of abilties) and give more implied credit to Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra mode and Sasuke's peaked Mangekyou (when he fought danzo)
jimontikara dont start wit teh fanfics pldz...u know tamn well juubi madara was unbeatable...yet u had to post teh fanfic that contradicts that..