**** kishimoto and the manga and **** studio whatever and the anime.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Batman is trash, Daredevil shits on him.
Don't be shitty. Also that's an inaccurate statement and I'm a Daredevil fan(was one of the 1st 3 comics I bought; Daredevil/Bone/Deadpool) but Bruce would have something in his belt to beat DD within the first 20 minutes of the fight. As soon as he realizes how high DD's sense are he bombards them sending DD into sensory overload.

The New 52, it's getting crazy right now.
New 52 has been great the entire way. You'll enjoy it, how far in are you?

Reactions: Akame

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be shitty. Also that's an inaccurate statement and I'm a Daredevil fan(was one of the 1st 3 comics I bought; Daredevil/Bone/Deadpool) but Bruce would have something in his belt to beat DD within the first 20 minutes of the fight. As soon as he realizes how high DD's sense are he bombards them sending DD into sensory overload.

New 52 has been great the entire way. You'll enjoy it, how far in are you?
Um actually I was talking about story and comic books, not a VS match :wesobi:

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You clearly haven't read snyder's batman. DD is cool but it was no competition
And I have no interest in reading it. I can count on one hand the number of Batman comics that I actually want to read/own, he just doesn't interest like other vigilante characters tbh.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um actually I was talking about story and comic books, not a VS match :wesobi:
Fair enough, though you can understand why on this forum I jumped to a vs conclusion. Anyway that's a hard one there, Bats has been around longer so it has more chance to have great and crap stories but the new 52 has been incredible for the last 49 issues. Daredevil during the NOW relaunch by Waid was also great every issue I read(I had to cut back buying around issue 23) and the Marvel Knights print was really good too. I honestly don't know if I could pick a favorite between the two when it comes to comics I've read with them but it's not a shitting on for either imo.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
DC are reset happy. They're legit addicted to rehashing things over and over.

"It's been a couple of years... let's reboot everything AGAIN!"

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Akame