Not open for further replies.

The Exception

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Recently I've noticed that Kishi has been very clever in writing parts of the manga. Ex. When he kills Neji, he uses basically branches to kill off a member from the branch clan.. Anyways list more ways Kishi has been deemed clever and does this makeup for him pulling some stuff out of his ass to further the manga(means not using logic in some parts)

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Part 1 was really well done, as well as the beginning of Shipuuden.

He stretched it too far and delved into concepts beyond him.
this is the truth, he shoulda stayed with his first plan of ending it after the pain arc, naruto was acknowledged and even considered a heir for the hokage (in time) and the big bad guy was beaten. somewhere along the he decided to make tobi into something and while i do like the fact obito is still around its gotten far to out of hand.

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
this is the truth, he shoulda stayed with his first plan of ending it after the pain arc, naruto was acknowledged and even considered a heir for the hokage (in time) and the big bad guy was beaten. somewhere along the he decided to make tobi into something and while i do like the fact obito is still around its gotten far to out of hand.
He never planned to end after the pain arc..
How would that explain all the unsolved mysteries?

Reactions: MAN OF SIN

rollin

Elite
Kin
25๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hes very clever and puts a lot of thought into his characters and their move sets

also in most mangas like dbz and yu yu hakusho there's no reason why ki or reiki exists it just exists
kishi made his manga to have an explanation to why there's chakra and why people have it

there's also a big history in naruto that gets explained throughout the manga which i dont notice in most mangas like naruto

NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think Neji's death and being impaled had anything to do with irony on Kishi's part, Neji's death was just heartbreakingly painful, if it was irony then it was a sick joke and I doubt that.

But yes, Kishi can be very clever, if he was not we would not still be reading his Manga :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.