Kishimoto’s failure when it came to shared sight ability of the Rinnegan vs that of the Sharingan

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This it doesn’t significantly impact the story but Edo Madara upon resurrection should’ve been able to see what was happening in Obito’s head and out of the eyes of the Edo Jinchuriki right? All of the party had Madara’s eyes, so why didn’t Kishimoto allow Edo Madara to share vision with Obito and his Jinchuriki after the former absorbed Naruto’s rasenshuriken? In fact, shouldn’t Obito have been able to see out of Edo Nagato’s eyes also?

But let’s take the Edo Tensei out of the equation, Rinne-Tensei 1 eyed Madara definitely should’ve been able to share vision with Obito. There was literally no excuse as to why it didn’t happen considering that even Kakashi could share vision with Obito’s sharingan from within the Kamui dimension. But even outside of the Kamui dimension, it should’ve happened in at least one panel.

Isn’t it weird how Kishimoto restricted the only doujutsu that has the ability of clear vision (non distorted) shared sight from applying to Madara? Dat Good ol’ Madara.

Obito’s shared vision does negatively impact the story though. Obito and Kakashi have been able to share vision at two distinct points in the series; once in the pre-Mangekyou awakening, and then in the War arc. But why are those the only two times, and it becomes worse if we take into consideration that Kakashi even says that he can hear Obito’s voice and see what he sees.
You must be registered to see images

So you’re telling me 20+ years of mutual existence, and you heard or saw nothing? They were in close proximity many times (even when Obito used Kurama on Konoha) but yet he saw and heard nothing? Nah

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
This it doesn’t significantly impact the story but Edo Madara upon resurrection should’ve been able to see what was happening in Obito’s head and out of the eyes of the Edo Jinchuriki right? All of the party had Madara’s eyes, so why didn’t Kishimoto allow Edo Madara to share vision with Obito and his Jinchuriki after the former absorbed Naruto’s rasenshuriken? In fact, shouldn’t Obito have been able to see out of Edo Nagato’s eyes also?

But let’s take the Edo Tensei out of the equation, Rinne-Tensei 1 eyed Madara definitely should’ve been able to share vision with Obito. There was literally no excuse as to why it didn’t happen considering that even Kakashi could share vision with Obito’s sharingan from within the Kamui dimension. But even outside of the Kamui dimension, it should’ve happened in at least one panel.

Isn’t it weird how Kishimoto restricted the only doujutsu that has the ability of clear vision (non distorted) shared sight from applying to Madara? Dat Good ol’ Madara.

Obito’s shared vision does negatively impact the story though. Obito and Kakashi have been able to share vision at two distinct points in the series; once in the pre-Mangekyou awakening, and then in the War arc. But why are those the only two times, and it becomes worse if we take into consideration that Kakashi even says that he can hear Obito’s voice and see what he sees.

So you’re telling me 20+ years of mutual existence, and you heard or saw nothing? They were in close proximity many times (even when Obito used Kurama on Konoha) but yet he saw and heard nothing? Nah
Madara didnt have the linked vision simply because that was a product of Nagato placing chakra recievers into each of the bodies that were tied to him which forced the eyes to change into the Rinnegan and lead to the linked vision.

Obito in fact did do the same thing when each Jinchuuriki recieved a chakra reciever, but on top of that he implanted a Sharingan into each body.

Madara didnt share this vision because he was actually dead and did not have his real eyes. He only got both his eyes back at the end of the series before he got changed into Kaguya.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara didnt have the linked vision simply because that was a product of Nagato placing chakra recievers into each of the bodies that were tied to him which forced the eyes to change into the Rinnegan and lead to the linked vision.

Obito in fact did do the same thing when each Jinchuuriki recieved a chakra reciever, but on top of that he implanted a Sharingan into each body.

Madara didnt share this vision because he was actually dead and did not have his real eyes. He only got both his eyes back at the end of the series before he got changed into Kaguya.
I partially concede to that point of the chakra rods being what forced the shared vision to occur for the Rinnegan but I do want to remind you that Madara’s will was inside of Obito the entire time, which is what former used to make the Black Zetsu like being and those chakra rods to emerge from Obito to try and force him to use Rinne-Tensei.

And Obito’s sharingan and Madara’s Rinnegan are very similar in certain aspects due to Obito’s Hashirama enhanced body being what caused the visual links to occur, and since both Madara and Obito had Hashirama bodies, the optic link should’ve established itself once Madara was Rinne-Tensei’d. His fake eyes were destroyed upon resurrection and even after receiving the Rinnegan that Obito had hid, Madara wasn’t able to see what Obito was doing on the other end of the battlefield, granted his will inside of Obito had been exhausted at that point but still.

Ultimately sharingan aren’t even supposed to have shared vision while the Rinnegan literally does, but thanks to Obito’s hashi cells enhanced body, his 2 tomoe sharingan was able to share vision. Madara’s Rinnegan should’ve done the same.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be that the will that Madara thought was his wasn't his at all, (Even WZ was a product of Kaguya's IT not Madz doin with Hashiroids if I remember correctly) which I think is stated when BZ told Madz the truth during the backstab. (Check me on that though cause it's been awhile) If this is the case then it would explain why Madz & Obito didn't have the shared vision.

We have to also remember that Obito was trying to get rid of Madz hold on him for some time. Though that's all off panel until the fight with Kakashi in kamui realm where he thanx Kakshi for bursting Madz seal in his chest..
Though it is weird because Kakshi/Obito shared vision (Sharingan) with nothing special to link them but the eye itself.

Note: All vision shared between Kakashi/Obito were because they were in certain range of each other, otherwise Obito's plans would've been ruined before it started if it was constant & didn't have range restrictions.

It seems Kishi understood that Madz character was too hax to give him all of what lower lvl warriors have even if it's plausible.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be that the will that Madara thought was his wasn't his at all, (Even WZ was a product of Kaguya's IT not Madz doin with Hashiroids if I remember correctly) which I think is stated when BZ told Madz the truth during the backstab. (Check me on that though cause it's been awhile) If this is the case then it would explain why Madz & Obito didn't have the shared vision.

We have to also remember that Obito was trying to get rid of Madz hold on him for some time. Though that's all off panel until the fight with Kakashi in kamui realm where he thanx Kakshi for bursting Madz seal in his chest..
Though it is weird because Kakshi/Obito shared vision (Sharingan) with nothing special to link them but the eye itself.

Note: All vision shared between Kakashi/Obito were because they were in certain range of each other, otherwise Obito's plans would've been ruined before it started if it was constant & didn't have range restrictions.

It seems Kishi understood that Madz character was too hax to give him all of what lower lvl warriors have even if it's plausible.
That definitely is possible because even though Madara didn’t make BZ, he was still able to telepathically communicate with him from battlefields away; so it’s possible that Madara never actually made that BZ-like creature despite being able to control it.

I never thought of it that way but that’s a pretty good theory.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That definitely is possible because even though Madara didn’t make BZ, he was still able to telepathically communicate with him from battlefields away; so it’s possible that Madara never actually made that BZ-like creature despite being able to control it.

I never thought of it that way but that’s a pretty good theory.
I figured the shared vision had range limits by the Pein invasion on konoha when all six paths were dispersed to different parts of the village.. Their separation stopped the link between them cause they were too far apart.
On Madz & Zetsu though it's kinda weird..

Was Madz in control of BZ or Zetsu!?. Or was he the1 being controled!?
If Obito could cast IT would Madz even be needed!?
Lets speculate that Zetsu or Madz either knew he couldn't an only used him or Zetsu didn't care who it was as long as he had what was needed to unseal Kaguya.
Does it matter if you are trans-migrant of Indra/Ashura for Hago's blood to be able to cast it!?
I ask the latter because Obito seem to think he could with no knowledge of the trans-migrant equation even bein a thing to him.. He knew he had Hago's JJ powers an seem to think he could pull it off.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured the shared vision had range limits by the Pein invasion on konoha when all six paths were dispersed to different parts of the village.. Their separation stopped the link between them cause they were too far apart.
On Madz & Zetsu though it's kinda weird..

Was Madz in control of BZ or Zetsu!?. Or was he the1 being controled!?
If Obito could cast IT would Madz even be needed!?
Lets speculate that Zetsu or Madz either knew he couldn't an only used him or Zetsu didn't care who it was as long as he had what was needed to unseal Kaguya.
Does it matter if you are trans-migrant of Indra/Ashura for Hago's blood to be able to cast it!?
I ask the latter because Obito seem to think he could with no knowledge of the trans-migrant equation even bein a thing to him.. He knew he had Hago's JJ powers an seem to think he could pull it off.
In the Konoha invasion the Pain’s shared vision continue to work, they just weren’t around each other that often for them to use it but they always continued to share vision, even the destroyed Asura Path that Kakashi had destroyed with his lightning blade continued to watch Kakashi after Tendo Pain left the scene thinking he killed Kakashi.

This is where BZ’s manipulation becomes clear because his plan was always to turn whomever wound being the Juubi Jin into Kaguya after they’d used IT. Obito’s method was solid though because he separated the Shinju tree (Kaguya) from himself while still being able to cast IT by controlling the tree because he already had the “power of rinne”, which are the Rinnegan and possessing portions of all bijuu chakra. You don’t need to be a reincarnate to hold either of those powers...but you would need to obtain a Rinnegan from an evolved Indra reincarnate. But BZ needed Madara to absorb Kaguya otherwise his plan was a bust.

Reactions: 00Rinne

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
relax man....there is no proof that Madara didn't share rinnegan vision with Bobito...on contrary all hints show that Madara shared visions with Bobito...like when he knew Bobito was inside kamui..

-and when Madara was in rush to save his other rinnegan from being destoryed...why was he in rush??? he was in rush becuz he knew his other rinnegan will be destroyed by sakura....remember well at that moment zlack betsu consiousness was shutdown...

so teh only way madara's could've known his rinnegan location was through rinnegan shared vision..
Post automatically merged:

madara put chakra rods inside bobito body during 3rd shinobi war....and bobito wasn't even aware of them...plus rinnegan of bobito is just madara's rinnegan...wich increases a lot teh possibility of madar sharing a rinnegan vision with Bobito...

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the Konoha invasion the Pain’s shared vision continue to work, they just weren’t around each other that often for them to use it but they always continued to share vision, even the destroyed Asura Path that Kakashi had destroyed with his lightning blade continued to watch Kakashi after Tendo Pain left the scene thinking he killed Kakashi.

This is where BZ’s manipulation becomes clear because his plan was always to turn whomever wound being the Juubi Jin into Kaguya after they’d used IT. Obito’s method was solid though because he separated the Shinju tree (Kaguya) from himself while still being able to cast IT by controlling the tree because he already had the “power of rinne”, which are the Rinnegan and possessing portions of all bijuu chakra. You don’t need to be a reincarnate to hold either of those powers...but you would need to obtain a Rinnegan from an evolved Indra reincarnate. But BZ needed Madara to absorb Kaguya otherwise his plan was a bust.
That was my point exactly!.. They had to be within certain range of each other for it to work shared vision wise.. It may be that it's constant but within range of 1another.. Restriction is applied for it to work properly..

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was my point exactly!.. They had to be within certain range of each other for it to work shared vision wise.. It may be that it's constant but within range of 1another.. Restriction is applied for it to work properly..
Nah, that‘s not what I meant. I meant that Nagato had sent the Pains to different parts of Konoha in order for them to gather intel on Naruto at once. And since they were in different parts of the village, they weren’t able to use their shared vision to assist them in their individual battles but they always continued to share vision.

So no matter their distance apart, they will always share vision since Nagato is controlling them all at the same time.

relax man....there is no proof that Madara didn't share rinnegan vision with Bobito...on contrary all hints show that Madara shared visions with Bobito...like when he knew Bobito was inside kamui..

-and when Madara was in rush to save his other rinnegan from being destoryed...why was he in rush??? he was in rush becuz he knew his other rinnegan will be destroyed by sakura....remember well at that moment zlack betsu consiousness was shutdown...

so teh only way madara's could've known his rinnegan location was through rinnegan shared vision..

madara put chakra rods inside bobito body during 3rd shinobi war....and bobito wasn't even aware of them...plus rinnegan of bobito is just madara's rinnegan...wich increases a lot teh possibility of madar sharing a rinnegan vision with Bobito...
Madara literally saw Kakashi assist Obito with teleporting himself to the Kamui dimension, he even spoke on how the speed of Kamui was accelerated since both eyes worked together on the same task.

He was in a rush to get his Rinnegan back because two people that he killed magically returned to life and obtained the same power he had. And since he was running on 50%, he decided that it was smart to operate on full power. Obito said with both eyes Madara is unbeatable.

Again Madara knew where his other eye was because he saw Obito teleport with it. Now yes, Obito could’ve teleported to anywhere else in the world rather than remaining in that dimension but he didn’t. So we don’t have to worry about that, so Madara got lucky.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, that‘s not what I meant. I meant that Nagato had sent the Pains to different parts of Konoha in order for them to gather intel on Naruto at once. And since they were in different parts of the village, they weren’t able to use their shared vision to assist them in their individual battles but they always continued to share vision.

So no matter their distance apart, they will always share vision since Nagato is controlling them all at the same time.

Madara literally saw Kakashi assist Obito with teleporting himself to the Kamui dimension, he even spoke on how the speed of Kamui was accelerated since both eyes worked together on the same task.

He was in a rush to get his Rinnegan back because two people that he killed magically returned to life and obtained the same power he had. And since he was running on 50%, he decided that it was smart to operate on full power. Obito said with both eyes Madara is unbeatable.

Again Madara knew where his other eye was because he saw Obito teleport with it. Now yes, Obito could’ve teleported to anywhere else in the world rather than remaining in that dimension but he didn’t. So we don’t have to worry about that, so Madara got lucky.

notice these manga panels well plz :

Madara from nowhere appeared in front of Bobito,means he knew exactly where Bobito was :

also notice these Manga panel :

again Madara knew whats happening and going on with Bobito...

=================================

now notice these well :

obito through kakashi had a sharingan shared vision :

Boruto can see what kakashi see but kakashi can't see what Bobito see....why??? becuz the kamui eyes belongs originally to Bobito...

thus if Bobito had 1 of Madara's rinnegans its very likely that Madara can have rinnegan shared vision with Obito..

and i think the rush why Madara wanted to enter Bobito's kamui , was to save his other rinnegan from being stabed by sakura..i think he knew that from rinnegan shared vision...

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well in Nagato's case we can say it's a shared link that's constant along with range.. I should've said perception as well. An example using you & I an Nagato being our source.

If you & I are paths link to Nagato an he has both of us looking opposite directions, you east an me west an there's a object that distorts our perception.. Nagato only sees what we see.. Even though the link in constant, we have to see each other for it to have the shared vision.. (Perception)
If you or I are attached an cant see it coming (Cuz we're not looking at each other) then Nagato our source doesn't see it either an one of us will die cuz the link is broke through perception.. It's why he uses Tendo as like a 3rd eye or second when one of the paths are being overwhelmed by an opponent. Perception from Tendo means one of us doesn't have to see it coming because Tendo (another eye) does.
So It's why i was saying range is a factor but perception is also part of it.

Reactions: minamoto

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well in Nagato's case we can say it's a shared link that's constant along with range.. I should've said perception as well. An example using you & I an Nagato being our source.

If you & I are paths link to Nagato an he has both of us looking opposite directions, you east an me west an there's a object that distorts our perception.. Nagato only sees what we see.. Even though the link in constant, we have to see each other for it to have the shared vision.. (Perception)
If you or I are attached an cant see it coming (Cuz we're not looking at each other) then Nagato our source doesn't see it either an one of us will die cuz the link is broke through perception.. It's why he uses Tendo as like a 3rd eye or second when one of the paths are being overwhelmed by an opponent. Perception from Tendo means one of us doesn't have to see it coming because Tendo (another eye) does.
So It's why i was saying range is a factor but perception is also part of it.
That’s exactly what I explained.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
notice these manga panels well plz :

Madara from nowhere appeared in front of Bobito,means he knew exactly where Bobito was :

also notice these Manga panel :

again Madara knew whats happening and going on with Bobito...

=================================

now notice these well :

obito through kakashi had a sharingan shared vision :

Boruto can see what kakashi see but kakashi can't see what Bobito see....why??? becuz the kamui eyes belongs originally to Bobito...

thus if Bobito had 1 of Madara's rinnegans its very likely that Madara can have rinnegan shared vision with Obito..

and i think the rush why Madara wanted to enter Bobito's kamui , was to save his other rinnegan from being stabed by sakura..i think he knew that from rinnegan shared vision...
Madara is a sensory ninja that can sense chakra from countries away, just like Tobirama was able to. That’s how he knew where Obito and Naruto were.

Madara only saw Obito’s weakened state after he emerged from the Kamui dimension. He didn’t see the battle happening inside there.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is a sensory ninja that can sense chakra from countries away, just like Tobirama was able to.

teh Panel where madara notices Bobito sufering don't look like sensing jutsu...its like Madara saw whats happening to Bobito...

still im not saying ur wrong...its just that my rinnegan shared visions arguments make more sence then ur's..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
teh Panel where madara notices Bobito sufering don't look like sensing jutsu...its like Madara saw whats happening to Bobito...

still im not saying ur wrong...its just that my rinnegan shared visions arguments make more sence then ur's..
You missed or left out the second statement in my quote. And I disagree

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm stoned good read