synkross

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok now, i just remembered something from previous chapters and guess what KAKASHI!!
now the only jutsu that he knows beside's raikri (FK his so called 1000jutsus) is the fking mudwall jutsu that he uses to guard against useless projectiles...Kakashi has done it throughout the whole series and the moment he could have used that fodder jutsu at a pivotal moment in his life to stop those bones .....he fking DERPS
You must be registered for see images

Proof that Kakashi is able to form that fodder wall just in time to save his fodder ass but can't do it when its important.

Note: i'm not bashing kakashi, i know this is plot and thats how kishi wanted to give Obito a way out..but still its a fking troll.

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what the hell.....the same way he grows the fking lighting out of thin air..and the same way uchiha's grow fire ball out of no where
Fire Balls come from there mouth, Lightning is created from there chakra, Kakashi is not the 3rd hokage, he doesnt spew mud out his mouth and made a mud wall, he uses existing earth....

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's chakra type I thought it was confirmed is lightning? Only the sharnnimgan gave kakashi the abilities to use the jutsu's he saw before as it's a sharnningan ability, without it he can only use his natural born element, namely electricity/ligtning release. Mud wall is earth and he just replayed that jutsu cause sharnningan. Like literally kakashi is like not fodder but he can protect I guess.

Lamb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree there was no way they were in danger only by those projectiles. Kakashi, Obito, Naruto, and Sasuke has a lot in their arsenal to prevent getting hit.

synkross

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree there was no way they were in danger only by those projectiles. Kakashi, Obito, Naruto, and Sasuke has a lot in their arsenal to prevent getting hit.

yup this too, Obito can still use Izanagi, but i don't think he will....PLOT!! everywhere

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good god, people should take a couple of seconds before claiming the author to be trolling.

God Naruto fan base is the worst.
Totally agree, people make a thread out of anything these days. Just because there "bored" and got nothing better to do. If you wanna find fault in everything, than first look at yourself and speak if you got faults or not? Judging a fictional book is not taking you anywhere.

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Totally agree, people make a thread out of anything these days. Just because there "bored" and got nothing better to do. If you wanna find fault in everything, than first look at yourself and speak if you got faults or not? Judging a fictional book is not taking you anywhere.
It takes me to war grounds :happy: