Kishi secretly hates Sasuke! And I'm going to tell you why!!

Gatchaman1

Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
10๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Alright, now that we're in the midst of the team battle with Naruto and Minato, has anyone noticed that Minato's image is deflating (basically just a copy of Tobirama? seriously??) Now it seems that Minato is being shown how many ways that Naruto has surpassed him! Which is cool! But if you all recall the team battle Sasuke and Itachi...well, let's just say that Sasuke played the role of damsel in distress for all he accomplished in that battle. Soooo, I'm saying that Sasuke didn't surpass the person he was chasing, and it would appear that Naruto is showing that he has. Btw, does anyone have the impression that if Itachi were alive for this battle, it would be over by now!? With Itachi basically walking away, shaking his head as to why everyone had so many problems with Obito in the first place!

Onetimepost2

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Alright, now that we're in the midst of the team battle with Naruto and Minato, has anyone noticed that Minato's image is deflating (basically just a copy of Tobirama? seriously??) Now it seems that Minato is being shown how many ways that Naruto has surpassed him! Which is cool! But if you all recall the team battle Sasuke and Itachi...well, let's just say that Sasuke played the role of damsel in distress for all he accomplished in that battle. Soooo, I'm saying that Sasuke didn't surpass the person he was chasing, and it would appear that Naruto is showing that he has. Btw, does anyone have the impression that if Itachi were alive for this battle, it would be over by now!? With Itachi basically walking away, shaking his head as to why everyone had so many problems with Obito in the first place!
itachi haters incming

LolChidori

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Netferarri

Gatchaman1

Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
10๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well, most of the posts on the site are character vs. posts, which I don't find all that interesting. I visit the site to read the manga and watch the anime, and I sometimes read the posts when they're interesting. Also, I don't try to post just to troll a character. I try to think about the storyline. Case in point, Sasuke isn't coming off too well these days in my opinion, and it's still difficult to see what his motivation is, much less what he'll finally decide to do concerning the leaf...I wish he'd just listen to his older brother. sigh...

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sometimes I think this. I was just contemplating it a while ago. While I wouldn't use that example to show that he hates Sasuke, it certainly raises some questions. Naruto has twice been confirmed to surpass Minato. First by the frogs, and again by Kurama himself. Now, he is actively displaying that he has. But with Sasuke, no one said anything about him surpassing Itachi. They said he has the potential to do so, but it seems he has yet to fulfill this potential be confirmed, and his battle against Kabuto didn't help one bit. I know Itachi was an Edo but still. His Amaterasu is supposedly superior(the only thing he is above Itachi in), yet it gets poorer showings, and was shown as the intellectual inferior when they are compared in that battle. The reason for this is that Kishimoto loves Itachi a lot, he admitted he was perfect, and it's kinda impossible to surpass perfection. To make Itachi's character take precedence over Sasuke's at a point were he was to show of his new power, is just disappointing.

Gatchaman1

Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
10๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sometimes I think this. I was just contemplating it a while ago. While I wouldn't use that example to show that he hates Sasuke, it certainly raises some questions. Naruto has twice been confirmed to surpass Minato. First by the frogs, and again by Kurama himself. Now, he is actively displaying that he has. But with Sasuke, no one said anything about him surpassing Itachi. They said he has the potential to do so, but it seems he has yet to fulfill this potential be confirmed, and his battle against Kabuto didn't help one bit. I know Itachi was an Edo but still. His Amaterasu is supposedly superior(the only thing he is above Itachi in), yet it gets poorer showings, and was shown as the intellectual inferior when they are compared in that battle. The reason for this is that Kishimoto loves Itachi a lot, he admitted he was perfect, and it's kinda impossible to surpass perfection. To make Itachi's character take precedence over Sasuke's at a point were he was to show of his new power, is just disappointing.
Thank You!!! This is exactly what I was thinking!!! It just seems that Sasuke will remain the secondary character to Naruto (of course, you'll say it's Naruto's book! But Still!) One would think that they would end up being equals, but that doesn't seem to be the case, which makes it interesting to see how it will end up since the possibility of a Sasuke/Naruto clash seems highly likely. Another confrontation like Madara/Hashirama with no end? Will peace be possible? etc.