Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep telling people, Kise solos, he can also extend the 5 minute limit plus he was injured :lmao:, healthy Kise destroys, give him zone and he stomps. Perfect copy kise is practically his own team :lmao:. But he's not going to solo silver and gold I think in the extra game.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kise with perfect copy + Zone wrecks indeed. Only Aomine has a chance in a 1v1 when he trains and is at 100%.
Trained aoimine still gets stomped, perfect copy+zone, copy aoimine's speed, emperor's eye, make aoimine kneel to lord Kise like akashi did to seirin when he was in zone, gg. Murasakibara zone black shot begs, midorama+Aoimine equals insta shot, vanishing drive+midorama shot=gg, Meteor dunk+Aoimine's shot=solo, emperor's eye+Aomine's zone speed=stomp, Murasakibara+eagle spear=denied, etc. Perfect copy+zone=Neutralizer

Zyael

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, current Kise is OP to an extent of the five minutes, and if he goes past those five, he'll probably be benched for the rest of the game if he goes perfect copy to early because of his injured foot. I don't think he will able to beat Akashi, because Kise's emperor eye is not the real thing and shouldn't be compared to the real thing(Akashi said this) and with Akashi having zone, which immensely increases his speed Akashi should be able to beat Kise, probably without zone, since Akashi was also able to ankle break Kagami in Zone.

Also, Kise does not have zone as compared to Murasakibara, Akashi, and Aomine, Though I think he has a more or less chance of beating both Mura, and Aomine if it's a literal 1v1 to 5 type of thing, typically 1v1's in basketball don't last too long.

Honestly not even that, I still believe Mura, and Aomine as well as Akashi is still better then him, because the moves that he copies are just slower, compensated moves of the GoM, he replaces what he lacks with something compensated, just to try and match. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:

HODGYLONG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kise can't go into the zone. The zone is only for those that show a love for the game, the body for it, and the ability for it. Kise only can copy peoples abilities, he does not have anything he makes his own. Everything he does in perfect copy is just a watered down version of the other characters abilities.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think he would be able to retain PC in Zone? Because I don't really think it would work that way, if he was able to, then it would be almost like all the GOM are in Zone. Did you see how overwhelming Zone Akashi was? Combine that with other zones and it just gets ridiculous, not to mention Kise has no unique thing about him, and since Zone is most likely about enhancing your own original abilities Kise has nothing to enhance. Btw what would Midorima's zone even look like? I think there's a reason Kise and Midorima weren't shown with zone, Midorima would be pretty OP since he has the most broken power anyways, give him zones speed and what? Would he be able to shoot anywhere anytime regardless of who's in front of him? Lol he'd probably be shooting before he's even entered the court, I don't see how you can improve a skill like his unless you give him a total statboost like everyone else in the Zone (speed, power etc.) which would make him a Kagami like athlete but able to shoot from anywhere, that's pretty damn OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: loj

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven't read Chapter 4 yet, but as of now, they're nothing special.
lol are you serious right now?
You must be registered for see images

This dude was trashing the entire team full of GOM, nobody had an answer to him, he was blowing by Aomine, and overpowering Bara in the paint.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be dumb, Silver the person who needs to be double and tripled teamed by the like Kagami and Aomine isn't special.
Kagami and Aomine double-team took him out pretty easily.

lol are you serious right now?
You must be registered for see images

This dude was trashing the entire team full of GOM, nobody had an answer to him, he was blowing by Aomine, and overpowering Bara in the paint.
Kagami jumped as high as Silver. GoM will eventually surpass him. It was even implied by Akashi, who stated that Murasakibara needs to cool down, as he can't take on Silver alone, just NOT YET. And with Kagami jumping as high as Jason, this further proves that the GoM will catch up to him and probably surpass him.

Also once anyone hits the Zone, they'll get stomped hard.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Kagami and Aomine double-team took him out pretty easily.

Kagami jumped as high as Silver. GoM will eventually surpass him. It was even implied by Akashi, who stated that Murasakibara needs to cool down, as he can't take on Silver alone, just NOT YET. And with Kagami jumping as high as Jason, this further proves that the GoM will catch up to him and probably surpass him.

Also once anyone hits the Zone, they'll get stomped hard.
The double team didn't do shit, plus Akashi would get completely shut down by that double team.

Plus the GoM surpassing him is Irrelvant to the this topic because currently Jason is better.

Freecss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The double team didn't do shit, plus Akashi would get completely shut down by that double team.

Plus the GoM surpassing him is Irrelvant to the this topic because currently Jason is better.
Yeah it did, they slapped the ball out of his hands. Nah, they won't. DEEP ZONE Kagami couldn't keep up with ZONE Akashi. Akashi is a notch above the rest of the GoM.

Jason is on the same level as Base Akashi. Anyone in the Zone right now would shut Jason.