Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasori gets in that ass.

In The Beginning.. Sasori vs Kisame

You must be registered for see images

In the beginning, Sasori would most likely have to take care of the problem at hand; Samehada. This chakra eating symbiotic sword is the main problem for Sasori, taking care of this weapon is the first step into pressuring Kisame, and ultimately defeating him in the midst of battle. How exactly will Sasori counter Samehada:

Samehada has shown properties into showing signs of being alive (eating chakra, disdainful reactions to Katon, favor over another host etc.) enabling me to propose that Samehada in fact is alive, and of course reacts with its host;

Symbiont: an organism living in symbiosis
Symbosis:
Close association of animals or plants: a close association of animals or plants of different species that is often, but not always, of mutual benefit.

Mutually beneficial relationship: a cooperative, mutually beneficial relationship between two people or groups.

Now that the establishment of Samehada being alive is presented, I can go on with my counter against it:

Sasori was very adept in poison formally developing a poison in which killed his victim in three days, with paralysis as a side effect, . Kisame has been shown to expose Samehada's bodily features very often (against Gai, and Bee etc.) thus, leaving Samehada open for wounds, or in general exposure to Sasori's lethal poison.

Due to Sasori starting in Hiruko this gives him an even more advantage as every technique he possesses while using Hiruko is poison covered ( ):

All weapons installed in Hiruko were coated in Sasori's special brand of poison, which would kill the victim after three days of painful paralysis.

• Extendible iron tail provided offence by stabbing and defence by rotating around the body.
  • Heavy back shell for additional defence.
  • Rapid launching of senbon from the mouth.
  • Torpedo-shaped left arm that launches shrapnel of senbon in all directions.
Kisame has also been seen to block attacks using Samehada I believe (Kisame's more over a tank). So due to Kisame's speed disadvantage, and not knowing about Sasori's abilities in this fight he'd have no other way of countering other than blocking which would be Samehada's, and most likely his own downfall. )

Kisame is simply cornered by poison, along with Samehada being paralyzed and dying (within 3 days) due to it being that of an organism.

* Underlined text are manga page links.
* This is my introductory argument.

:lmao:

Thesaurus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn't 2013. No one belives sasori can win.
U mad Sasori destroys Kisame ez?

Sasori gets in that ass.

In The Beginning.. Sasori vs Kisame

In the beginning, Sasori would most likely have to take care of the problem at hand; Samehada. This chakra eating symbiotic sword is the main problem for Sasori, taking care of this weapon is the first step into pressuring Kisame, and ultimately defeating him in the midst of battle. How exactly will Sasori counter Samehada:

Samehada has shown properties into showing signs of being alive (eating chakra, disdainful reactions to Katon, favor over another host etc.) enabling me to propose that Samehada in fact is alive, and of course reacts with its host;

Now that the establishment of Samehada being alive is presented, I can go on with my counter against it:

Sasori was very adept in poison formally developing a poison in which killed his victim in three days, with paralysis as a side effect, . Kisame has been shown to expose Samehada's bodily features very often (against Gai, and Bee etc.) thus, leaving Samehada open for wounds, or in general exposure to Sasori's lethal poison.

Due to Sasori starting in Hiruko this gives him an even more advantage as every technique he possesses while using Hiruko is poison covered ( ):

Kisame has also been seen to block attacks using Samehada I believe (Kisame's more over a tank). So due to Kisame's speed disadvantage, and not knowing about Sasori's abilities in this fight he'd have no other way of countering other than blocking which would be Samehada's, and most likely his own downfall. )

Kisame is simply cornered by poison, along with Samehada being paralyzed and dying (within 3 days) due to it being that of an organism.

* Underlined text are manga page links.
* This is my introductory argument.

:lmao:
I remember you once said Gaara>Kisame. That would mean Sasori>Kisame cus Sasori>Gaara. :lmao:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To add on, The 3rd Kazekage's Iron Sand is similar to Gaara's in the aspect that it can't be absorbed in the first place:

Madara couldn't absorb the chakra infilled sand, with Preta Path, the same couldn't & wouldn't happen to Sasori's Iron Sand. If Kisame even tried that nonsense, he'd be poisoned, as well Samehada.

U mad Sasori destroys Kisame ez?

I remember you once said Gaara>Kisame. That would mean Sasori>Kisame cus Sasori>Gaara. :lmao:
A>B>C logic doesn't work here. Nah Gaara > Sasori best back down now son.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop linking me random threads and hoping I'll start debating again. I'll sue you to the cyber police.

But yes, yes. Billy is eating shit. Tries to use the ''this ain't *insert earlier year here*'' meme when even liking Pissame is an old thing. Shame on you, fishscum.

Thesaurus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To add on, The 3rd Kazekage's Iron Sand is similar to Gaara's in the aspect that it can't be absorbed in the first place:

Madara couldn't absorb the chakra infilled sand, with Preta Path, the same couldn't & wouldn't happen to Sasori's Iron Sand. If Kisame even tried that nonsense, he'd be poisoned, as well Samehada.

A>B>C logic doesn't work here. Nah Gaara > Sasori best back down now son.
Indeed it is.

Can't absorb magnetism, and DB4 suggests Gaara has magnetism, implying they both convert chakra to magnetism, controlling their respective sands.

A>B>C logic has always been viable. Especially in cases like this were it is apparent. If Kaguya>SO6P then obviously, Kaguya>Neji given the very obvious circumstances. Don't be mad cus Gaara weepin while Sasori conquering nations with his Veni Vidi Vici motto.

Thesaurus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop linking me random threads and hoping I'll start debating again. I'll sue you to the cyber police.

But yes, yes. Billy is eating shit. Tries to use the ''this ain't *insert earlier year here*'' meme when even liking Pissame is an old thing. Shame on you, fishscum.
We need to teach thirsty ass mystoden how to meme, he's tempting me to neg him with his stale memes.

Edit: And no one hopes for you to debate again, wouldn't want to plague NB with your presence AC. Just needed your input on Pissame's lack of interdasting features.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you want Pissame bash, I can write you wallies about how Pissame is a badly written character and how even debating for him is shameful behaviour. Of course, pissing Billy off via that is already payment enough.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed it is.

Can't absorb magnetism, and DB4 suggests Gaara has magnetism, implying they both convert chakra to magnetism, controlling their respective sands.

A>B>C logic has always been viable. Especially in cases like this were it is apparent. If Kaguya>SO6P then obviously, Kaguya>Neji given the very obvious circumstances. Don't be mad cus Gaara weepin while Sasori conquering nations with his Veni Vidi Vici motto.
Yup, just like Kisame wouldn't be able to absorb something like this:

You can't absorb something that doesn't have a physical form, especially not wind.

And it really depends on the characters skill set. Gaara > Sasori. Sasori's just a wanna-be who dyed his hair to be like Lord Gaara. :cool:

Thesaurus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear to god, he blocked me...

UNBLOCK ME PLS

I'LL BE GOOD THIS TIME, I PROMISE

NO MORE INCESTOUS OR RAPE QUESTIONS

I WONT TRY TO PROVE THAT YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD HOUSEWIFE IF YOU WERE FEMALE, TOO
Wow. :|
Thirsty ass mystoden has always been one for being stale. Can't believe he would do this to his bff. No meme either..