11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect Susano'o is restricted, if he could even use it with only MS......o.o

Starts at 15m

No Intel.

This is alive Madara, no Hashirama cells or anything.

Location is Madara vs Gokage

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Samedah doesn't absorb Katon and perfect susanoo is restricted. I'm giving this to Kisame High difficulty
Shouldn't Amaterasu take Samehada out then? Oh, but Madara wouldn't know to do that, cause know intel. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Madara already has prior knowledge of the Seven Swords.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn't Amaterasu take Samehada out then? Oh, but Madara wouldn't know to do that, cause know intel. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Madara already has prior knowledge of the Seven Swords.
Madara doesn't have Amaterasu. He only has Susanoo and Izanagi HOWEVER he has some EXTREMELY powerful Katon techniques

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame probably wins with GSB, I guess his normal water dome could be enough however technically Madara can summon Kurama so.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame wins. His GSB can absorb all of Madara’s Katon and Susanoo. Once Madara is trap in the water dome is GG.

Genjutsu won’t work.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame wins. His GSB can absorb all of Madara’s Katon and Susanoo. Once Madara is trap in the water dome is GG.

Genjutsu won’t work.
The location is the desert lmao, Kisame isn’t pulling that off. Not to mention that if Madara has his gunbai (which he will), that technique is negged. Also, Kisame is susceptible to sharingan genjutsu.

So much disagreement in this thread but no debating :mad:_@:
There is now lol

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he can do that without a Bijuu’s chakra then you’d have a point.
I'm not going to make any definite statements, because Kisame only used that technique once in the manga, after absorbing chakra from Killer Bee; so anything beyond that point would be purely speculative. However, there's still a strong possibility that Kisame could perform the technique even without borrowing Killer Bee's chakra. It's been stated that . Neji also states that ; and that's only a 30% clone Neji is looking at. Here's another statement confirming that .

On the contrary, , and admittedly even Jinchūriki would have trouble creating attacks on that scale...I think.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not going to make any definite statements, because Kisame only used that technique once in the manga, after absorbing chakra from Killer Bee; so anything beyond that point would be purely speculative. However, there's still a strong possibility that Kisame could perform the technique even without borrowing Killer Bee's chakra. It's been stated that . Neji also states that ; and that's only a 30% clone Neji is looking at. Here's another statement confirming that .

On the contrary, , and admittedly even Jinchūriki would have trouble creating attacks on that scale...I think.
No doubt, however that last scan is proof enough for my argument.
You must be registered for see images

As stated, he needs to fuse in order to put out the bijuu level power and since Samehada absorbed bijuu level 2 chakra from Killer Bee and had given it to Kisame, it amplified his output that much more. Not saying that Kisame’s chakra reserves are trivial but put two and two together. Would he have been able to use it on that scale without Gyuki’s chakra, we’ll never know. But we do know that he only utilized that AFTER he absorbed Gyuki’s chakra.

Madara solos.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did that after absorbing a huge amount of Kisame’s bijuu chakra. If he can do that without a Bijuu’s chakra then you’d have a point.
He can create a lake out of nothing,

Remember he created a Lake with a 30% clone over a desert terrain in part 1

Reactions: Ninetailsfox00x1

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara 3 tomoe wins midd diff at best. Madara with no eyes is faster and stronger and than SM users + has chakra reserves to fight a 24 hour battle.
Strength, Durability and Stamina are not on Madara's side in this particular right. Kisame has many feats and characters emphasizing his strength including Gai

Madara does have an advantage in Technique and genjutsu but he will definitely need more than 3 Tomo due to how quick Kisame can literally change a battle field.

anime brought up genjutsu which is why I give it to Madara high dif with the restrictions but if Genjutsu is restricted as well I give it to Kisame high difficulty.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strength, Durability and Stamina are not on Madara's side in this particular right. Kisame has many feats and characters emphasizing his strength including Gai

Madara does have an advantage in Technique and genjutsu but he will definitely need more than 3 Tomo due to how quick Kisame can literally change a battle field.

anime brought up genjutsu which is why I give it to Madara high dif with the restrictions but if Genjutsu is restricted as well I give it to Kisame high difficulty.
How can you claim he doesn't have durability and stamina co soldering he has more than enoigh to fight a 24 hour match before even becoming fatigued. Feats against Guy don't really give him any edge.

I predict the water eveaporating countering the mega sized (Jyubi sized) katons.

I expect a genjutsu and beheading but who knows. Midd difficulty for Madara at best.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you claim he doesn't have durability and stamina co soldering he has more than enoigh to fight a 24 hour match before even becoming fatigued. Feats against Guy don't really give him any edge.
Never claimed Madara didn't have it, im simply saying Madara's physical edge over people doesn't help him in this particular fight due to Kisame canonically having physical and durability feats >= to Madara. Also the point about Guy was implying that Gai (Who is also one of the stronger fighters in this series) was over powered by Kisame easily until gate 6/7.

I predict the water eveaporating countering the mega sized (Jyubi sized) katons.
Pure Katon vs Pure water of = Scale means Katon will lose. GSB is just a massacre

I expect a genjutsu and beheading but who knows. Midd difficulty for Madara at best.

Genjutsu is the most viable option for Madara but its a matter of how quick Kisame can turn the desert into an ocean (Which he can do VERY FAST). This is why I gave it high difficulty either way.

Since its desert terrain and 15m starting distance I say the fight would depend on how fast Kisame can get his terrain (Ocean/Lake) out.

I give Madara the techincal advantage (MS+Fighting experience) but in reference to overall strength I dont see him overpowering Kisame in terms of CQC.

Once Kisame pulls out the massive scale Ocean terrain I dont see Madara winning with these restrictions. Susanoo can tank the 100+ water sharks but its not a submarine.

Last edited:

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strength, Durability and Stamina are not on Madara's side in this particular right.
On the contrary, Madara has enough stamina to capacitate Dual Rinnegan, when even a single Rinnegan nearly drove Obito insane:

And where do you get the idea that Madara isn't extremely durable?

He tanks a kick from Tsunade, although you could accredit that to his Edo Tensei I suppose:

However, while he was alive, Blind Madara tanked countless hits from each of the Tailed Beasts, and lost nothing but an arm:

Don't get me start on quantifying the weight of the Tailed Beasts tails, and the force of their punches/attacks, or the amount of pressure placed on Madara once he was encompassed in the sand pyramid.