• Poll closed .

Makoto Uchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They both know of each others abilities and are both prepared to face each other. who would win it.

I personally think that Kisame would win it with mid-high difficulty he would have a great advantage mainly because of his surrounding. In the Hidden Rain village it always rains and is surrounded by water... so kisame has the advantage.
Konan will have well prepared for this battle however her paper/explosives will be weak against Kisames water techs.

comment and ratexd

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um excuse me? Kisame has never been around konan while she fights. he wouldnt know squat. konan on the other hand would. she is also not weak against water, she fights in the rain with ease and pain cleaned the oil off of her with water. she is on her home turf. she would rape kisame.

opticsnm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think the only reason many people are going for konan are because of the latest anime but consider this kisame has samehada wouldn't you think he would end up victorious even if he didn't konan advantage of setting everything up before the match would you end up with her killing herself along with the opponent meaning a draw

Ryuu..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way Kisame is surviving her ultimate technique. With prep Konan takes this. However, without that move Kisame would win mid-low difficulty.

MorphyRulez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will say Kisame in mid. If there is no trick or trap like last epsoide, you are just saying they are knowing all techs.

I think Konan is the Best Female Char in manga but Kisame is not match for her." Kisame is a "Tailed Beast without a Tail" (尾を持たない尾獣, O o Motanai Bijū; English TV "Tailless Tailed Beast"), due to his superhuman chakra level and combination with Samehada. ". Don't judge him if he lost against Moito Gai.