Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
don't you mean "big contradiction" Joshua the librarian
Kidding btw with the last part. But what was wrong with edogawa's post?
OP: Kisame gets defeated. but it could go the other way.
S2: Kisame wins.
Yeah lmao. No idea how I typed being.

And Madara Rules' post is trash because water conducts electricity, the electricity in question here is chakra so if Raiton can be absorbed then there's no reason why it being conducted through water would change that.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah lmao. No idea how I typed being.

And Madara Rules' post is trash because water conducts electricity, the electricity in question here is chakra so if Raiton can be absorbed then there's no reason why it being conducted through water would change that.
Actually, in the viz scan, it's showed that Madara was actually absorbing the whole water + raiton combo.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Samehadas absorbing properties are vastly overrated when talking about elemental attacks. Straight up chakra is a different thing altogether but even something as simple as a fireball had Samehada choking up.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, in the viz scan, it's showed that Madara was actually absorbing the whole water + raiton combo.
No he wasn't. :lol

If y'all mfs read the damn scan the plan was devised to stop Madara from using Preta. If Madara stopped using Preta, Gaara's sand would stop clogging up the technique, but then that would leave him viable to getting paralyzed with Mei + Ay's suiton + raiton combo.

:lol Y'all some fools.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Samehadas absorbing properties are vastly overrated when talking about elemental attacks. Straight up chakra is a different thing altogether but even something as simple as a fireball had Samehada choking up.
It really is :lol

Preta Path > Samehada :lol

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he wasn't. :lol

If y'all mfs read the damn scan the plan was devised to stop Madara from using Preta. If Madara stopped using Preta, Gaara's sand would stop clogging up the technique, but then that would leave him viable to getting paralyzed with Mei + Ay's suiton + raiton combo.

:lol Y'all some fools.
I was just trying to prove YOUR point on Kisame being able to absorb it. Since madara could. Absorbing lightining chakra does not parallyze the absorber.
He needed to stop absorbing to counter the sand. But then he'd get parallyzed. If i could find the page with the viz scans...

Mei states that Madara can't deal with the sand if he keeps absorbing. To deal with the sand, he needs to stop absorbing (the water + lightining combo) to get rid of the sand somehow, but then he'd get prallyzed by the lightining.

FT explained it in a thread a while ago

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was just trying to prove YOUR point on Kisame being able to absorb it. Since madara could. Absorbing lightining chakra does not parallyze the absorber.
He needed to stop absorbing to counter the sand. But then he'd get parallyzed. If i could find the page with the viz scans...

Mei states that Madara can't deal with the sand if he keeps absorbing. To deal with the sand, he needs to stop absorbing (the water + lightining combo) to get rid of the sand somehow, but then he'd get prallyzed by the lightining.

Dude lol no. You tried to prove my point with incorrect info.

Mei says if Madara doesn't like the sand, stop using Preta Path. The Sand was blocking Madara from absorbing Mei + Ays attack, because if he did the whole plan wouldn't of had made a difference. :lol

FT, and I both explained it to Tre, who conceded.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Samehada does not work like preta path. Samehada actually feels the element its absorbing.This is when it absorbed a fireball. It was in pain and Killer Bee clearly says it burned it.
You must be registered for see images

Samehada is a living thing, preta path is a rinnegan ability, so its not farfetched to say it would feel the effects of lightning.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The sand the water, and the lightning were a combination jutsu. The sand was used to block Preta from absorbing the water + lightning. If Madara stopped using Preta he would be hit by the suiton + raiton = paralysis.

Simple af. He wasn't absorbing the lightning, and water.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Samehada does not work like preta path. Samehada actually feels the element its absorbing. It was in pain and Killer Bee clearly says it burned it.

Samehada is a living thing, preta path is rinnegan ability, so its not farfetched to say it would feel the effects of lightning.
Samehada can absorb raiton though. Regardless if felt or not. That's not in question.

Especially in Kisamehada form. I'm simply saying Preta is much better in doing so than Samehada.

Not to mention, Samehada can in fact probably die if hit with a hot enough Katon eg; Amaterasu. That's what I believe off of how it reacted to Itachi's fire technique.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Samehada can absorb raiton though. Regardless if felt or not. That's not in question.

Especially in Kisamehada form. I'm simply saying Preta is much better in doing so than Samehada.
I know that, what I'm saying is if Samehada felt the heat from a fireball when absorbing it, it can also feel the shock from lightning. And too much of it would probably not sit well with Samehada.

Not to mention, Samehada can in fact probably die if hit with a hot enough Katon eg; Amaterasu. That's what I believe off of how it reacted to Itachi's fire technique.
Samehada is not absorbing amaterasu (atleast not without dying) if it felt pain from a simple fireball. That would be a no limits fallacy.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude lol no. You tried to prove my point with incorrect info.

Mei says if Madara doesn't like the sand, stop using Preta Path. The Sand was blocking Madara from absorbing Mei + Ays attack, because if he did the whole plan wouldn't of had made a difference. :lol

FT, and I both explained it to Tre, who conceded.
What exactly was Madara's preta path doing? Why was he keeping it active? Was he absorbing the sand?

So Madara can suck the chakra on the sand?

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know that, what I'm saying is if Samehada felt the heat from a fireball when absorbing it, it can also feel the shock from lightning. And too much of it would probably not sit well with Samehada.

Samehada is not absorbing amaterasu (atleast not without dying) if it felt pain from a simple fireball. That would be a no limits fallacy.
I agree completely on the Amaterasu portion.

What exactly was Madara's preta path doing? Why was he keeping it active? Was he absorbing the sand?

So Madara can suck the chakra on the sand?
He was keeping it active, attempting to suck the chakra out of the sand, which is impossible as its been proven. Preta pulls in the jutsu to its center, absorbing the jutsu, that's also why the sand was clogging up Madara's Preta. If he stopped, then the sand would've stopped clogging up Preta.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi would win. Lightning chain would dissipate any incoming sharks. Great shark bomb is warped away by Kamui. In cqc, Kakashi is much more varied with earth walls and raiton clones.

As far as S2 is concerned, it depends on how Kamui performs inside the water dome. If he can use a warp big enough that it would cause the dome to fall apart, he could potentially win.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Better hit up that kindergarten classroom and learn how to spell before getting other clowns to do your dirty work for you.
Capital
and largest city
Monrovia
6°19′N 10°48′W
Official languages
English
Spoken and national languages[1]
Liberian English
Ethnic*groups (2008[2])
20.3% Kpelle
13.4% Bassa
10.0% Grebo
8.0% Gio
7.9% Mano
6.0% Kru
5.1% Lorma
4.8% Kissi
4.4% Gola
20.1% others
Religion
Christianity
Demonym
Liberian
My spelling was correct. Back to kindergarten.