[Predictions] kisame knew about ishiki? And itachi and kisame is simmilar in the same way?

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

ok hear me out, what if Kisame knew it! Not only that the previous samehada user knew it too i was just thinking just how important that mission that kisame had to kill his comrades and bilieve to Obito which is in those times was known as Madara, why do i think kisame knew it hear me out and lets see why kisame is probably like itachi...

I think the important mission that kisame did was the existense of ishhiki otsutsuki written in this scroll, its probably his whereabouts and his powers he even saw this guy and knew how powerful he was that if this info get to any other villages and isshiki agreed to form alliances with other villages its the end probably thats the main reason he knew no ones gonna defeat him so that means not only danzo knew about it and kizame knew its a never ending bloodshed thats why he agreed to obito(or aka madara during the first time they met) to the infinite tsukoyomi, thats why he didnt bettayed obito because he bilieves thats the only way to save humanity.

I hope you see why somehow itachi and kisame was probably had the same story

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do u mean kisame knew about ikishi???????? ...i am not watch boroto anime...

wtf is goin on????... and wtf u mean kisame know about ikishi...

explain me or i'll burst wit anger i swear..

• Angry
Reactions: MomoSaka

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do u mean kisame knew about ikishi???????? ...i am not watch boroto anime...

wtf is goin on????... and wtf u mean kisame know about ikishi...

explain me or i'll burst wit anger i swear..
Long Story short he agreed to obito's infinite tsukoyomi because he saw isshiki's power he knew he was an otsutsiki perhaps he knew the sage of the six paths existed too, so he knew that ishiki is very powerful guy no one's gonna defeat him and he knew he got a plan to destroy everything his kinda like itachi in the same way if you think about it like he agreed that the infinite tsukoyomi is the only way for peace that this world is pain, pain pain if this madara guy aka obito can really do such thing as infinite tsukoyomi where everyone can get in in there that would be great im in ill sacrifice my life to make this thing a rsality thats how i think kisame thinks about it

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Long Story short he agreed to obito's infinite tsukoyomi because he saw isshiki's power he knew he was an otsutsiki perhaps he knew the sage of the six paths existed too, so he knew that ishiki is very powerful guy no one's gonna defeat him and he knew he got a plan to destroy everything his kinda like itachi in the same way if you think about it like he agreed that the infinite tsukoyomi is the only way for peace that this world is pain, pain pain if this madara guy aka obito can really do such thing as infinite tsukoyomi where everyone can get in in there that would be great im in ill sacrifice my life to make this thing a rsality thats how i think kisame thinks about it
tobi's mystery isn't over...kisame saw madara's face under tobi's mask thats why he called him madara more then once..

u think kisame is dumb stupid to be fooled by a talknojusted fodder character named Bobito???? hell noo!!...

• Angry
Reactions: MomoSaka

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi's mystery isn't over...kisame saw madara's face under tobi's mask thats why he called him madara more then once..

u think kisame is dumb stupid to be fooled by a talknojusted fodder character named Bobito???? hell noo!!...

you obviously didnt know kisame, you know why i bilieve that he bilieve that obito was madara? Because kisame died for him. Nuff said

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you obviously didnt know kisame, you know why i bilieve that he bilieve that obito was madara? Because kisame died for him. Nuff said
read manga well befor u speak...dont pull speech outta deh ass bro...

read kisame 1st meeting wit tobi scans.... kisame demanded a madara face proof so that he can believe tobi to be Madara...tobidara did so...kisame got convinced its madara...

years later 2nd meeting of kisame and tobidara...tobidara removes his mask to kisame ...kisame says SO ItS YOU WHO WAS ACTING AS TOBI...mizugake sama i mean MADARA SAMA...

second meeting proves kisame saw same madara face he saw in 1st meeting...

also if kisame saw Bobito or i mean if tobi was indeed obito then kishimoto would've shown us what tobi face kisame saw....

but true reason why kishimoto didn't reveal that is that becuz mysttery isn't over...all full truth of tobi including his meeting with kisame and itachi will be revealed when finall truth of tobi will be revealed to be madara uchiha..

• Angry
Reactions: Urda and MomoSaka

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

read kisame 1st meeting wit tobi scans.... kisame demanded a madara face proof so that he can believe tobi to be Madara...tobidara did so...kisame got convinced its madara...

years later 2nd meeting of kisame and tobidara...tobidara removes his mask to kisame ...kisame says SO ItS YOU WHO WAS ACTING AS TOBI...mizugake sama i mean MADARA SAMA...

also if kisame saw Bobito or i mean if tobi was indeed obito then kishimoto would've shown us what tobi face kisame saw....

but true reason why kishimoto didn't reveal that is that becuz mysttery isn't over...all full truth of tobi including his meeting with kisame and itachi will be revealed when finall truth of tobi will be revealed to be madara uchiha..
Are you stupid look at the video its clearly see he was

Whoaaa ok he saw it but it doesnt matter if he saw his face or not im talking about the intel that he had to kill his comrades thats the main reason,tho i bilieve kisame didnt even doesnt give a f@^k if he was madara or obito but he trully bilieves that his dream of infinite tsukoyomi is the best form of peace judging from what kisame been through ok...
I bilieve he had a deep feelings to those comrades that he killed he trully thinks that they were his friends and i think kisame is the realest cos he didnt betrayed the akatsuki he stuck with obito till his dying breath because like i said he knew that infinite tsukoyomi is the best form of peace. I think through infinite tsukoyomi he can go back to the time where everything didnt happen and start a new life with them as a ninja as his comrades simple life

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you stupid look at the video its clearly see he was

Whoaaa ok he saw it but it doesnt matter if he saw his face or not im talking about the intel that he had to kill his comrades thats the main reason,tho i bilieve kisame didnt even doesnt give a f@^k if he was madara or obito but he trully bilieves that his dream of infinite tsukoyomi is the best form of peace judging from what kisame been through ok...
I bilieve he had a deep feelings to those comrades that he killed he trully thinks that they were his friends and i think kisame is the realest cos he didnt betrayed the akatsuki he stuck with obito till his dying breath because like i said he knew that infinite tsukoyomi is the best form of peace. I think through infinite tsukoyomi he can go back to the time where everything didnt happen and start a new life with them as a ninja as his comrades simple life
stoopid dumbass idiot...

what u mean it dont matter if he saw his face or not?? r u fvvcking retarded???...IT DAZ MATTER !!!...

tobi removed his mask...and in anime teh chin of tobi showed no scares..

it daz matter becuz kisame can't be fooled by some dumbass fodder like Bobito...

Bobito had no rememberness of his meeting with kisame and itachi cuz he was fully controled by tobidara...

tobidara sealed himself inside obito and controlled him..

tobidara is teh immortal madara ..

Madara is tobi..

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stoopid dumbass idiot...

what u mean it dont matter if he saw his face or not?? r u fvvcking retarded???...IT DAZ MATTER !!!...

tobi removed his mask...and in anime teh chin of tobi showed no scares..

it daz matter becuz kisame can't be fooled by some dumbass fodder like Bobito...

Bobito had no rememberness of his meeting with kisame and itachi cuz he was fully controled by tobidara...

tobidara sealed himself inside obito and controlled him..

tobidara is teh immortal madara ..

Madara is tobi..
Like i said he died for him oh my god your fucking stupid im done

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree with most of what you said, the other half not so much. But you are right, Kisame knowing Ishikki is far out there as his character wasn't even a thought that far back in the Manga. Most of what Kisame back story revolves around was Obito/Madara mystery at the time.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with most of what you said, the other half not so much. But you are right, Kisame knowing Ishikki is far out there as his character wasn't even a thought that far back in the Manga. Most of what Kisame back story revolves around was Obito/Madara mystery at the time.

there is huge portion of truth missing in teh whole Tobi true ID mystery...

teh manga is filled wit illuzions...and kishimoto hinted that to readers throught itachi (HOW FAR CAN UR SHARINGAN SEE???)..

Bobito was 14 years old naive weak kid when tobi fought minato....there's no way bobito can have that shrill deep voice and badass masterevil behaviour....even minato concluded that it can only be madara uchiha...

kisame is not dumb stupid to call tobi madara...he saw a madara face behind the mask more then once...

there was another madara sealed inside obito controlling him..it's the empty shell of madara's prime body..

obito never mentioned anything about slaughtring uchiha clan,controlling mizukage yagura, and controling kiyubi ..

it's impossible that 14 years naive weak kid can controll kurama with just one ordinary sharingan...only madara can do this..
and if it was obito who did it then i swear kishimoto would've revealed that in teh Bobito flashbacks....

teh mystery of tobi isn't over...Madara was teh rell boss badass tobi...whereas guruguru spiral zetsu was teh goofy tobi..