Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi and Kisame might lose. Preta's abilities alone completely shut down Kisame and the rest of the paths, mainly Deva, are Itachi's undoing.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol.

Pain shits on these losers
Lol how? Deva can't bypass Susanoo unless he goes for a full scale ST which wont be a surprise since the other paths have to go down first so it will give Itachi and Kisam time to prepare for it. CT gets taken out via GSB. Animal path summonings gets shit on via amaterasu and Totsuka. Pretabgets taken out via fire kunai combo. Machine path is nearly useless here and so is Natalia path.

Reactions: gabe07j

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol how? Deva can't bypass Susanoo unless he goes for a full scale ST which wont be a surprise since the other paths have to go down first so it will give Itachi and Kisam time to prepare for it. CT gets taken out via GSB. Animal path summonings gets shit on via amaterasu and Totsuka. Pretabgets taken out via fire kunai combo. Machine path is nearly useless here and so is Natalia path.
how is GSB absorbing Ct when there would be a ton of rocks covering it. I don't see GSB breaking through when RS or KN6 bijuu dama wasn't enough to get through all the mass.

Reactions: BLAZE

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, not really. If Preta wants to absorb Susanoo it has to come close, thus leaving it open to anyone of Itachi's many chakra less offensive maneuvers.
I was assuming Deva would be right with it lol as Itachi can't do anything to Deva if Preta is around and vice versa.

Microsword57

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was assuming Deva would be right with it lol as Itachi can't do anything to Deva if Preta is around and vice versa.
Amaterasu is faster than preta path can react and it spawns on the target so shira tensa would only be effective after he's already been hit. We have also already seen what Amaterasu did to Nagato. For some reason itachis burns faster than Sasukes. I also believe Phoenix flower Jutsu would be very effective on preta path seeing as he shrouds kunai and shuriken inside and we have all see how accurate itachi is with the kunai being able to hit all the rinnegan eyes on the summons without being see or the kunai being seen even if just as a distraction to finish with a close combat kunai attack. Explosive clone might be viable against the soul snatching path as well. This can actually surprise attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: gabe07j and BLAZE

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Curious I wonder if deva can munipulate the gravity of the user inside the Susan's and fling him out of the Susanne sort of like gaara flinging masses out of his susanno via sand

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu is faster than preta path can react and it spawns on the target so shira tensa would only be effective after he's already been hit. We have also already seen what Amaterasu did to Nagato. For some reason itachis burns faster than Sasukes. I also believe Phoenix flower Jutsu would be very effective on preta path seeing as he shrouds kunai and shuriken inside and we have all see how accurate itachi is with the kunai being able to hit all the rinnegan eyes on the summons without being see or the kunai being seen even if just as a distraction to finish with a close combat kunai attack. Explosive clone might be viable against the soul snatching path as well. This can actually surprise attack.
Lol Preta absorbs it off of any path before it does any damage that renders the CORPSES un-usable.

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does a fat ass rock lose to GSB? The core is covered. Preta Path 1v1's Kisame. Any other path makes it a stomp. All the fodder paths and Deva either kill Itachi with CT and/or wait for him to die to aids.