Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean just look at their leaders who are the strongest ninja in their village.

The strongest member form Suna is Gaara who is barely jonin level without desert as field advantage .Followed by who exactly ? Weakling like Kankuro and Temari which is pretty pathetic.

Kirigakure also sucks , Mei Terumi as the strongest ninja, I mean really . Followed by Chojuro and maybe Ao not sure, can't remember anyone strong enough ( Kisame and Zabuza are rogue ninjas they don't count) .

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boy doc proof would be dick slapping everyone with gaara facts over all this low jonin business if he was still around
lol there's really no need tbh. Aside from the sane ones on here that know how to interpret the manga correctly.. its like trying to prove to someone how 2+2 is 4. That person obviously needs greater help.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sunagakure's Military Strength is 2 while Kirigakure has a 3; Konohagakure: 3; Kumogakure: 4; and Iwagakure: 4. Compare to the five principal territories Sungakure is the weakest.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sunagakure's Military Strength is 2 while Kirigakure has a 3; Konohagakure: 3; Kumogakure: 4; and Iwagakure: 4. Compare to the five principal territories Sungakure is the weakest.
Wow.. forgot about these stats xD Iirc, Kumo is more or less the most successful village considering their economic strength is a 5/5 and their military strength compared to their actual population wasn't bad as well. Think their population was a 2 or 3 but military strength of 4? Haha.. i miss when weird stats like these used to be posted xD