Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hmmmm well i'm still unsure about shamaheda being truly possessed by kirabi, but i'll sign off on it until its either verified or shown that it was a trick

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmmm well i'm still unsure about shamaheda being truly possessed by kirabi, but i'll sign off on it until its either verified or shown that it was a trick
okies then from here on il only approve for tempo use and if stated otherwise he will be allowed to use samehada but not the ability to transform and if it comes to the choice of discontinuing the use of samehada by rei's verdict of the manga i will remove the samehada ability so for now samehada is a pending ability for kirabi with no use of the shark transformation

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
okies then from here on il only approve for tempo use and if stated otherwise he will be allowed to use samehada but not the ability to transform and if it comes to the choice of discontinuing the use of samehada by rei's verdict of the manga i will remove the samehada ability so for now samehada is a pending ability for kirabi with no use of the shark transformation
Thank you. and I wasnt planning on using the Shark ability anyways. doesnt fit Kirabi. nd the 8 tails would reject it anyways.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't approve bio's, but considering my opinion was asked: Kaito already suggested the best option. It seems pretty sure that Samehada has chosen Bee above Kisame, though the chance is high Bee will not be able to use it for long.

I guess, till the manga says otherwise, it's ok. Though I still got my doubts about the whole situation as the manga hasn't explained it all very well yet >.>