Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rinnegan Revival jutsu is banned in the NW; I'm convinced you're trying to get me to kill myself now.

This is another jutsu that I don't think has much usability in proper fights considering the restrictions and conditions, but it could be cool if used for missions imo. As long as you maintain contact with the ground, you can make a copy of someone that also in touch with it. The copy can't use customs, but can use AE or CE ( weird considering the custom restriction, lol ) up to S Ranks. Biggest downside is you're unable to mold chakra for other jutsu while maintaining the handseal, hence my first comment.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rinnegan Revival jutsu is banned in the NW; I'm convinced you're trying to get me to kill myself now.

This is another jutsu that I don't think has much usability in proper fights considering the restrictions and conditions, but it could be cool if used for missions imo. As long as you maintain contact with the ground, you can make a copy of someone that also in touch with it. The copy can't use customs, but can use AE or CE ( weird considering the custom restriction, lol ) up to S Ranks. Biggest downside is you're unable to mold chakra for other jutsu while maintaining the handseal, hence my first comment.
Maybeh
Ight last one now. Used this a few times for story reasons but it's not that practical:

(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its as you said really, this doesn't have much usage in battle, but its cool if you're using it for missions and stuff. You can raise some dusted souls to be zombies, lol. The second version is the stronger of the two, but again, probably can't use it because death isn't permanent in the NW unless your opponent agrees. In which case, I'd rather just use Edo Tensei.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its as you said really, this doesn't have much usage in battle, but its cool if you're using it for missions and stuff. You can raise some dusted souls to be zombies, lol. The second version is the stronger of the two, but again, probably can't use it because death isn't permanent in the NW unless your opponent agrees. In which case, I'd rather just use Edo Tensei.
Yeah, definitely much efficient and effective ways to desecrate the dead.

( Kinjutsu: Kishō Tensei ) - Forbidden Technique: One's Own Life Reincarnation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage Points: N/A(-80 if target isnt dead)
Description: The user, giving their life force to the target, uses all their chakra as an intermediary. This technique can be used on both the living and dead, but when used on the dead, the user will find certain death in exchange for the soul of the deceased. While in use, the released chakra shines a pale-blue colour, and if the user's own chakra is insufficient, a third party can assist. The technique can restore a dead bio to life in exchange for ones own life but it can also be used to heal or restore chakra levels. Despite being able to restore life or healing serious injuries, the technique is not actually medical jutsu but the transfer of one's own life force.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires medical mastery

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... if my allies think I'm using this on them, bad news buddies.. lol. But nah, this basically lets you revive or heal someone in exchange for your own lifeforce. You suffer 80 damage if using it to heal a target, while you'll die if used to revive someone.