itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't read fairy trail but i hear a lot of things about it, and since people were talking about it in the other thread i remembered this video which I found hilarious.

[video]https://youtu.be/WrJNi7Z1V5I[/video]

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't be a critical reader when reading it. It also helps if you're not a grown man. The manga, like most shonen, is tailored for a young audience. You shouldn't expect extravagant writing on top literature level when reading it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can be critical towards FT and still enjoy it. KOL was just bitter about the GMG so he dropped it and who cares. As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters.

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like one guy said, you can't enjoy Fairy Tail if you're too critical. It's more of a fun show. I love it though.
notice theres been a lot of threads about youtubers since my poll on who your favorite youtuber is

Need to drop a few pounds for his healths sake.
whats fairy tale about? im trying to figure out what series i should watch next. to date im caught up with attack on titan, watched all 4 dragonball series and read and watched both naruto series and seen ever movie and ova. any suggestions its either gonna be bleach, one piece or hunter x hunter

Last edited by a moderator:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
whats fairy tale about? im trying to figure out what series i should watch next. to date im caught up with attack on titan, watched all 4 dragonball series and read and watched both naruto series and seen ever movie and ova. any suggestions its either gonna be bleach, one piece or hunter x hunter
Is there anything you look for in a series?

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there anything you look for in a series?
um not particularly, the only thing for me is I like fiction, I don't like movies or anime about real world things I watch series to bring me somewhere not real. besides anime im a huge sci fi fan star trek, battlestar gallatica, and dr who I love which is why im looking forward to kishis new manga. I think im gonna either go with one piece or Tokyo ghoul I would say hunter x hunter but I don't wanna start it if the author isn't gonna finish it

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong person to ask I just like the hot chicks in the manga lol

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
um not particularly, the only thing for me is I like fiction, I don't like movies or anime about real world things I watch series to bring me somewhere not real. besides anime im a huge sci fi fan star trek, battlestar gallatica, and dr who I love which is why im looking forward to kishis new manga. I think im gonna either go with one piece or Tokyo ghoul I would say hunter x hunter but I don't wanna start it if the author isn't gonna finish it
I suggest reading Toriko since it borders science fiction at times with it's science and pseudoscience concepts it incorporates into the series. Although if you watch the anime of Toriko, you'll miss out on this so I suggest reading the manga. It's not as dumbed down. Eh, I don't want to get into more spoilers but yeah it's nice.

You don't have to read the Hunter x Hunter manga to feel satisfied. The anime ends on a note that you can take it as the real ending. I know many people who only watched the anime and feel satisfied.

Reactions: Lance171

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That vid has already been posted in a thread several months ago: .

So I'm just going to drop my comment from that thread:

Because listening to people's commentaries and theories on YT vids makes me nauseous and irritated, like some insects are crawling under my skin, so I'm really not going listen to someone's rant on YT (I mean who is that guy supposed to be?). Especially not when it's a rant of 15 minutes when I don't even know which chapter 322 is supposed to be. Infamous? The fact that I don't know it by default, it means it's not infamous. Apparently based on this thread it's the one where FT kicked ass during the GM Games, which is one of my favourite chapters of all time. The fact that someone would have posted a 15 minute rant about that chapter on YT, makes it nearly certain it's again the I-went-to-see-a-football-game-but-I-expected-to-see-a-basketball-game-so-now-I-am-going-to-rant-how-bad-the-football-game-was-because-it-was-not-a-basketball-game - type of guy, meaning torturing myself with that bogus would be a complete waste of my time because he's ranting for the sake of ranting.
I hate people who post chapter reviews and half-assed theories on YT. They annoy the hell out of me, even more so because apparently the world these days has evolved to a point that if you post it on YT, it somehow has more credibility than if you do not.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you

I found it pretty funny. I quit the anime at episode 2.
Hmmm....

That vid has already been posted in a thread several months ago: .

So I'm just going to drop my comment from that thread:

I hate people who post chapter reviews and half-assed theories on YT. They annoy the hell out of me, even more so because apparently the world these days has evolved to a point that if you post it on YT, it somehow has more credibility than if you do not.
I searched for that post but couldn't find it. >_>

Threads of this type are always my favourite.

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you

Hmmm....

I searched for that post but couldn't find it. >_>

Threads of this type are always my favourite.
I don't read the manga but my friends kept telling me the manga was so shitty so I read those 2 chapters. didn't even have to read the whole manga to see why is true.