[Multi-Console] Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

VIIIAxel

Member
65 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey everyone! I noticed that there are a lot of KH fans on here, and thought it would be fun to make a thread for us to discuss the series in general. :D I've personally been with the series since the first game, which is still my favorite after all these years. There's something about it that makes me unable to get bored no matter how many times I play the game. My favorite character in the series is obviously Axel, since he controls my favorite element, and I really like that he's the kind of older brother figure to Roxas. I'm also really looking forward for Kingdom Hearts III, I can't wait to finish the first saga of the series! So, what all do you people have to say about the series?
 

Supreme x Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,211 posts 610 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
4,211
Reaction score
610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've only played KH2, but it's amazing and I could play it over and over again.

KH3 can't come soon enough. I just hope there is more Kingdom Hearts story line than Disney stuff.
 
Last edited:

VIIIAxel

Member
65 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've only played KH2, but it's amazing and I could play it over and over again.

KH3 can't come soon enough. I just hope there are more Kingdom Hearts story line than Disney stuff.

KHII's really fun, too. It felt a lot less difficult, but it's still one of my personal favorite games.

They kind of implied that there will be a world based off of The World Ends With You in KHIII, and they'll probably have some Final Fantasy crossover stuff like they usually do in the number titles. There isn't anything confirmed yet, sadly.
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've only played KH2, but it's amazing and I could play it over and over again.

KH3 can't come soon enough. I just hope there are more Kingdom Hearts story line than Disney stuff.

Its not Kingdom Hearts without the Disney elements.....
 

Kaneki Kun

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,019 posts 474 reactions
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
5,019
Reaction score
474
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have cried in at least 3 kingdom hearts games multiple times.
Best gaming memories I had when I was kid. (Still re-play all the games to this day)
My favorite character is Axel.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite.
I hope they take as long as they possibly can with kingdom hearts 3 that way when it is finally released it will be perfect!
 

Joker

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
29,426 posts 1,559 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
29,426
Reaction score
1,559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
KH is my shit!
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nomura fuked up the moment he brought in time travel. With that said I still look forward to KH3. Played all the games except coded.
 

PaperHERO

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,099 posts 119 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
119
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
KHII's really fun, too. It felt a lot less difficult, but it's still one of my personal favorite games.

They kind of implied that there will be a world based off of The World Ends With You in KHIII, and they'll probably have some Final Fantasy crossover stuff like they usually do in the number titles. There isn't anything confirmed yet, sadly.

It's because of the Triangle Reaction button that made the game easier.

Anyways, what's awesome is that KH3 will only conclude the Dark Seeker/Xehanort Saga. So there will be more to come after KH3.
 

Omnislash X SageMode

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
984 posts 72 reactions
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
72
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have cried in at least 3 kingdom hearts games multiple times.
Best gaming memories I had when I was kid. (Still re-play all the games to this day)
My favorite character is Axel.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite.
I hope they take as long as they possibly can with kingdom hearts 3 that way when it is finally released it will be perfect!

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR KH3 SINCE I SOLO'D KH1 & 2 (They shouldve never take KH away from home consoles like PS2..but i did play chains of memories (hard for me)

Its not Kingdom Hearts without the Disney elements.....

True...U_U

KH is my shit!

YES! KH 1 had all the cool ass attacks like ars arcanum, strike raid, sonic rave etc...BUT KH2 had the drive system which made wish they mixed DRIVES and KH1 Special attack like mentioned above..
Ars Arcanum in Master form would be my shit:cool:
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's because of the Triangle Reaction button that made the game easier.

Anyways, what's awesome is that KH3 will only conclude the Dark Seeker/Xehanort Saga. So there will be more to come after KH3.

It's not just the triangle QTE's. KH1 was just straight up more difficult.
 

VIIIAxel

Member
65 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have cried in at least 3 kingdom hearts games multiple times.
Best gaming memories I had when I was kid. (Still re-play all the games to this day)
My favorite character is Axel.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite.
I hope they take as long as they possibly can with kingdom hearts 3 that way when it is finally released it will be perfect!
I agree on the last one. I don't want it to be a lazy, rushed game. I really believe it has the potential to be the best in the series, and I want them to put all of their efforts into making what could become my favorite game ever.
It's not just the triangle QTE's. KH1 was just straight up more difficult.
Yeah, KHI in general was more difficult than the others. DDD felt like it was a little more difficult than the rest, but it wasn't as tough as KHI was. I think KHII and BBS were the easiest. Not that they're bad, I enjoyed both. I'd just like some more difficulty.
 

Chidori96

Member
61 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
WOO KINGDOM HEARTS! :x3:

Kingdom Hearts is hands down my favorite game franchise of all time. I love it. It's the series that got me into JRPGs and RPGs in general and the way it combines two things I appreciate: Disney stuff and JRPG stuff and meshes them into one thing, is genius. :D
 

ZalorSenju

Member
3 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kingdom Hearts is my childhood and always will be. :ls:
 

VIIIAxel

Member
65 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kingdom Hearts is my childhood and always will be. :ls:

Same here. :yayy: Been with it ever since the first game released, and I don't plan on stopping soon!
 

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
13,494 posts 987 reactions
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
13,494
Reaction score
987
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Square-enix refuses to release KH3 till I have a ps4. #LifeFacts
 

Salad

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,810 posts 459 reactions
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
5,810
Reaction score
459
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Saix > Your favourite KH character.
Saix is love. Saix is life.
 
Top