Kingdom Hearts 3

James Granger

Member
227 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
227
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It comes out 1.29.19 I'm just going to watch the cutscenes online I'm not buying it

Who does plan to buy it?
 

uhmusddy

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,989 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Messages
3,989
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I certainly plan on buying it. It’s been a long time coming.
 

Adam Driver

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,511 posts 975 reactions
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
10,511
Reaction score
975
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've been waiting for this damn game since PS2 days ffs.
 

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,713 posts 317 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2017
Messages
11,713
Reaction score
317
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'll purchase it when when it comes out on PC. Saving all my dome just for it.
 

Gutsy

Legendary
13,353 posts 1,225 reactions
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
1,225
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i been waiting I dont know how long for this game >_> and I will buy it, i need the story, i need to play it, no questions asked thats just how it is. its the same with some old movies when new come out, get the hell out of my way!
 

ETHx

Member
26 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Apparently some copies of KH3 got stolen and some stuff got leaked.
 
Top