Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And sorry because playing below your expectation. But don't get confident so fast because you're for a rude awakening.
I have been playing with you since my second game, I played with you and seen you play as a host thrice, and I liked most of them, so my expectations are quite high sir ; D

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically

I played poisons game here before this one, and in that game I was pocketed hard (just as bad as hammock was, honestly)

I'm still getting used to some of the vocab and roles and other junk like that, but as I play each game I learn a little more.

Last time I had the pleasure to be town and this time I got to be mafia, so in my first two games I've been able to see both sides. I think I'll get better as I play more games.
yeah guess maybe newbs are always easiest to pocket hehe.
I.m sure you will get even better yeah. ^^

@aa-dono Thanks for the game. It was nice to have you there. :)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa would be lynched if he wasn't subbing out.
Now i know why Imperfection sounded so pure, at second game is easier to be like this :)
My father gotten into road accident. Doesn't that an urgency? Alice didn't tell you the reason I subbed out?
Omg.. wish him fast recovery Ansa!
we didn't know that.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you everyone for your participation in my game. Hope you enjoyed it despite of so many miscalculations i made. I hope you all do forgive me for the mishaps.

@AL_sama Thank you for accepting the job as my coach. Sorry for the rant and the drama.
:t-t:

@Poison chan- my endless gratitude . Thank you so so much. And Im sorry.
You're scum hunting skills is becoming lethal. Ansa was shook :snickering:.

@Michelle - Thank you Mitchy!:choco: . You're patience was tested but Im glad you like the theme. Hope you watch it doe:shy:

@Rej - Big hug To you Rej . Thank you for playing despite being burned out.:shy:

@Just_Red Thank you for your support . I didn't even need to Dm you to ask.:rei:

@osieorb18 Thank you for your comments and suggestions and pointers . I really appreciate it. :facts:

@aa-dono - Big Thank you AA!. Hopefully you join us here for another game.:flowers:

@Hammock - MY MVP.:gone: Hope you had fun .XD. We need to restore your faith in humanity.

My father gotten into road accident. Doesn't that an urgency? Alice didn't tell you the reason I subbed out?

I'm sorry Ansatsuken. @Ansatsuken I felt your reason was too personal to share to everybody. So i decided not to reveal it and wait for you to explained it to them.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-PK- Thank you for your support Span. You know how much i appreciate the effort you put . You really had a great time doe.:grand:

@Elmage G Ace - Thank u man...you're really becoming an Ace player.Those wallies . its all worth it. MU Championship next year:vex:

@Thestatusquo - thank you Ted for playing despite your busy school schedule. You can put this game on your wall now.:win: Liked seeing how you play your scum game.

@Tigerrr in the woods - huge thank you Gab. Appreciate the time and effort . Hope you enjoyed the game.:flirty:

@SoulKiller - Thank you for playing even doe i know you didn't like the theme and for draining the last energy left in your human body .:sweat:

@Houtarou - Thank you for accepting the sub right away. Too bad health issues hinder your time to shine.

@Ansatsuken -Thank you Ansa. Otto is not a polar bear. :punch:

@Imperfection- Precious Angel. I think Mafia won because your presence balance everything.:th-007:Thank you for your support.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ADDRESSING THE MUCH TALK ABOUT HEATED ARGUMENTS on DP2.

I didn't liked what happened.Period.But Apologies was posted before i can even do something. So i let them continued playing without calling them out. My biggest mistake was not shortening the DP that time.

Host personally didn't like to make arguments on public. Host decided to settle things PRIVATELY.

Sorry for all the persons involved.

Reactions: Michelle
Status
Not open for further replies.