Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, I just wanted to say, as I was saying in the scum chat

The dynamic of this mafia was that of a team in a first person shooter, imo.

We had Soulkiller and TSQ, both high level players. Id say Soulkiller is the one who gets all the headshots, and TSQ is the sniper support who kills all the players trying to mess with Soulkiller.

and then there is me who is the noob who tries to shoot anything but barely does, but occasionally comes in clutch when needed.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am open to listen to any critique oppinion, i am willing to learn, so i'd like for you to talk more about my mistakes.
You played really well tbh, and most of your reads were on point, your posts was well crafted too, not bad at all, there's almost no way a person who don't know you would guess that English isn't your first language

However, I think (and correct me if I'm wrong, I may be...) you're an intuitive person, and that's great, intuition can sometimes defy logic too, I'd know, I'm also an intuitive person, but I think in a game like this, that alone is not enough, the fact we're using written communication also means anyone can play differently each time with good practice, and some of your reads were heavily based on past experiences, which isn't bad by itself, but I think, one should be flexible in reading players, and keep a mindset of turning against your townlock if there is sufficient evidence to do so, this means essentially with each new information, we should always reassess our reads, I don't have much time to go into details but case in point was your reads on Red, and TSQ, and I think I understand in the case of TSQ, you've played with him like that as town for a while and so it's easy to town read him when he plays like that, but you can try to follow a scientific approach if you want, which is look for opposite evidence to what you want, meaning if I think TSQ is town, I'd try to find evidence he's scummy, and only conclude when there is no evidence at all. That being said, I don't know if I'm even in a position to be critiquing or giving you advice lol! You're a more established player, but these are just my

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You played really well tbh, and most of your reads were on point, your posts was well crafted too, not bad at all, there's almost no way a person who don't know you would guess that English isn't your first language

However, I think (and correct me if I'm wrong, I may be...) you're an intuitive person, and that's great, intuition can sometimes defy logic too, I'd know, I'm also an intuitive person, but I think in a game like this, that alone is not enough, the fact we're using written communication also means anyone can play differently each time with good practice, and some of your reads were heavily based on past experiences, which isn't bad by itself, but I think, one should be flexible in reading players, and keep a mindset of turning against your townlock if there is sufficient evidence to do so, this means essentially with each new information, we should always reassess our reads, I don't have much time to go into details but case in point was your reads on Red, and TSQ, and I think I understand in the case of TSQ, you've played with him like that as town for a while and so it's easy to town read him when he plays like that, but you can try to follow a scientific approach if you want, which is look for opposite evidence to what you want, meaning if I think TSQ is town, I'd try to find evidence he's scummy, and only conclude when there is no evidence at all. That being said, I don't know if I'm even in a position to be critiquing or giving you advice lol! You're a more established player, but these are just my
I made a wrong read on Ted, and i realised too late indeed. Here you are right :shy:

My intuitive reads were: Red villager, but thread flow was so against her so i couldn't keep the read, you villager, Osieorb villager, Poison villager, Tigerr villager, SK scum, Ansa/Imp scum. I reevaluated Aa and PK. If i would be alive one more day i would reevaluate Ted as scum.

About Red i think i need from her more game implication. I knew she will flip villager when she unvoted but it was too late :(

@Just_Red never put anyone's life over yours no matter AI and especially as villager. Villagers know they have to survive to win. And giving up just to demonstrate you are villager is bad.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scum MVP: TSQ
Town MVP: Poison/Michelle.

The setup was very townsided, and not to dump on the efforts of the Mafia team, but it speaks a lot more to town play losing than to Mafia play winning that this wasn't a cakewalk for town. Very few other comments. If people want other thoughts, they can DM me on Discord.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Alice in Noodleland thank you for inviting me. I enjoyed the game very much. You are great
🖤 YOU:flowers:

@Poison chan "got a bit of SRed by others so the scum team won't kill you at nigh "
:yay:thank you but what does SRed mean?

I would have lynchlocked TSQ after this avy change midgame. :headdesk:
I know right XD. It was like in everyone's faces but nobody would budge. I didn't even bring it up since I was already surrounded with so much paranoia smoke by them mafia .

No worries mate, SK had a very convincing play. I was just sure cause I read his role. And even then I thought maybe scum could have some skill to mess with the cop read.
That's why I wanted you to remember your moment of genius when you voted him last DP lol.

@Michelle, thank you for the game ❥ and sorry for sussing you but I just got very frustrated when you locked TSQ as town.

@Elmage G Ace you had great points but yeah sorry on behalf of town for the lynch not falling through. I had a power role and didn't know how to present it properly even though I saw TSQ's allignment the first NP -.-

Our chat was exactly this :

- SK, we need some distraction

- @TSQ, yo dude you gotta come get me out of this mess

- Imp come vote player x
lol yeah, so you decided to share it now ^^?

@SoulKiller
NP all good^_^ Good game& well done.
[Btw did you know I was the cop?]
You must be registered for see images

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Tigerrr in the woods

you new right?

because you were playing really well
you had me shaking when you basically figured out the whole mafia team

edit: eh, well i was technically screaming the whole game either way
Yeah kinda new.
Thank you.
Problem is I saw your alligment the last and it felt like Sk was using aa-dono to balance it out so town was too confused to go for your lynch.
Well done keeping so low that I didn.t look at you until last NP.
Your role was to block my cop readings though right?
What exactly does that mean and how does it work? Can you tell me pls or do you know any link with info?
I want to know more. Like who did you block? X]

Reactions: Houtarou

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah kinda new.
Thank you.
Problem is I saw your alligment the last and it felt like Sk was using aa-dono to balance it out so town was too confused to go for your lynch.
Well done keeping so low that I didn.t look at you until last NP.
Your role was to block my cop readings though right?
What exactly does that mean and how does it work? Can you tell me pls or do you know any link with info?
I want to know more. Like who did you block? X]
Would you believe me if I told you that I dont even know and I just had SK and tsq tell Alice who to roleblock the whole time? :sweat:

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol:score:...

So You.Re a newbie too ^.^
Basically

I played poisons game here before this one, and in that game I was pocketed hard (just as bad as hammock was, honestly)

I'm still getting used to some of the vocab and roles and other junk like that, but as I play each game I learn a little more.

Last time I had the pleasure to be town and this time I got to be mafia, so in my first two games I've been able to see both sides. I think I'll get better as I play more games.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good game guys. I was really excited and was really into this game but nvm. Even though I don't deserve to do this but I'm gonna say something about you all.
Also, page 60,
There's the whole game. I'm gonna trust my hunches from the next time.

Okay first things first, @osieorb18 @aa-dono @Tigerr in the woods this is probably the first game/ second game for you guys after a long while and I'm really very sorry that you guys had to see such toxicity. First impressions are important, and osie, I hope you will still play with us in future, you are probably the nicest person I met while playing mafia, for you I don't think you liked the toxicity in it at all. I really am sorry for that and I apologise to all of you for that. But we aren't always toxic XD hope you guys will join us in the future ^^

Okay, next, @Alice in Noodleland, that was a great FIRST Host, thanks for hosting. It was an amazing game, hopefully you'll continue to host just like this. You are great ^^

Coming to my fellow players
@Thestatusquo clearly if we were to vote for MVPs, I'd voted for you, buddy. You were amazing! Like "gwaaa" amazing. You are probably the one and only person I know who seems town as a scum and scum as a town! XD but apart from joking, you are amazing, I got to be your scum partner once and I think you were great there too. You can be the best scum player I know. Cheers to that! And ofc congratulations on winning. You totally deserved it!!!!

@Elmage G Ace now I already gave you the best compliment I could give, in the Dead chat but I'll still say these things, I think you evolve and get better with each game you play. Surely you got a slow DP1 But the rest of it, you "Ace" it. Yes you do. Your arguments against TSQ were nice but I was too dumb to support your wagon then I focused on Ansa/IMP that phase which was useless. But I love how you play and improve ^^ good luck for the upcoming games.

@Michelle to be honest I didn't like you in the starting of the game, you seemed a bit laid back but you got your pace high up soon enough. You are surely one of the best town players, you are calm and composed about everything ^^ and the fact that you trusted me when I could be surely a scum and you tried to understand my Pov that's a very Townie thing to do. We lost because we were scattered. A scattered town never wins.

@osieorb18 you are surely one of the nicest players I have ever met as I told you just a while ago, I'm still repeating it. As far as I know, You are one of the best players in your community, it's too bad you didn't get a good impression from our site but hopefully you won't abandon us, you'll not right?

@Tigerr in the woods actually you played phenomenally if anyone asks me. As a cop to stay alive till the end you did the best things you Could do, you kept on a low profile in the beginning, got a bit of SRed by others so the scum team won't kill you at night and you survived too bad that you got the scums in the very last. But you had a great strategy! Keep it up!! Hope we'll play again.

@Rej for once gimme something that can make me read your play!!!

@-PK- sezy.
@Just_Red I played with you after a long time, I always remembered you as an aggressive and RVS loving player. So I think I was a bit confused with your playstyle this game. But mate you were badly framed by those scums! We'll take revenge soon if we are town again that is XD anyways it was a good game, I enjoyed playing with you.

@Ansatsuken - you disappointed me ngl, I expect great plays from you and the fact you subbed out that pissed me off tbh. You are my favourite player, you gotta keep up with that. So don't ever sub out, if there isn't some urgency. Also, you can't escape me, I'll sniff you out whenever you are anti town! ; D I never noticed anyone's playstyle as I did yours so things started paying off. You gotta stay aware of me.

@Imperfection @Hammock you two are new hope you guys are enjoying the games? ^^

@Dragomir wish you had posted something XD btw all the best for champs!

@aa-dono you were actually a low poster so umm I could not make a proper read on you and I'm really sorry that I said "this person is not at all interested in this game" I was totally wrong about that. I'm ry sorry about it.
My father gotten into road accident. Doesn't that an urgency? Alice didn't tell you the reason I subbed out?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, I just wanted to say, as I was saying in the scum chat

The dynamic of this mafia was that of a team in a first person shooter, imo.

We had Soulkiller and TSQ, both high level players. Id say Soulkiller is the one who gets all the headshots, and TSQ is the sniper support who kills all the players trying to mess with Soulkiller.

and then there is me who is the noob who tries to shoot anything but barely does, but occasionally comes in clutch when needed.
It's a strategic play

Status
Not open for further replies.