osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Osie/TSQ ( I feel like these two have been picking on towns one by one at a time and plotting to always push the town to keep their votes scattered, and the fact that after Red's lynch Elmage was killed who was being pursued by them all DP??? )
I've been mostly ignoring scumreads on me since they've been pretty badly explained, but this is just silly. Elmage was being pushed by TSQ all day, but I pretty explicitly townread Elmage with the TSQ/Elmage argument, and I don't remember ever voting for Elmage, so I don't know what you're talking about in regards to me "pursuing Elmage all Day."

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Red's play was anti-town. 🤷
Fair enough, I'm still gonna keep my eyes on you tho
I've been mostly ignoring scumreads on me since they've been pretty badly explained, but this is just silly. Elmage was being pushed by TSQ all day, but I pretty explicitly townread Elmage with the TSQ/Elmage argument, and I don't remember ever voting for Elmage, so I don't know what you're talking about in regards to me "pursuing Elmage all Day."
I said it in you both I didn't specify which one did what did i

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye mate I also vouched for Elmage being town.
Following that reason clear me outta your scum list.

Reactions: Hammock

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The recent reads after i aksed them from everyone and older reads from who didn't answer yet.
Woke up and i feel like i want to sleep even more.

My list of players from towniest to scummiest:
Michelle - town
TSQ - can't be scum fmpov from his all posts and meta.
Osieorb - balanced and realistic his tone shows he cares about the game
Tigerrr - is playing like i would expect someone to play at second game. Vibes of genuine thoughts
Poison Chan/Oreki Houratarou - the slot changed from the hot headed Poison who in my oppinion cannot be wolf posting like she posted this game (btw i have to check her last MU wolf game and come back to talk about it if brings something new here) with Oreki who is the statue of calm.
Aa may be slight villagery for today posts.
PK is in null zone because of the day 1 eod. Posted pretty balanced overall though.
Imperefction is navigating under the radar, may be scum.
Hammock - minimalist and blended easy itt without taking a stance yday. May be scum.
SK - not his town self and loosing time with useless banters. I tried to see how far he goes. Way too far. I put smilies, joking. A townie would seize the opportunity to stop, he didn't. Like 90 % scum.
Rej - no inputs, posting non senses, extremely scummy behaviour since day 1 like i talked already too much.

Votelynch: Rej
Keep in mind these reads of mine can change just like that if i catch something suspicious.

Reads:

Michelle : Nothing much to add here, i explained why i view her scum plenty of times already. Although, i will point out that it;s funny in her reads she says "A townie would seize the opportunity to stop", exactly Michelle you took it right out of my mouth. You could of stopped long time ago, but no you meddled with my own business asking me why i did not answer oreki and kept nagging on about it and mindlessly started your own banters that lasted this entire DP. It's kinda hilarious stating that i am the one who kept arguing with you here, you keep attacking and tunneling me and you expect me to just let you do that? especially when i view you as scum? You are the sole reason this back and forth lasted the entire DP. You are either a very poor townie or scum. I am leaning on scum.

Oreki : He subbed poison chan which i viewed her as extremely scummy. Until I see more of him, he is still in my scum list.

PK : i liked his posts this DP, null for me right now. Him surviving DP1 is honestly the only reason i am not town leaning him. I don't feel comfortable with that yet.

TSQ : the dude is null for now, i liked elmage argument against him. While TSQ is acting like his previous townie behavior, he is a very capable player. I still have my eyes on him.

AA and IMP : I feel both of these players are keeping a low profile.

Osie : I am not sure on my stance on her right now, one part of me tells me she is townie and other part of me tells me she is plotting something. She seems to very capable player from what I saw so far. However, her bringing the townies together for one common cause can be viewed as both townie and scummish. Her post is genuine which is good. Have her slight town lean but have my eyes on her.

Hammock : is my townie lock.

Tigger : I actually town read tigger, i don't find his posts malicious as all.

Rej : no comment.

Here are my current thoughts of the game. I am going to bed and i don't think i will make it by the end of this DP. If i die during NP then go after michelle and oreki/Houtarou. Good night ^^
I think I did it in some form already, but here's a different form.

Probably Wouldn't Lynch:

Michelle
SoulKiller
Thestatusquo

Might Lynch:

aa-dono
Hammock
Poison chan
Tigerrr in the woods

Probably Would Lynch:

Imperfection
-PK-
Rej
{Osie, Tiger, Michelle}
{SK}
{Oreki}
{aa-dono}
====================
{PK}
====================
{Imperfection}
{Hammock}
{Rej}
Town -

Tigger
Kinda SK?

Null
TSQ
Imperfection
Michelle
Hammock

Scum
Osie
Aa dono

I don't know where to place Oreki and Rej.
always :no:

after my flip you will see I was right, I just want you to know when you proceed later on

remember it please next DP

Lynch:
SK
Michelle
TSQ
Osie
that order

Dont lynch:
Houtarou
PK
aa-dono

Rest: high likely town/neutral
Townie:
Tiger in the woods (Has shown genuine concern and made good points on the game about towns)
SK (He has been pushing people but I dunno the level you guys see SK pushing before, but he has been showing townie efforts)
Aa dono ( Not much to say, has shown that he cares for the game, and showing their concerns openly
Imp (I have liked how he has been playing, open to everything and pursuing towns majority interest rather than his own)
Houtarou/Michelle ( Came off bad at first but has been showing more recent townie posts and Michelle right now doing everything to keep everyone in check I like it)

Neutral:
PK (I have no idea What Pk is but I agree with most of his say on the top wagons but dunno what he is after the lynch proof)

Scum:
Osie/TSQ ( I feel like these two have been picking on towns one by one at a time and plotting to always push the town to keep their votes scattered, and the fact that after Red's lynch Elmage was killed who was being pursued by them all DP??? )
Rej ( Wasn't sure at first I couldn't get a read but most of you could, and as a town I voted him to push him to see his reactions and so far he hasn't been able to change my mind on it, he has been way too laid back and chill about the vote )
last reads of Tigerr and Imperf
@Michelle could you please tell me what is 'vig"? and OMGUS, and WIFOM -.-?

I believe scums these:
TSQ
in combination with maybe Osie and (?)SK

Maybes?? or neutrals???:
Michelle, Poison chan's sub, Rej

I believe town these:
Hammock
Imperfection
aa-dono
I almost forgot PK- now he's special- likes chaos- I'm not familiar with the lynch proof skill and who it goes to really so I would put him in neutrals/maybes

and Rej I am leaning town for you rn. I like your clear style.
TSQ: My vote is still on him. Again, just seemed like towards the EoD he was just trying to save himself by voting for Just_Red. I'm not totally convinced that he was doing it for towns sake. But, idk, maybe I am a little too paranoid here. I know Osie called me out on it, but I didn't have a whole lot to back up my argument other than its just how I feel about it.
And ofcourse there is the fact that they were pushing Just_Red a lot, and they ended up flipping town.
I also got some more insight by reading Tigerr's post on page 72: they also pushed Elmage a lot, who ended up flipping town as well. Elmage, who happened to also be the target for mafia that night, and Just_Red, who was lynched.
However, Tigerr made a point that its possible they could just pull the "I was framed" card. But tbh, I wouldnt completely disbelieve that either.
Basically, my vote is on TSQ based on these thoughts, but I dont know.

Scumleans: Rej and Osie.

I'm also in slight suspect of Poison at this point. Her reasons to vote me I just didnt understand, and her arguments with SK... they give me the feeling she mightve been scum.
Poison, i didn't find a list from Oreki and from Poison I found just her Poe.
Yes cause for me my top scum reads were PK and ANSA/IMP and I missed out a lot during the EOD cause of my tight schedule this past day :( cause they had a test and did not cancel a single class out either. Anyways.
Aa dono has scattered reads in many posts i think these are the lasts
I don't mind a lynch on Rej. I have a scumlean on him but my only tiny tiny big problem is that he seems to share my reads. And that's concerning.
I'm also still not comfortable with Michelle as town to follow her reads.
Actually, I think SoulKiller response to votes on him now is pretty townie. I haven't read his interactions with Michelle though.
But I just realized he was leading the wagon, so it makes sense?
I don't like it, but I think it makes sense.
@Tigerrr in the woods I hope you don't take to heart what I said.

Anyway, choo choo. I believe in Tigerr. Will do a backread on Elmage's points later.

Vote Lynch: Thestatusquo
Michelle could be town. The amount of effort she put trying to solve feels town. The direction is not something I agree with though.
Hmmm idk. Definitely not a lynch candidate.
@Michelle You don't have to be sorry for that ^^"

----
Anyway, with regards to Poison and SoulKiller.
I don't agree with most reads presented by Poison about SoulKiller (I do think most of them are overreaching. I like her read on Imperfection better), but SoulKiller reaction to it was over the top imo. I don't see why town would react so strongly. I'm just here wondering if that's a common thing to come from him.
I can somewhat reason to myself that SoulKiller reacts that strongly because he felt wrongly accused as town, but I think that's me overreaching because I don't agree with Poison's reads.
I think if he's town, it's better to just respond to the post and make sure no one followed the read instead of attacking it so vigorously.
(Though I'm worried that I'm projecting how I would play instead).

Conclusion, that reaction is worth looking into. I may not agree with Poison's read, but I think she's onto something.

osieorb18

Regular
Kin
558💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye mate I also vouched for Elmage being town.
Following that reason clear me outta your scum list.
This is a misrepresentation of what I said.

I pointed out that scumreading me with a primary reason of something that wasn't true was wrong.

I did not state that it should townclear me.

As for my read on you, if you want me to not be scumreading you, then you could actually play the game and play more townie than you have been playing. 🤷

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DP3 VOTE TALLY V3

@Poison chan- @Houtarou - SOULKILLER REJ
@Michelle -
SOULKILLER REJ
@-PK- - SOULKILLER UNVOTE

@Imperfection - Thestatusquo REJ
@SoulKiller - PoisonChan REJ
@osieorb18 - REJ
@aa-dono
REJ THESTATUSQUO UNVOTE
@Hammock - REJ
@Tigerrr in the woods - THESTATUSQUO
@Rej - SOULKILLER
@Thestatusquo - REJ

V3.
REJ received 7 votes
Thestatusquo AND Soulkiller 1 vote each

Please notify the host for any vote count mistakes and Discrepancies

@-PK- please vote
@aa-dono the same
or explain why you don't vote

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no
@-PK- please vote
@aa-dono the same
or explain why you don't vote
My vote isn't needed as Rej has 7 votes.
He is certain to get lynched

And I left a post earlier saying I actually think Rej might be town so yea.
Since he is getting lynched anyway I don't want blood on my hands XD.

Does it make sense to you?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no

My vote isn't needed as Rej has 7 votes.
He is certain to get lynched

And I left a post earlier saying I actually think Rej might be town so yea.
Since he is getting lynched anyway I don't want blood on my hands XD.

Does it make sense to you?
would make sense for me to cast a vote for your biggest scum read no matter the today lynch.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Rej flips town then I think the remaining townies should lynch Osie xD since Red had a big suspicion on Osie also
If he flips scum well.. the whole dynamics of who is townish and who is not change in the game I guess.

Reactions: -PK-

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First lynch vote count:
DP1 VOTE TALLY V.7
Poison chan/Houtarou- Michelle UNVOTE-PK