Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wanna make a fuss over a RVS vote?
It's not an RVS vote, she claimed she had a scum read on me in one post. I just quoted it, and then she played it too cautious saying she just "resisted the urge to vote me".

She implied she had a scum read on me. She said she didn't. I pressed her again to explain what one of her posts mean, and then she snap votes me.

What do you make out of that? 🤷

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That implied you had some sort of reasoning and I didn't like the caution, it's like you were trying to buy into some credit for soft pushing me. I'm aware of that stuff happening in a lot of games.

Reactions: Poison

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'd have to create a whole new account just for a name change and bleah. Not worth.

No thoughts on Red's vote there?
damn you really are panicking. Sweating and typing away furiously. I bet you even took your shirt off and are rubbing your temples in frustruation...
:nosebleed:

Anyway. You seem very shooketh. Whats got you uppity?

• Haha

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
It's not an RVS vote, she claimed she had a scum read on me in one post. I just quoted it, and then she played it too cautious saying she just "resisted the urge to vote me".

She implied she had a scum read on me. She said she didn't. I pressed her again to explain what one of her posts mean, and then she snap votes me.

What do you make out of that? 🤷
Wow, its like you live in your own world. Spinning the situation to fit your communist mafia agenda. Even when I explained, you made this whole conipericy theory like some kind of flat earth believer, that I did this cause I had sus on you. Now, if I predict right based on my magic ball, your next step will be voting me, and declaring it fair based off some reasoning you pulled from your magic hat.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.