Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

DEATH IS COMING . BLOOD WILL SPILL

You must be registered for see images

HOST : ALICE IN NOODLELAND
COACH: AL_SAMA

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my first ever Mafia Game. I chose KINGDOM as the theme for my debut hosting game .
For those who doesn't have a clue about it , KINGDOM is a South Korean political period horror thriller web television series .
To make it short its about Zombies , Politics , Family Drama and a Nation's turmoil.

GAME SET-UP & RULES:

• Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be revealed in the game thread until the game is over.
  • It is a NO CLAIMING set up. Please you all know how this works. You will be mod killed .
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In Case of a tie there will be a Random Lynch by using RNG
  • Phase Length - Each Day phase will last 48 hours while Night phase 24 hours. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, either you will get a warning or be mod killed or substituted.
  • Minimum Number of Posts per Day Phase - 5.
  • Communications outside the thread is prohibited unless approved by the host.
  • EDITING OR DELETING YOUR POSTS IS PROHIBITED. You will receive a warning .
  • Dead Players cannot post/react in the ongoing game thread or discuss it anywhere else until the game is over.
  • To Vote - [ Vote Lynch: Player's Name ]
  • To Unvote - [ Unvote ]
  • To Change Vote - [ Change Vote Lynch: New Player's Name ]
  • Voting/Unvoting/Changing Vote all actions must be carried out in bold letters or it won't be counted.
  • You cannot Vote yourself.
  • All Night actions must be submitted to the host before the 24 hours limit ( preferably 2 hours before every DP starts ). If one does not want to use his/her ability they must inform the host.
  • Have Fun. Relax Drink some Tea and Enjoy the Game.
  • And the most important rule, be RESPECTFUL.
To participate Grab your best weapon and say ALICE is the Best or just say In!

1. Elmage G. ace
  2. Tigerr in the woods
  3. Aa dono
  4. Dragomir
  5. Michelle
  6. osieorb18
  7. Ansatsuken
  8. Hammock
  9. Rej
  10. PK
  11. Soulkiller
  12. Poison
  13. Just Rhed
  14. TSQ​
In case of Unfortunate circumstances , I need some Angels who will volunteer their soul for me aka SUBSTITUTES
1. @Imperfection
2.The Lukundo
3.Sagebee

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.