[Spoilers] Kinda of amped but upset

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read some post on 1000+ chapters about kiado and luffy seems very legit and awesome. But now I'm kinda of disappointed the hype was to real to take in all at once. If you don't want to be crushed don't read it

Definitely cured my curiosity though

I hope it's not all true

.......what have I done

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either you're talking about a fanfic/prediction that got confused for a spoiler or someone is intentionally trying to pass off a fanfic as a spoiler, but in any case you can be certain it's bogus.

This reminds me of those "spoilers" a while back of how the Strawhats would assault Marineford to save Luffy. Several people found it credible, while in reality it was nothing more than a complete copy of the Marineford arc where they swapped some characters.

PS: Don't multipost please, it's against the rules.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All I wish for is a well organized thoughts to be worded and put together properly when someone starts a thread, so that others can understand what the original poster wants to say, and that leads to a good topic to be discussed and perhaps this section will be more lively.

People like scorezor and babaGAReeb kill this section. I suggest you think before you post.