Akira678

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't believe I actually missed the base, It's just, everyone was so used to the site, and not being on the base for 24 hours kinda made me miss it Lol

So...anyone miss it? :|

Yeah I know missing a site is pathetic, but hey this is like family to me U_U

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A little, but I've been a member for nearly a year and almost half that time has been spent being banned so I was able to deal with it.

Stacks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't think I'd be that attached to it because, I kept coming back and checking if it was online.

My answer: Yeah I guess

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I missed it but I did other things to pass the time. My niece was in surgery yesterday for her eyes, she's 3 years old and had to have her optic nerve inspected... It was rough cause instead of a liquid anesthetic they put in a drip. She was screaming that it hurt and all we could do was hold her and stop her from hurting herself...

Beyond that I watched Fam Guy (all 11 seasons on DVD) Played through all DA: Origins and DA 2 and all that other stuff I said... Yeah.

So no matter how much anyone missed the base, other people have had a worse day... Remember that. :(

Form

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found out it was down 2 hours before it was restored.
So no.

But if I was in the same boat as the people that have actually been away from the sight for the full day then maybe a little.

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I missed it but I did other things to pass the time. My niece was in surgery yesterday for her eyes, she's 3 years old and had to have her optic nerve inspected... It was rough cause instead of a liquid anesthetic they put in a drip. She was screaming that it hurt and all we could do was hold her and stop her from hurting herself...

Beyond that I watched Fam Guy (all 11 seasons on DVD) Played through all DA: Origins and DA 2 and all that other stuff I said... Yeah.

So no matter how much anyone missed the base, other people have had a worse day... Remember that. :(
Well..I'm sorry you had such a rough day, Hope everything gets better ^_^