Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Through out this book they've been focusing on korra and asamis relationship as friends with the sending letters without any one knowing and stuff like that so I wasn't suprised and not bothered tho

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? Was I the only one who didn't really see it?

I'm fine with it happening, but it feels outa place. Like, I didn't feel like there was development with it

nightwolf888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm fine with it happening, but it feels outa place. Like, I didn't feel like there was development with it
i saw it but you have to look carefully because the creators were doing it under the nose of nick, the wheelchairscene at the end of s3, the letters that korra only sent to asami , the blush korra had after asami gave a compliment, the arguement they had because asami went saw her father and korra didn't like that because she didn't want to see her emotionally hurt again by her father

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i saw it but you have to look carefully because the creators were doing it under the nose of nick, the wheelchairscene at the end of s3, the letters that korra only sent to asami , the blush korra had after asami gave a compliment, the arguement they had because asami went saw her father and korra didn't like that because she didn't want to see her emotionally hurt again by her father
When I read that, I can understand it now

I'll probably also look up those scenes later

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm with ya on that. I didn't really pay that much attention to it, however, I'm completely fine on how it ended.

I only wish they were more concrete about it though, instead of letting you decide if it's just friends or something more(even though it's hinted to be more I suppose).

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, a lot of people can interpret it as really close friends, like sister close, and when you think of it that way, it does work

But, c'mon, we all know it's even more