[Discussion] kinda dissapointed in IT

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
now that IT has started i'm a little disappointed, basically it means no more death we all know whats going to happen nobody else is going to die except madara. and maybe the 4 kage. But before the kage die Naruto is going to heal minato's arms and will eventually heal guys foot. I was enjoying that major characters were starting to die. p.s accidenty put spoilers ment to put discussion

OT: characters I want to die and not be saved by Naruto or at all in order (including edo tensei)
Minato
Guy
Tenten
3rd hokage
2nd hokage
1st hokage
tsunade
3rd tsuchikage
4th raikage (if naruto doesn't heal his arm again -.-)
akamaru then kiba that way kiba could have one beast mode battle left
mifune
choza
sai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
23,694 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So you predicted some shit.... :| Naruto saves a lot of them huh. :rolleyes:

Infinite Tsukuyomi is not over.
 

Byron123

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,751 posts 669 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
669
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol how can you save someone who is already dead?
 

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol how can you save someone who is already dead?

Kakashi's eye was completely gone and Naruto regenerated it right well he is going to regenerate Minato's arms
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
but we might get to see the IT with them in it. jesuto save us!
 

Hyuga Prodigy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,562 posts 639 reactions
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
8,562
Reaction score
639
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
NaruJesus ruined the Naruto series
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


IT's ok... you just have to have confidence that Madakaguya will be able to manipulate those Wood Sacs in a way that makes him control those in it, or simply use them as shields ;P.
 

KRZYNASTY

Member
280 posts 11 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I truly wanted to see Guy go out with a bang after using the 8th Gate.

Not because I think he's a fodder character, but because that was how I pictures his last heroic action to be.

Question: Why do you have Choza on the list? Is it because Ino and Shikamaru's dads are dead too? Lawl.
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
now that IT has started i'm a little disappointed, basically it means no more death we all know whats going to happen nobody else is going to die except madara. and maybe the 4 kage. But before the kage die Naruto is going to heal minato's arms and will eventually heal guys foot. I was enjoying that major characters were starting to die. p.s accidenty put spoilers ment to put discussion

OT: characters I want to die and not be saved by Naruto or at all in order (including edo tensei)
Minato
Guy
Tenten
3rd hokage
2nd hokage
1st hokage
tsunade
3rd tsuchikage
4th raikage (if naruto doesn't heal his arm again -.-)
akamaru then kiba that way kiba could have one beast mode battle left
mifune
choza
sai

a) I'd like Kiba to die but

b) This is a shounen manga, published in the shounen jump. Logically speaking, you can't expect these much deaths now, can you?
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You should've learned your lesson when Nagato revived the villagers.
 

metallica9565

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,426 posts 127 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
127
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tenten can still die, there is still hope young one
 

WalksInShadows

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,365 posts 233 reactions
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
5,365
Reaction score
233
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm fairly satisfied just from seeing a Naruto baddie's endgame happen and not just be teased with it. Whether someone dies or not at this point is a like trying to decide whether i should get toppings for what is already some really good ice cream :yay:
 

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I truly wanted to see Guy go out with a bang after using the 8th Gate.

Not because I think he's a fodder character, but because that was how I pictures his last heroic action to be.

Question: Why do you have Choza on the list? Is it because Ino and Shikamaru's dads are dead too? Lawl.

With most of theses deaths would come a reaction akamaru's death kiba would beast mode while chozas death I think choji might beast mode as well and sai and tenten well I really don't like them
 

Red Hawk

Member
30 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope there's more to IT.
 

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
3,468 posts 204 reactions
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
3,468
Reaction score
204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I.T didn't even fully end yet but yet your judging it be better if guy didn't die since his attacks and efforts was 99% useless any stronger would have killed madara but plot can't allow that
 
Top