Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've noticed people haven't been talking about it much on NB. It's such a great movie, I recommend that everyone watches it.

It's an anime movie about romance, and I'm not the type of guy to actively look for romances to watch, but damn, it's an amazing movie.

You can watch it in English Sub on KissAnime but it's not in HD.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me what rrotten tomatoes has to say is not of importance to me lol.

I was gonna watch the movie a while back but got distracted and never went back to it ._.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trust me what rrotten tomatoes has to say is not of importance to me lol.

I was gonna watch the movie a while back but got distracted and never went back to it ._.
Lol, you're referring to the ratings for DC, huh?

I just watched Your Name yesterday, and I think it was close to what it got for ratings though.

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've noticed people haven't been talking about it much on NB. It's such a great movie, I recommend that everyone watches it.

It's an anime movie about romance, and I'm not the type of guy to actively look for romances to watch, but damn, it's an amazing movie.

You can watch it in English Sub on KissAnime but it's not in HD.
Watched it long ago, a friend of mine recommended it so. ;)

It was such a great anime movie, and it's been nominated in oscars I think? for the best animated film

I thought to post this one on NB too, but idk there are a lot of bs here for some reason XD

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is one of my favourite anime movies of all time. Loved the story and plot was uniquely played out. The characters are very gorgeous too. I recommend to any and everyone to give it a go, especially romance fans.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watched it long ago, a friend of mine recommended it so. ;)

It was such a great anime movie, and it's been nominated in oscars I think? for the best animated film

I thought to post this one on NB too, but idk there are a lot of bs here for some reason XD
I hope it wins the Oscar but my bet is it will lose to some Pixar/Disney movie.

This is one of my favourite anime movies of all time. Loved the story and plot was uniquely played out. The characters are very gorgeous too. I recommend to any and everyone to give it a go, especially romance fans.
Ikr, it looked amazing even in the SD that I watched. It would be wrong not to spread the word about it!

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so i watched it and pretty good movie, the plot twist was unexpected and came right when i was about to stop watching, im glad the ending wasnt sad like the things ive seen lately, id give it a solid 9 mid 8

i do feel like the god of that world was a troll, i mean why make them go through all this? how important is it that they be together..i wish i could find love like that though T__T

nice movie rec though Pumpkin thanks xD

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so i watched it and pretty good movie, the plot twist was unexpected and came right when i was about to stop watching, im glad the ending wasnt sad like the things ive seen lately, id give it a solid 9 mid 8

i do feel like the god of that world was a troll, i mean why make them go through all this? how important is it that they be together..i wish i could find love like that though T__T

nice movie rec though Pumpkin thanks xD
Yes, I got someone to watch it. Glad you liked it.