Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
How Muzan became who is Part 1
-Unwillingly unlock your powers(Custom D Rank)
-Do some moderate meditation to improve focus(Canon D Rank)
-Learn about your powers and how to control them(Custom D Rank)

The day is Muzan's eleventh birthday. It was a stormy day and the winds are screaming outside. Muzan is in the kitchen eating breakfast with his mother. His father wasn't around he was...in prison for trying to kill his mother because he wanted to kill his son. He knew something wasn't right with his son before he was even born. Muzan is smiling but his mother is looking out the kitchen window. Her facial expression says it all, she was worried.

"I'm done mom. Thank you so much but it is time for me to leave to go to scho"

He was stopped in his tracks by his mother,
"
Not today, you will not go to school today."
"
But mom"
"
No buts you heard what I said."

Muzan started to get mad and storms off. As he was getting mad objects in the room started to shake. His mother starts to worry even more.

"
Honey calm down please. I will tell you why soon but I need for you to calm down."

She states this as he is leaving. The winds outside started to get stronger and lightning sounding as it was just at the front door of their house. Muzan sits on the stairs trying to calm himself down. He can't think of anything but missing school and his friends. His mother walks up to him and bends down to eye level. She tries to calm him down by rubbing his head. He looses concentration and moves her hand out of the way. She is the one who is stopping him from going to school.

"
Try to think of something happy honey. Control the anger into something productive. Its best to try as if you was channeling your chakra and learning to control it. Instead of chakra just control your emotions which will help a hundred times more."

Muzan runs up stairs and slams the door behind him. He isn't in a good mind right now at this point. Objects start to orbit him as if he is the earth and the objects are the moon.

"
I hate it here. I just wish I could leave here forever. She never lets me do what I want to and why can't I go to school today. It's my birthday I want to see my friends, they might have presents for me."

More objects start to surround him and it starts to get annoyed of it and more objects gets attracted to him. He tries to calm himself but can't. He sits down on the ground of his floor. He uses channeling his chakra as a way to calm himself. He didn't want to listen to his mother but she is right, he needs to do something productive. While channeling his chakra and trying to calm himself. His wonders off into a world that was nothing but white. People start to fade in and from there a school appears. His mind and his body starts to calm down as he is channeling a small amount of chakra through his body. He has developed very far in the arts of a shinobi. He has calmed himself down so his emotions isn't everywhere.

"I feel much better now. I wonder why this happened."

The boy starts to think why such things would happened to him and why on his birthday. He couldn't figure it out. He looks at the door as he hears someone coming up the stairs. He could only be his mother. The nob turns and there standing as the door opens is a person he hasn't seen in awhile. It's one of his old teachers at the Shinobi Academy he use to go to.

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Bungee Gum | Fire | Lightning
Taijutsu
Sage Transformation
Sentient with human level intelligence including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
Increased Damage by +20

Attributes:: 22
  • MIND: 2
  • BODY: 8
  • SPRT: 2
  • AGL: 5(10 Speed)
  • DEX: 5(12 Tracking)
  • VIT: 0
Wood | Fire | Wind
Taijutsu
Sage Transformation
Sentient with human level intelligence including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
Increased Damage by +20

Attributes:: 22
  • MIND: 2
  • BODY: 8
  • SPRT: 2
  • AGL: 5(10 Speed)
  • DEX: 5(12 Tracking)

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
House of White: Protect and Serve
Description: Your mission is to travel to an occupied land and explore the area, investigate for any intrusions and deal with any problems that may arise. You are to check in on a group of NPCs learn about them, and their problems, and help them to prosper and grow as a community. This can go in one of two ways, the first is you can build something for them, a well, a shrine, a defensive area, a farm, and crops anything that helps them in some way. Or you can fight off an incursion that has taken place protecting the people in their darkest hour. Either way, you are expected to put in B-rank effort. You are to follow this endeavor up by creating a report of your actions, what you found in your exploration and making sure it reaches the hands, eyes or ears of a council member.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Golden Sabbath: Clean Up
Description: The leader of the ANBU has requested your help with an assassination mission. The target is a traitor of Tsumigakure, whom has now started a plot of overthrowing the Tsumikage and his council targeting important individuals in your village. Thus he has tasked you to find the traitor and silence them. Killing or bringing them alive is up to the shinobi; either is fine. The traitor can either be an actual roleplayer or if done as an NPC, will require them to at least be Jounin ranked, with a basic skill set of at least have four basic elements each, at least one HA/KG/AE and at least one AN or Mode. However they also possess the skill of Yin or Yang, x2 Base Speed and a passive increase of +20 to any of their abilities.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Bisuketto | Biscuit
N/A
Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Biscuit is a Mecha Suit is a suit that is larger as a full form Bijuu. The suit was named after a Mandalorian who has died in combat. This suit is suited for all around combat and even outside of combat. It doesn’t have any kind of specialities like some other Mecha Suits. This suit look depends on the user. The suit is created with Beskar Steel with an AI system that tells the user information like chakra and health of theirselves and others around them. The suit can open up where the user is which they are located depending on how the suit is built is in the head or the chest. This suit also keeps access to the canon Mandalorian armor jetpack unless the user has a custom version of their own. This suit doesn’t have triggers but is mentally activated and deactivated by the user or controlled by the AI of the system via voice command of the user. The suit has its own Owl Drones docked on back shoulder blades of it. The Owl drones cameras are linked to the suit so the user can see what the cameras show via the HUD and controlled via the AI of the suit. The suit movement speed is +4 level higher than the user that is piloting it. This doesn’t include the jetpack the jetpack is locked into its own speed. The suit can fly also at its maximum movement speed unless the use of the jetpack is used to increased its flight speed. Like the canon Mandalorian armor the user can communicate with other Mandalorians across wide distances.

Durability: The durability of the suit is strong but it still has its limits. The suit can shave damage per attack and can shave up to sixty. Anything over this amount the damage will be received. It still has its own “health pool”. The maximum damage this suit can take before it is completely destroyed is hundred and fifty. The suit is strong which also translates into +20 to their taijutsu.

Sensory: The suit has a sensory system that is viewed in the HUD in front of the user. The suit has sensors all around the suit that keeps track of chakra and heat signatures. This translates into being able to track speeds up to fifty and has cameras all around them with no blind spots. The tracking can see details in chakra meaning they can tell the nature of chakra and even the clan of the chakra. The system is active at all times when the suit is in use.

Weaponry: The suit has built in weapons for the user to use on their own command or whenever the AI system sees fit or the user commands the AI to use said weapon. This would allow the user to continue their fight and apply more pressure to their opponent or opponents if there are multiple. The weapons which the suit has is shoulder and wrist rocket launchers which shoots out D-S rank rockets. The S rank rockets can only be shot once every other turn. The suit eyes, hand(s), and finger(s) releases beams of plasma which range from D-S which S rank plasma beams can only be used once every other turn. The suit can use the Repulsor Cannon through the its hands and eyes. The suit has to swords which has a plasma blades which can cut through eighty damage with ease each and can be used for non chakra kenjutsu which translates into +20 damage. The usage of each weapon uses a move slot and can use two weapons at the same time with in reason. All weapons are neutral to everything.
Note: Can’t use any Custom Weapons nor Mandalorian armor while using the suit.
Note: Every weapon besides the sword when used for a kenjutsu technique uses a move slot.
Note: While the user is piloting the suit the user cant use any of their shinobi techniques besides that of Mandalorian within reason.

()
A
Range: Short - Long
Description: ???? is an implant used to be able to “summon” a Mecha Suit and/or Mandalorian Armors to battle. It’s an implant that is embedded in the user and linked to all of the users Mecha Suits and/or Mandalorian Armor the user owns. The implate “summons” their Mecha Suit and/or Mandalorian Armor into battle which it has the user’s gps location no matter where they are at unless it’s in another dimension. The suit/armor flies over to the user at speeds the user themselves can normally reach but for this implant it allows it. The suit can reach the user no matter the distance in two turns. If need be the user can sacrifice the jetpack usage for two turns to have the suit/armor reach them in one turn(the next turn).
Note: Technique is passive
Note: It can “summon” two Mecha Suits and/or Mandalorian Armors into battle at once maximum. There can combination of a one Mecha Suit and one Mandalorian Armor to be “summoned”. Long as it doesn’t go over the two limit it ”summon”.

()
D - Forbidden
Damage Points: 20
Description: ???? is a large or small cannon wielded by a Mecha Suit and/or Mandalorian armor. The cannon is large in size but can be holster on the Mecha Suit on the back of it. When one is wielded by a Mandalorian armor it is the size of a AK-47. The cannon fires plasma beams of energy that are neutral to everything beside Yin-Yang and Anutu. These beams can be shot one at a time or multiple in a volley. ???? beams size range from the size of a regular Rasengan to that of Majestic Flames. The cannon has to be held with both hands of the Mecha Suit because of how large it is and the recoil. The recoil when used with both hands it is stable but when used with one hand the Mecha Suit would be knocked back five meters because how how strong the beams are released out. When used by a Mandalorian armor it does have recoil but nothing like the Mecha suits’. The recoil does require both hands but when used with one hand it would knock them backwards two meters.
The speed at which the beams are slightly faster by +1 speed level of a normal gun which is ???
Note: Forbidden can only be used every three turns. With the ???? note being able to use any usage over A rank for one turn.
Note: S rank can only be used every other turn
Note: The cannons for both Mandalorian armor and Mecha suit be used in the same fight but of course not at the same time if the user is piloting the Mecha suit.

Akihiro | Akihiro
N/A
Description: Akihiro is a

Weaponry: The weapons of the suit ranges from the usage of the canon technique “Repulsor Cannon” and can has rockets in the knees, shoulders, and wrist. The damage the rockets can deal is D-S rank. The S rank can only be used every other turn.

Oruga | Orga
A
Damage Points: /A
Description: Orga is an artificial intelligence system that is uploaded to all the user’s Mandalorian Armors, Vehicles and Mecha Suits. This system is fully sentient so it acts more like a partner than a support. Orga in times acts as if he was the older

Kūderia | Kudelia
N/A
Description: Kudelia is a

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Hospital: House M.D
Description: As a medical shinobi of Tsumigakure you've been tasked with a twenty-four-hour shift in the hospital. You are tasked with checking in on at minimum three patients and are expected to heal their wounds, as well as give a fairly detailed report on their status. The severity of these patients is up to you, but realize this is considered an A-rank mission so trivial maladies or easy tasks may cause you to fail your mission. The detailed report is to be left for the next medical shinobi for their daily rounds. You will be expected to stay overnight in case any shinobi are rushed into the I.C.U to be healed or who may need medicine or chakra due to exhaustion. You'll find yourself sleeping in the on-call room should you find yourself exhausted. While on active duty you will be respected as a doctor, and your opinions and actions will decide if your patients live or die. Note: Requires training in Medical Ninjutsu
John walks into the hospital wearing an very abnormal attire with a mask over his nose and mouth. He is dressed up in his hospital clothes something people would have never seen him in until he got that message they were short staffed and needed help. The pay is what really got him. He takes out the scrolls and sign a little bit. It was a 24 hour shift. I needed to find the charge nurse to get all the information that's needed for his patients. John had brought along also his scroll for medical tools. He didn't need to leave that at home. If he did he would be SoL. By the scroll he was on the fourth floor section A which is near the ICU. John walks down the hall exiting the staffing elevator and reading all of the tags on the doors.

Pre Assessment Anesthesia, Nurse MidWive, Neurologist, Anesthesia, Charge Nurse. Here

He points at the door tag and knocks on the door. The door slowly opens with a man peeks from around the corner of the door with one eye showing.

Yes sir how can I help you?

I am here because y'all requested me, Solf J Kimblee. Well John I am his Shadow Clone so you can call me Kimblee, Solf J Kimblee, Solf, or John either way we are the same.

Oh yes, you are fast. We weren't expecting anyone to really come. I just got the message stating you were coming.

He opens the door all the way and walks over to his desk that has loads of paperwork on it. He searches through the papers and finds the paper. He hands over to John so John can read through them.

Alright guess I'll get on this now.

Thank you sir

John walks off and heads towards patient number one while reading over the paperwork about him on what they have so far. As he walked to the door and just about to knock someone yells out to him from a distance on his left.

Don't go in there!!!! We have all of these covered. We need you in the ICU. There is a patient we have that needs your expertise in many realms of medical ninjutsu. This patient was feel from 10 feet and has multiple breaks in her arm bones. We don't have anyone here to heal her up and make sure she will be okay after the fact at less 12 or more hours.

No worries I will take care of her. Take me to her right a way.

They travel to the ICU where they have sedated the patient. He puts on another face mask that covers the mask he is wearing and his eyes. He puts on a gown, gloves and a hair cover. John looks at her scraped down and runs his hands down her body all over.

Hmm, alright I will take it from here. You can give me some space and time I will have her back in no time. Thank you and leave any other patients information that needs my help.

John walks off for a second to gather some water into a large bowl. He places it beside the bed and puts both of his hands into it and channels his chakra controlling the water. He runs the water with his chakra along the body of the patient. He can use this special trait of Medical School to be sure its not just the arms of hers' that has been broken. As he scans he notices that she has something wrong with her. Her chakra is irregular and he activates his Sharingan to be sure this is true also for a second opinion. With his sharingan he can see the chakra flow and it is irregular.

This is very odd. Why was she put into a genjutsu of this caliber? This genjutsu is still on going on right now. Whoever set this isn't a normal shinboi.

He places his hand on her head after releasing the water back into the bowl. He releases her form the genjutsu and with that she starts to scream out loud. This could be the reason of the genjutsu but why didn't the person tell John about the genjutsu. He thinks of a quick solution to help this out. He takes out a scroll along side the tube of blood(uses a little bit) which he summons two herbs to use and milk. He takes the other scroll using more blood(uses a little bit) in the tube and summons a mortar and pestle. These scrolls he puts on a rolling cart that was in the room that way he can keep all his things in order. The two herbs he place them in the mortar and starts to steer them up and crush them together. He puts a little of the milk into the mortar to make it easier on the lady. He holds the lady head and and slowly pours it into her mouth. Some does come out because she is moving a lot but that was fine because she did get most of the liquid herbs. As time goes by she slowly calms down as John is looking at her.

She is ready now.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
Chakra Cost: 15-40
Damage Points:
N/A Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his chakra, causing an imbalance. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. Academy Student rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. Genin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. Chunin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. Jounin rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu) Summoning technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The medical Ninja will bite his thumb and do the summoning handseals before pressing his palm on the scroll. He will summon any of the medical tools he needs that are listed on the scroll, all or just one, depending on his own needs.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.

John with his cart goes over to another room which he noticed nurses and doctors were starting to walk into. He looks in the room.

I can take this one over for everyone. If I could get some on her, please.

A nurse hands over the diagnostics and reads over it. John looks over her body and using the information he gathered from the diagnostics that she has five different breaks in her left arm and six in her right arm. She is very lucky that she only got these breaks. From this he knew she tried to brace for impact with her arms which is better to do because this could have been worse. He starts on the left arm and starts to feel around where the breaks are and slowly focus chakra into his hands as they pass over the breaks. He keeps at this for a hour and a nineteen minutes. He is sweating a little bit but he is finally done with this arm. He takes a paper towel and whips the sweat off his forehead and throws it in the trashcan. John walks over to the other side of the stretcher. He starts to do the same thing and feel around for the breaks in the arm of the patients'. His hands start to glow and he spends almost two hours healing this arm. This arm breaks were through and through unlike the last other arm which the breaks weren't completely through.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Chiyute no Jutsu) Medical Technique: Bone Healer Technique
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Chakra: 20
Description: When facing a clean and complete bone fracture of a bone and having had manually set the bone in place, the user will focus chakra through his palms and pass them over the fracture, forcing his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that, the stimulated osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is completely healed. Despite not healing any injury to the soft tissues surrounding the fracture, the technique can be very useful when treating simple, clean fractures.
x2

John takes his gloves, gown, and face and eye cover mask off and tosses them in the hamper for these clothing. He rolls his cart out the patients room and close the door behind. There is a loud scream from the patients elevator. This was a new patient coming in and seems like they are in more pain then ever imagine. He rolls his cart towards the nurses that are bringing in the patient. He stops one of them as the rest continues on.

Stop, what's going on with this patient?

This patient has been poison and lost his right foot. Why do you ask?

I will be take this patient since I am here for a whole 24 hours.

Alright he is all yours then. Good luck we don't know exactly what the poison is.

That will be no problem at all, well hopefully.

They continue their stroll through halls and John takes off after the other nurses with the patient. He waves them down and finds them and notices the room is close by his last patient which is great he can still check on her quickly. John puts on another gown, gloves, and a face and eye cover mask and walks into the room of screams of horror. He was screaming, like a lot. Whatever this poison is it has to be attacking the nervous system and doesn't cause paralysis from what we can see at the moment. But this is also along the side of having lost a foot. The patient is moving around in so much. He needed to stop the patient from moving and need it to be done immediately. He holds his fingers out and the gloves burst out from four of his fingers are pillars of wood that would wrap around his patient's body.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso) Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu
Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or a chakra receptive medium compatible with the human body, like water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote and will need to use the technique twice to remove all of the poison from the patient.
Note: can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 2 turns.

-30 -10 -40 -20 -20 -20 -20 -10-20

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Basic Information
Name:
Orochimaru
Title:
Clan:

Looks: Orochimaru's most conspicuous characteristic is his snake-like appearance: he has very pale skin, golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes and fang-like teeth. He also has pronounced cheekbones and straight waist-length black hair with some locks covering and framing his face or to his shoulders. After countless experiments with his body, his true form became a giant white snake made up of many smaller snakes, with longer, spikier hair, a scaled face with snake-like teeth and a long tongue, black eye markings, and a pointed chin. Years later, he wears a white robe tied at his waist by a dark-coloured sash and a purple rope, blue pants and shirt.

Nindo: Art is a Blast
Personality: Orochimaru possesses a complex personality; however, more often than not, he was described as "twisted" by a large number of people, including Tsunade. Jiraiya speculated that the death of his parents while he was young, along with his horror for Tsunade losing Nawakiand later shedding tears when she lost Dan, implies that Orochimaru grew to disdain the fragility of human life and how it affected those still living, which led him to desire immortality. To that end, the primary purpose of Orochimaru's human experimentation is to test what modifications the human body can endure and harness a subject's unique abilities for himself. Once accomplishing this goal, Orochimaru had hoped to be worthy of the title of "ultimate being", unable to die and able to achieve his secondary goal to learn every ninja technique in the world, which would normally take many lifetimes to obtain. According to Sasuke, becoming cruel with any good he had as a member of Team Hiruzen long gone, Orochimaru's agenda made him develop a god complexand highly value himself while delighting in striking terror in his first impressions. Though causing conflict to ease his boredom, Orochimaru seems to have no interest in wars started by others. He is also somewhat of a perfectionist, always striving to make his various projects succeed, and likewise looks down on those who are sloppy and/or reckless in their own projects. His charisma also attracts a number of followers, many of which he would not hesitate to send on potential suicide missions if for his own personal benefit, expressing some remorse if they're unable to properly complete a task, and having no sentimental attachments to any of them despite their value to his goals. Despite this, Orochimaru has genuine interest in the development of his underlings and experiments.

An aspect of Orochimaru's personality is also his greatest weakness: his arrogance. He truly believed he was immortal at times, attacking recklessly against powerful opponents such as his former teacher and Itachi Uchiha. Despite his distinct lack of morals, Orochimaru seems to be well-versed in psychological warfare and displays insightful wisdom when disparaging Tobirama for the actions resulting from his policies. He is also amusingly afraid of insects and bugs as seen during Naruto and Hinata's wedding.

After being revived by Sasuke, his personality changed a bit. While he’s still as self-serving as ever, he also realised that copying someone completely was a mistake from his observation of Kabuto and displayed interest in Sasuke's "different path". Orochimaru has also shown signs of regret, seemingly saddened by his childhood friend Jiraiya's death.

Years later, while still as driven as ever to uncover the greatest secrets of life, he apparently now does so in a relatively more humane manner, including reforming his personal shinobi village. Also, while his relationship with the rest of the world is still dubious at best, he has at least developed a relatively trusting relationship between the higher-ups of Konohagakure, and was likewise able to have a "casual" parent-teacher conference about Mitsuki. He is willingly aiding Konoha in research on pressing matters and likewise feels responsible enough to make amends for past mistakes. He also shows some interest in the respective children of Naruto and Sasuke, particularly intrigued by Boruto sharing the same unwavering spirit and loyalty as his father. Ultimately, his changes have made even the White Snake Sage view Orochimaru as going "soft".

Village Info
Land of Birth: Unknown
WSE Clan: Black Bulls

Stats & Skills Section
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialties: Apex Tracking Specialist | Sixth Sense | Naturalist Summoning Specialist | Mode Mastery | Apex Handseal Specialist(Snakes) |
Skills: Taijutsu | Ninjutsu | Bungee Gum | Silcon | Genjutsu | Kenjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Medical Ninjutsu | Kaito Taijutsu | ZX Buster | Chainsaw Arts | IOSS | Snakes | Soft Body Modification | Chakra Sensory | Chakra Absorption | Orochimaru Kinjutsu | Edo Tensei(Summon Three at One Time) | Oral Rebirth | Orochimaru Jutsu | Mitsuki Snake Sage Mode | Mode Mastery Achivements | Mitsuki Sage Transformation
Attributes:: 25 +1(Mitsuki Bonus Body Bonus) +1(Mitsuki Vitality Bonus) =27
  • MIND: 6(+5 to Ninjutsu Techniques)
  • BODY: 5(+1) =6(+5 to Body Techniques and -10 Physical Durability)
  • SPRT: 4
  • AGL: 5(10 Base Speed) (Sage Mode Active 10 x4 =40)
  • DEX: 5(12 x2.5 =30 Base Tracking) (Chakra Sensory Active 12 x4.5 (2+2.5) =54) (Sage Mode Active 12 x6.5 (2.5+4) =78)
  • VIT: 1(Mitsuki Bonus Vitality: +400 Chakra)
Background Info
History: Orochimaru was an orphan who became a pupil of Hiruzen Sarutobi alongside Jiraiya and Tsunade. Compared to the more laid back Jiraiya, Orochimaru stood out as a genius — his talents, insight, and determination were considered by Hiruzen to be that of a prodigy seen only once in a generation.snake near his parents' grave, with Hiruzen's explanation of it representing fortune and rebirth inspiring Orochimaru to study kinjutsu and obtain knowledge of all techniques. Jiraiya theorised that Orochimaru went down this path in an attempt to forget his painful memories.

For a while, since leaving Konoha, Orochimaru left his hometown alone until the chance to destroy it presented itself.

Years go by and we know what happen and the world change and so did he and he still on the journey to learn the worlds secrets.

Other

Bio Specialities
Naturalist Summoning Specialist:
You may produce the same special skills as the animals of the contracts you've signed (e.g., Toad oil, Spider silk, snake venom, etc ). This only applies to one contract unless the user has Apex Summoning Specialist as well.

Sixth Sense:
The user's senses are enhanced significantly, allowing him to use the Sensory AN with no chakra cost. In addition to this, additional sensory abilities are enhanced by an additional landmark. This does not stack with ability bonuses, but does stack with Attribute increases.

Mode Mastery
Mode Masters are more attuned to their contract animal or element, enhancing Sage Mode itself.

Apex Tracker Specialist:
With more heightened senses, the user is capable of gaining a now increased x2.5 tracking. This allows him to physically track faster movement without chakra sensory.
Note: Requires at least 5 in DEX.

Apex Handseal Specialist
You can perform techniques of the skill you chose to specialize in without the usage of handseals, though you must still perform complimentary and logical body movements related to the technique. This applies even if said jutsu does not have specific movements detailed in its description.
Note: Requires at least 6 in Mind

• Orochimaru's most defining trait is his affinity to snakes, an affinity that extends to him being a Signer of the Snake Contract and capable of summoning Manda as well as utilize several snake jutsu
  • Orochimaru due to his anatomy is a Naturalist Summoning Specialist and has a body composed of only snakes and with many snake-like features such as toxic blood. This form, known as the Power of the White Snake is his true form, although he can only call upon it in special times, remaining human the rest of the time. Through this form, Orochimaru is able to use Living Reincarnation technique, effectively possessing another's body and using it as his own.
  • Orochimaru is also known for his deep knowledge within the field of Kinjutsu, developing his own special Kinjutsu unique to him, collectively deemed Orochimaru Kinjutsu.
  • Orochimaru has also further developed preexisting Kinjutsu like the 2nd Hokages legendary Edo Tensei, capable of summoning 3 Edos at one time. He also has use of the Kusanagi Sword.
  • Orochimaru is a noted chakra sensor and has abnormally high chakra reserves, gaining an extra 300 chakra in his own body. Upon acquiring a new host, his chakra reserves become that of the host body.
  • Orochimaru is able to utilize Soften Body Modification limitedly, able to stretch his neck and torso when in use.
  • Mitsuki gains an increase of +1 Bonus BODY and VIT unless they are using Dual Abilities, in which case the ability with the highest AP boosts will apply.
  • Due to his anatomy, he has a unique form of Sage Transformation, allowing him to passively absorb natural energy constantly but unable to utilize techniques stemming from this ability. This allows him to enter his own unique form of Sage Mode, which is noted to be a dangerous power when used in conjunction with Sage Transformation.
  • He has access to Soften Body Modification and the Snake Contract and Ninjutsu related to it.
Body Seals and Jutsu:
Scientific Ninja Tools and Supplies:
4/5

1. Chainsaw Legs | Chēnsō no ashi
2. ( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September(160 Senjutsu Chakra)
3. ( Iryo Doku ) - Medical Ninja Toxin(On all weapons)
4. ( Heishi Pirates ) - Soldier Pills

Artifacts:
Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles
Won: x
Lost: x

Update

Vessel Purchase Here

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Basic Information
Name:
Orochimaru
Title:
Clan:

Looks:
Orochimaru's most conspicuous characteristic is his snake-like appearance: he has very pale skin, golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes and fang-like teeth. He also has pronounced cheekbones and straight waist-length black hair with some locks covering and framing his face or to his shoulders. After countless experiments with his body, his true form became a giant white snake made up of many smaller snakes, with longer, spikier hair, a scaled face with snake-like teeth and a long tongue, black eye markings, and a pointed chin. Years later, he wears a white robe tied at his waist by a dark-coloured sash and a purple rope, blue pants and shirt.

Nindo: Art is a Blast!
Personality: Orochimaru possesses a complex personality; however, more often than not, he was described as "twisted" by a large number of people, including Tsunade. Jiraiya speculated that the death of his parents while he was young, along with his horror for Tsunade losing and later shedding tears when she lost , implies that Orochimaru grew to disdain the fragility of human life and how it affected those still living, which led him to desire immortality. To that end, the primary purpose of Orochimaru's human experimentation is to test what modifications the human body can endure and harness a subject's unique abilities for himself. Once accomplishing this goal, Orochimaru had hoped to be worthy of the title of "ultimate being", unable to die and able to achieve his secondary goal to learn every ninja technique in the world, which would normally take many lifetimes to obtain. According to Sasuke, becoming cruel with any good he had as a member of Team Hiruzen long gone, Orochimaru's agenda made him develop a and highly value himself while delighting in striking terror in his first impressions. Though causing conflict to ease his boredom, Orochimaru seems to have no interest in wars started by others. He is also somewhat of a perfectionist, always striving to make his various projects succeed, and likewise looks down on those who are sloppy and/or reckless in their own projects. His charisma also attracts a number of followers, many of which he would not hesitate to send on potential suicide missions if for his own personal benefit, expressing some remorse if they're unable to properly complete a task, and having no sentimental attachments to any of them despite their value to his goals. Despite this, Orochimaru has genuine interest in the development of his underlings and experiments.

An aspect of Orochimaru's personality is also his greatest weakness: his arrogance. He truly believed he was immortal at times, attacking recklessly against powerful opponents such as his former teacher and Itachi Uchiha. Despite his distinct lack of morals, Orochimaru seems to be well-versed in psychological warfare and displays insightful wisdom when disparaging Tobirama for the actions resulting from his policies. He is also amusingly afraid of insects and bugs as seen during Naruto and Hinata's wedding.

After being revived by Sasuke, his personality changed a bit. While he’s still as self-serving as ever, he also realised that copying someone completely was a mistake from his observation of Kabuto and displayed interest in Sasuke's "different path". Orochimaru has also shown signs of regret, seemingly saddened by his childhood friend Jiraiya's death.

Years later, while still as driven as ever to uncover the greatest secrets of life, he apparently now does so in a relatively more humane manner, including reforming his personal shinobi village. Also, while his relationship with the rest of the world is still dubious at best, he has at least developed a relatively trusting relationship between the higher-ups of Konohagakure, and was likewise able to have a "casual" parent-teacher conference about Mitsuki. He is willingly aiding Konoha in research on pressing matters and likewise feels responsible enough to make amends for past mistakes. He also shows some interest in the respective children of Naruto and Sasuke, particularly intrigued by Boruto sharing the same unwavering spirit and loyalty as his father. Ultimately, his changes have made even the White Snake Sage view Orochimaru as going "soft".

Village Info
Land of Birth: Unknown
WSE Clan: Black Bulls

Stats & Skills Section
Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialties: Chakra Fortification Specialist(Bungee Gum; +10 chakra cost with no cost to user) | Apex Tracking Specialist(x2.5 tracking) | Yin Specialist | Sixth Sense | Naturalist Summoning Specialist | The Human Principle
Skills: Taijutsu | Ninjutsu Basic Five Elements | Yin | Bungee Gum | Silcon | Genjutsu | Kenjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Medical Ninjutsu | Kaito Taijutsu | ZX Buster | Chainsaw Arts | IOSS | Snakes | Soft Body Modification(Neck and Torso) | Chakra Sensory | Chakra Absorption | Orochimaru Kinjutsu | Edo Tensei(Summon Three at One Time) | Oral Rebirth | Orochimaru Jutsu | Atavistic Flame
Attributes: 25
Used: 25
  • MIND: 5
  • BODY: 5
  • SPRT: 5
  • AGL: 5
  • DEX: 5
Background Info
History:

Orochimaru was an orphan who became a pupil of alongside and . Compared to the more laid back Jiraiya, Orochimaru stood out as a genius — his talents, insight, and determination were considered by Hiruzen to be that of a prodigy seen only once in a generation. near his parents' grave, with Hiruzen's explanation of it representing fortune and rebirth inspiring Orochimaru to study and obtain knowledge of all techniques. Jiraiya theorised that Orochimaru went down this path in an attempt to forget his painful memories.

For a while, since leaving Konoha, Orochimaru left his hometown alone until the chance to destroy it presented itself.

Years go by and we know what happen and the world change and so did he and he still on the journey to learn the worlds secrets.

Other

Apex Specialist Tracking: x2.5
Bungee Gum: +10 Chakra
Chakra Sensory: x2

Naturalist Summoning Specialist:
You may produce the same special skills as the animals of the contracts you've signed (e.g., Toad oil, Spider silk, snake venom, etc ). This only applies to one contract unless the user has Apex Summoning Specialist as well.

Sixth Sense:
The user's senses are enhanced significantly, allowing him to use the Sensory AN with no chakra cost. In addition to this, additional sensory abilities are enhanced by an additional landmark. This does not stack with ability bonuses, but does stack with Attribute increases.

The Human Principle:
The user is able to ignore Health and Combat Fatigue penalties for the usage of their Atavistic Flame techniques OR the user’s highest level of Will to Survive will passively activate when their Health Points fall to 25% of their maximum. If the user is a Grandmaster, they can either activate Blaze or Inferno.
Note: Requires Atavistic Flames.

Apex Tracker Specialist:
With more heightened senses, the user is capable of gaining a now increased x2.5 tracking. This allows him to physically track faster movement without chakra sensory.
Note: Requires at least 5 in DEX.

Chakra Fortification:
The user can add an additional effective 10 Chakra to an element or skill they specialize in, though not at any increased cost or strain to the user. This simply allows their techniques to have 10 more chakra infused into them.

Yin Specialist:
Yin Specialists gain increased awareness of spiritual abilities, translating to the ability to detect any Genjutsu or spiritual technique affecting them below MS-level. This awareness also allows them to sense spiritual entities, like Katsuryoku spirits or Hungry Ghosts. Yin Specialists are also able to utilize Genjutsu Kai passively, up to B-Rank. Inducing Genjutsu on a target causes you to siphon some of their spiritual energy, augmenting your own spiritual prowess. For each illusion placed on a target(s) your spiritual techniques gain an effective 10 chakra and no more, 2 base speed levels stacking up to three times, and 10 damage stacking up to three times. The bonus is lost one turn after a target escapes from the illusion placed on them. They cannot be self-induced illusions or those applied to Summonings, Edo Tensei that belong to the user, and Chakra Creations.
Note: Requires Yin and at least 5 in SPRT.

Body Seals and Jutsu:
Scientific Ninja Tools and Supplies:

1. Chainsaw Legs | Chēnsō no ashi
2. ( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September(160 Raw Chakra)
3. ( Iryo Doku ) - Medical Ninja Toxin(On all weapons)
4. ( Heishi Pirates ) - Soldier Pills

Artifacts:
Theme Song and Background Music
:

Battles
Won: x
Lost: x
Dropping

Last edited: