CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm so tired of her bs; she thinks she can pose naked and excuse it for encouraging and empowering women when in fact all she seeks is attention for her fake ass to still be relevant. She talks about body-shaming when most of her publications photoshop her body which sells an unrealistic image of what women are supposed to look like.

I've never seen her stand up for women or feminism if it's not about her. Frankly, at this point feminism is just her selfish attempt to justify her actions. You can post nudes all you want but don't claim that you're trying to empower women when the only one you're empowering is yourself.

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off why is she even famous? Like I've seen females with natural beauty that look better than her. I never understood the Kardasians in general, in my opinion they are a bunch of attention seeking whores. And I personally don't feel they have contributed anything to society that is valuable enough to warrant their economical success.

Reactions: Xlad

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First off why is she even famous? Like I've seen females with natural beauty that look better than her. I never understood the Kardasians in general, in my opinion they are a bunch of attention seeking whores. And I personally don't feel they have contributed anything to society that is valuable enough to warrant their economical success.
Want money to the extreme, lol.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20270562" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20270562">CrimsonReaper said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> People like her i swear are the ones who smear and tarnish feminism. Feminism deserves better. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Nawh. It's mostly the feminazi's ruining it for everyone.<br /> <br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20270575" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20270575">LustyLover said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Anyone know if Kylie Jenner has gone naked yet? Link me if she has please </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Quote me too plz.</div>