killing madara wont stop IT

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I doubt it will I think the justu is a lot like edo tensei I think the only way to stop it will be to destroy the moon
 

DaileyM

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,393 posts 372 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
3,393
Reaction score
372
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was expecting a wall of text. uh uh
 

~Ethereal~

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,294 posts 3,330 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
24,294
Reaction score
3,330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ohh, good thread.
 

MephistoChild

Member
156 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
156
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What about the third eye? I thought the jutsu would stop if that was destroyed or something?
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,000 posts 1,816 reactions
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's possible.
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i was also expecting mpre text lolol. maybe. or poke madaras eyeballs
 

LaFlameXX

Member
125 posts 16 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
16
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's due to the reflection of Madara's 3rd eye isn't it? Dead Madara = closed 3rd eye, but that might not be the case. I doubt they'll destroy the moon tbh, its a bit extreme. Laws on how the world works naturally in Naruto are portrayed as similar if not the same as the real world, so destroying the moon doesn't seem plausible.
 

scorezor

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,123 posts 692 reactions
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
13,123
Reaction score
692
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If madara third eye gets ripped off or madara gets killed , that itself wont stop the infinite tsukuyomi , because... you still have the eye of the tree =).
 
Last edited:

lion fang master

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
807 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
807
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I doubt it will I think the justu is a lot like edo tensei I think the only way to stop it will be to destroy the moon

Once everybody gets rap up the jutsu stops
 

Your Creepy Stalker

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,925 posts 980 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
15,925
Reaction score
980
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara is the one casting IT, but it is reflected off the moon. Killing Madara would stop Infinite Tsukiyomi and release everyone, and Destroying the Moon would make Madara unable to cast it anymore, but not free anyone.
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
if madara was using the shinju like obito was as an extension of himself then maybe ''killing'' him might work but hes doin sumthin else i think. they need freindship for this one!! :]
 

A e r o

Member
419 posts 18 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2014
Messages
419
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think the illusion might stop with madara dead/sealed but people won't wake up unless madara ends the jutsu.
 

-ahhimane-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,788 posts 1,162 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8,788
Reaction score
1,162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I.T relies on the eye which is projected on the moon. No eye means no I.T.
Plus I.T is used by using the power of juubi and mostly it's the user who is doing it. So, I think killing Madara will stop I.T. But wait, Killing Madara is also not a child's play you know ;)
 
Top