Killer Bee vs Pain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
46💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein stomps low diff....

Naruto had prior knowledge and sage mode, and still would have lost if pein actually WANTED to kill him and not bring him back alive to extract the biiju. Naruto barely cranked out a win, and only did so because hinata sacrificed herself for the sake of kn6 rage mode.

Bee would be overwhelmed and crushed... on top of that bee has no answer to the dog summon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People need to remember that SM Naruto was not a match for Pain on his own. He had extensive intel gathered by Jiraiya/Kakashi/etc., three giant toad summons (one of which held his own against a weakened Biju), interventions from Fukasaku, Hinata, and Kurama, AND the fact that the most powerful Pain was out of commission until the others were taken out, AND the fact that Pain was trying to capture him alive. The gulf between their abilities is so massive it's actually ridiculous. Killer Bee is definitely stronger than Naruto was at the time, but that's not even close to being enough to defeat Pain--he loses every single time.

Reactions: gabe07j

Mambo97

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain wins mid diff.
—Bijuu Dama, Bee’s strongest move is repelled with shinra Tensei And blows up in bee’s own face
—V2 bee is tossed around by multiple paths and has his cloak absorbed by Preta, after which chakra rods and human path extracting his soul finish him off
—V1 or base bee is no competition

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee isn’t a push over by any means, plus he’s an escape artist. Even if Pain manages to defeat him, he probably didn’t actually defeat him lol.

Pain wins with high difficult

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein is ass, couldn't even beat half of Kurama.
How is pain ass? Yes he couldn't beat half of Kurama, BUT pain only used the deva path :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Restrictions: Gedo Mazo
Distance: 20m.
Who wins?
Pain is the clear winner here.

Pain can absorb killer bee's beast balls and chakra arms with preta path.

And if killer bee uses his taijutsu. Pain can use human path or naraka path to either take killer bee's soul or basically kill him without him being able to stop it.

Pain can also use chibaku tensei which I see no counter to in this situation. There also is animal path that gives pain even more power.

You also have to consider that it's basically a one vs six situation here because of all the paths. The paths can also see out of the eyes of each other which gives them a big advantage.

In my opinion, I see no way that killer bee can win. But I would like to see some counter-arguments.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain is the clear winner here.

Pain can absorb killer bee's beast balls and chakra arms with preta path.

And if killer bee uses his taijutsu. Pain can use human path or naraka path to either take killer bee's soul or basically kill him without him being able to stop it.

Pain can also use chibaku tensei which I see no counter to in this situation. There also is animal path that gives pain even more power.

You also have to consider that it's basically a one vs six situation here because of all the paths. The paths can also see out of the eyes of each other which gives them a big advantage.

In my opinion, I see no way that killer bee can win. But I would like to see some counter-arguments.
-Momoshiki is the only Rinnegan user that’s been shown to be able to absorb TBB, and his Absorption technique is different from the Preta Path’s; So that’s a no, the size is the problem. TBB fired at various directions forces all of the Paths to retreat behind Preta.

-Bee is very skilled in taijutsu and kinjutsu, when he‘s holding all of his swords, he’s unmatched and with Samehada it’s a different story. Those Paths of Pain will have to touch him in order to take his soul.

-base form Bee withstood a Chibaku tensei from Edo Nagato, so that won’t do much to him.

-It’s 2 v. 6 since Bee’s a Perfect Jin. Bee has a healing factor, can make Ink clones, destroy the environment with explosions and/or using the method seen at the beginning of chapter 566. He’s also an escape artist, and for that reason I believe he was nerfed to let Naruto take the helm.

Pain will still win, but it won’t be neg diff.