OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee hasn't an answer to Ōnoki's Jinton. If the latter takes to the skies, I highly doubt that Bijuu Damas or the like will activate fast enough to strike the Tsuchikage down; he's capable of flying at such speeds [ ]. Dodging the Dust Release will prove a difficult task, particularly if Kirābī is unsuccessful in avoiding Kajūgan (Added Weight Rock Technique), a jutsu which can be applied with only a single touch. Activating the full Hachibi mode would only make this task easier for Ōnoki.

Reactions: King El Bridgett

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee hasn't an answer to Ōnoki's Jinton. If the latter takes to the skies, I highly doubt that Bijuu Damas or the like will activate fast enough to strike the Tsuchikage down; he's capable of flying at such speeds [ ]. Dodging the Dust Release will prove a difficult task, particularly if Kirābī is unsuccessful in avoiding Kajūgan (Added Weight Rock Technique), a jutsu which can be applied with only a single touch. Activating the full Hachibi mode would only make this task easier for Ōnoki.
Latest chapter proved that activating Bijuudama is easy for Bee in Hachibi mode since while in a difficult position knocked down by Juubi, he managed not only to use Bijuudama, but multiple of them in a quick succession of moves
You must be registered for see images

I don't think that using Jinton is faster especially when we see that Naruto had time to attack Muu from behind, while falling, he had time to come back thanks to Gaara's sand and even knock him with a rasengan even before he formed his Jinton completely. Also, we've seen that a Bijuu is really resistant. Kyubi for example was able to tank a laser blast launched by the Juubi, so i doubt that Jinton would be enough to take him out in his complete version even if he had time to launch it. Onoki on the other hand can't survive a TBB

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So? Madara implied that even something as large as the Jūbi could dodge the continuous Bijuu Dama, so such attacks aren't hitting a flying ant, which is what Ōnoki essentially is. Even Deidara was astonished by how fast the old man could fly. Taking an aerial approach also eliminates the threat of of the bombs detonating after they've missed the Tsuchikage. All it'd take is for Ōnoki to fly past a Hachibi mode Bee and activate Kajūgan - something which is made easier by the fact that the Hachibi is noticeably larger than a regular Kirābī. Finishing with Jinton is then a formality.

BlackDude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Latest chapter proved that activating Bijuudama is easy for Bee in Hachibi mode since while in a difficult position knocked down by Juubi, he managed not only to use Bijuudama, but multiple of them in a quick succession of moves

I don't think that using Jinton is faster especially when we see that Naruto had time to attack Muu from behind, while falling, he had time to come back thanks to Gaara's sand and even knock him with a rasengan even before he formed his Jinton completely. Also, we've seen that a Bijuu is really resistant. Kyubi for example was able to tank a laser blast launched by the Juubi, so i doubt that Jinton would be enough to take him out in his complete version even if he had time to launch it. Onoki on the other hand can't survive a TBB
@bold part

If thats true than a Complete Susanoo should definitely be able to take a Jinton right?

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So? Madara implied that even something as large as the Jūbi could dodge the continuous Bijuu Dama, so such attacks aren't hitting a flying ant, which is what Ōnoki essentially is. Even Deidara was astonished by how fast the old man could fly. Taking an aerial approach also eliminates the threat of of the bombs detonating after they've missed the Tsuchikage. All it'd take is for Ōnoki to fly past a Hachibi mode Bee and activate Kajūgan - something which is made easier by the fact that the Hachibi is noticeably larger than a regular Kirābī. Finishing with Jinton is then a formality.
What you forget is that by flying it also limitates Onoki, because his Jinton would be easier to see and dodge. That's why it's better for him to stay at a limited range of his opponent for him to aim perfectly. Also what you seems to forget is that when Onoki uses Jinton, he must stay immobile. So what could he do at that moment if Bee launches multiple Bijuudama at him?
@bold part

If thats true than a Complete Susanoo should definitely be able to take a Jinton right?
Depends on the power of the Jinton in question. If he is charged by Tsunade for example, his Jinton is much more powerful, but we have seen that Perfect Susanoo was able to tank that

Midday

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Jubi's really fast, it was able to close the large distance between itself and the 8/9 tails in a short time. From to .

I don't think full biju form is the best idea for Bee, but he could go for the spray biju dama which covers a larger area than the regular bomb.

Onoki would get caught up in Bee's whirlwind which is fairly fast to activate. .

I wouldn't be surprised if he could just tank Jinton if Naruto's biju form was able to tank the Jubi's laser. . If not he could also use his tentacle substitution to escape. As well as mixing in a few ink clones for bushin feints.

I also think it's possible to just simply dodge his jinton in v2 mode which is very fast, Jinton always has two stages 1st forming a shape, 2nd releasing the attack and the time it takes for it to travel.

I can see Onoki defeating Bee if Jinton lands and depending on the size but I think Bee's overall a lot stronger.

Reactions: Icelerate

OnPoint

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Er, he could fly out the way. The Bijuu Dama is effective against the grand, immobile objects such as Susano'o and other Bijuu. It's not going to be useful against the swift shinobi who possess the required speed feats; they can always Shunshin or teleport out of the way. Even in the case that a grounded shinobi avoids the bomb, the threat of being engulfed by the resulting explosion remains. That hazard isn't present for a shinobi who takes to the air, because the Bijuu Dama has nothing to explode against if it misses. You say flying limits Ōnoki when this very motion could be the difference between him winning and losing a match, especially if he'd be forced to fight a v2 or full Hachibi mode Kirābī on the ground. He could easily fly past the beast and make him considerably heavier. How will Bee even turn around to the Jinton Ōnoki is prepping? He can't.