Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer B, restricted to only using partial tailed beast transformations
Jugo, who was imprisoned by the samurai

Killer B may not use his tailed beast energy cloaks or full tailed beast form. There are a few animals in the vicinity. All other conditions fair

Reactions: Uverdore9

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might give it to Juugo or they would be able to mortally wound each other. Killer B has the sword skill, but I think he needs Tailed Beast power to actually defeat Juugo. And juugo has Curse Mark, but his rage-fits diminish his skills but, makeup in power.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me, it depends on whether Killer B can force Jugo to waste enough energy blasts to return to his child like form (from which point he would steamroll to victory) or if Jugo can get a good hit in before that.

Animals in the vicinity will make it harder for KB, as Jugo can use them to restore himself.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee, in base, literally ragdolled CS Jugo WITH HELP from all of Team Taka, again in Base...

Including Sasuke who is >>> Jugo

Really dont know what you want here man :lok:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bee, in base, literally ragdolled CS Jugo WITH HELP from all of Team Taka, again in Base...

Really dont know what you want here man :lok:
What is this? XD

Jugo was focussed on his team, specifically being protective of them. If Deidara fought with someone on his team, he would not use C3 because it could hurt them.

Jugo performed better against the 4th Raikage in V1 than Sasuke did, so your comparison is off.

Chill, we're not bashing each other here.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is this?
Exactly what happened in the manga

Im sorry if this is news to you

Suggest you actually read the series before you try and fail miserably to talk about it onlineNo
Jugo was focussed on his team
bud

Bee was the one focused on the team actually

And Bee was stomping said team

Jugo having STRONGER TEAMMATES THAN HIM that are helping him out in a fight isnt a detriment to him its a bonus 😂

What kind of dumb argument is this supposed to be
specifically being protective of them
He wasnt protecting them from jack shit

Read the fight again

They all attacked Bee with the intent to kill him and Bee finessed all their asses and embarrassed them

Also, before this teamfight occurred, bee fought Jugo solo and fucking decimated him without taking a step forward the entire fight

So your dumb "Jugos teammates slowed him down" argument or whatever this is supposed to be falls on its face

Cuz Jugo solo got wrecked even harder than his team did
If Deidara fought with someone on his team, he would not use C3 because it could hurt them.
Jugo doesnt have C3 or anything remotely comparable so dumb argument yet again

Jugo doesnt have the AoE to consider in a team fight in a massive open area like Unraiko was
Jugo performed better against the 4th Raikage in V1 than Sasuke did
You must be registered for see images

> "Jugo performed better"

No

No he did not

This is stupidly and inexcusably incorrect

Sasuke dodges hits constantly, draws blood from the Raikage, blocks one of his most powerful attacks and forces him into his most powerful mode...He literally gets The Raikage to admit that if he fought in V1 only, hed outright be killed. And even in V2, Sasuke still takes the Raikages fucking arm from him.

Jugo on the other hand...Jugo does nothing but eat hits, get blitzed no diff, gets his own blows tanked, and gets his ass planted several feet into concrete and is KOed for the rest of the fight...All against just V1 Raikage (whos also not even going at his Top V1 speeds, as C directly states hes amping himself more and more to fight SASUKE not JUGO, and Karin confirms with her sensing)

Are you sure you read this manga my guy?

Cuz your posts in multiple threads certainly read like you havent

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Suggest you actually read the series before you try and fail miserably to talk about it onlineNo

bud

Jugo having STRONGER TEAMMATES THAN HIM that are helping him out in a fight isnt a detriment to him its a bonus 😂

Read the fight again

They all attacked Bee with the intent to kill him and Bee finessed all their asses and embarrassed them

Also, before this teamfight occurred, bee fought Jugo solo and fucking decimated him without taking a step forward the entire fight

So your dumb "Jugos teammates slowed him down" argument or whatever this is supposed to be falls on its face

Jugo doesnt have the AoE to consider in a team fight in a massive open area like Unraiko was

No

No he did not

Sasuke dodges hits constantly, draws blood from the Raikage, blocks one of his most powerful attacks and forces him into his most powerful mode...He literally gets The Raikage to admit that if he fought in V1 only, hed outright be killed. And even in V2, Sasuke still takes the Raikages fucking arm from him.

Jugo on the other hand...Jugo does nothing but eat hits, get blitzed no diff, gets his own blows tanked, and gets his ass planted several feet into concrete and is KOed for the rest of the fight...All against just V1 Raikage (whos also not even going at his Top V1 speeds, as C directly states hes amping himself more and more to fight SASUKE not JUGO, and Karin confirms with her sensing)

i can solo ur opinion in less then 20 seconds....i just feel lazy to do it..

• Haha

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chill, we're not bashing each other here.

So your dumb "Jugos teammates slowed him down" argument

Ahh, so you refuse my offer.

Oh well.

What is this? XD

Oh my. That wasn't even a direct question. You offered a great lesson with your point on reading the story before coming online, so allow me to return the favour: LEARN RHETORIC

Well, since you answered seriously . . .

At the end of that fight, Jugo was not only standing but perfectly healthy enough to do wierd body extensions.

So unless your definition of "ragdoll" amounts to leaving someone completely unharmed, you're outright wrong!
And Jugo himself only did body extensions, he did not fully boost his entire body with the Curse Mark, so he was practically in base too. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

IN THIS THREAD, JUGO CAN DO THIS

Again, KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Funny thing, of course, is that the CM is a stated 10x boost to those who are "fakes". So if B could not smash Jugo while his stats were in base, you've got no right to argue anything from that fight since this Jugo can go full Sage Transformation. KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

As for Sasuke, the fact that he needed to have prep time (simply put, not being ambushed from the side) and the 3T to dodge V1 Raikage while Jugo put up a defence from 1m away puts them equal at worst, which means that it is outright impossible for Sasuke to be ">>>" compared to Jugo in cqc. And the restriction is to cqc because those are the powers that Sasuke used against Bee during the "ragdoll" you speak of.

So that is just one small portion of your post and i have already proven you objectively wrong 4 TIMES, having to include 2 PAGES of panels in the process.

By rights, i should not waste my time with the rest of your post, especially when you were so abrasive.

bud

Bee was the one focused on the team
Because focus is some secret technique that only one person can only ever apply towards a specific target?

KNOW HOW LIFE WORKS. (Multiple parties are capable of focussing on any single target)

KNOW HOW LOGIC WORKS. (My point was about Jugo, talking about someone else does not answer or counter it)

2nd portion, 2 corrections.

Doesn't matter. The point was on Jugo and his focus.

LOGIC, AGAIN.

Jugo having STRONGER TEAMMATES THAN HIM that are helping him out in a fight isnt a detriment to him its a bonus
Being (arguably) stronger does not take away from his focus. They would have to be outright immune to all damage or he would have to be incapable of helping them in order for their presence to not hold him back in any way.
LEARN TO FOLLOW POINTS.
And we know that is a factor in this story because there is an Akatsuki team built on the principle of ignoring damage to allies. For a hint, see my prof pic.

Jugo coaches Suigetsu, telling us that his focus is on helping his mates. We know this because Suigetsu would not die or even suffer from simple physical attacks, so this is a reflection of personality which in turn dictates focus. Said personality is also noted by Darui when Jugo uses Sage Transformation.

Jugo is in place of Suigetsu, clearly having been hit. Now since we know that Jugo can react to V1 KB and cqc relies heavily on speed, the most logical conclusion is that Jugo took the hit for Suigetsu and was then further taken from a disadvantageous position. Killer B only brought out Acrobat against Sasuke, so it can't have been that technique. Again, Jugo protects.

Jugo shows clear worry for Sasuke even when KARIN is merely noting technicalities. This again shows his personality and focus.

Jugo comes in to help Sasuke against KB. This is literal protection. Now if you argue that B pasted Jugo before, then Jugo would not believe his attack would even land on B, which necessitates that Jugo was trying to distract B from KILLING SASUKE.
So you either accept my arguement that B is not superior to Jugo or that Jugo is protecting Sasuke himself.

Jugo continues to only use partial morphs against B. Since weknow that he has stronger forms but they endanger his mates, this is a protective measure.
So he is protecting them even when he is not defending them. What a guy!

Jugo literally covers his teammates and jetpacks them away from a charging V1 B with a cliff busting attack! If that isn't protection, i don't know what is.

Listen. After this, you're probably gonna go drown out your sorrows in a bar. You can tell them that the first round is on me, in honour of Jugo, the great gentleman!

Yeah. I think i have given enough to show just how objectively wrong you are. You should be careful of the advice you give, it can come back to bite you. Or better yet, give the good advice, but also take yourself. GO READ THE MANGA BEFORE COMING ONLINE TO POST ABOUT IT.

Read the fight again
Bro . . .

Again, nope.

They all attacked individually. We don't know how the Jugo clash started, so we can't draw much from it. On panel, ONLY SASUKE AND SUIGETSU WERE PROPERLY BEATEN.

THE ONE TIME THEY ATTACKED TOGETHER, B WAS SMASHED AND HAD TO FLICKER AWAY.
Read chapter 412. Not only am i not posting panels for a whole chapter, but i am not doing it for someone with your attitude, who himself said we should not have to post panels for close references.

Unless you can show the fight starting fairly, it hardly matters.
Just as i would not use Jugo smashing B into the ground as fair evidence because B was distracted, so you cannot claim anything when Jugo was arguably coming in to defend an ally.

We literally see Jugo use superior powers when he charges alone or is not doing teamwork . . .
You could not be more objectively wrong if you tried.

Actually, he does have an explosion attack and it is strong enough to convince DARUI that it can get past Lightning Armour and hurt the 4th RK.

Even if it is not direct AoE (in case you did not understand semantics and rhetoric, i was pointing out that some powers are dangerous to allies, not that Jugo has actual C3), this is still a stated danger to alliess

> "Jugo performed better
Cherry picking panels . . .

You forgot the one i have already posted where Jugo blasts 4th RK out of the building so far that neither C nor Karin can sense him. Can you show me where Sasuke managed to even make him move?

This is where i need you to post panels, because Sasuke barely dodged once, when he landed Chidori, and even then he needed 3T and he knew the RK was coming at him. On the other hand, Jugo only noticed the attack - HE WAS LITERALLY OUT OF HIS MIND - from 1ft away and still put up a solid physical defense.

You call this drawing blood? You should be ashamed of yourself! 🤣
Sasuke had to use his V1 armour to barely survive, and even that got smashed. On the other hand, Jugo outright blocked a full flickered charge, forcing a second push to barely put a hole in him. Read the definition of a hole.
Sasuke using his MS powers is a concession on his cqc powers. Cqc being the context of the comparison, of course. Or what, did you forget what your own original point was, B supposedly ragdolling Jugo?
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT - BE CONSISTENT WITH POINTS

Jugo only took hits when distracted. The RK never once took him in fair ground.
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Chapter 462 page 1
He literally blocked the fastest V1 charge from less than a metre away. What blitz are you talking about?
He was ambushed, twice! What do you expect him to do?

462, 4
His own allies thought he was dead from an attack launched by Jugo, so if anything he got blitzed instead.
463, 8
The amp was for going into V2 for the MS attacks . . .
KNOW WHAT . . .

YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO DO BETTER, BUT YOU ARE LITERALLY GOING AGAINST THE STORY. I can't even ask the same of you because I'd be telling you to be even more of the same, which is wrong. It is one thing to have incorrect conclusions from your theories, but you cant literally go against the story.
Otherwise, it has been fun. See you around.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oooo now this is a really good one with a well-restricted B. I want to say with the stipulations in place, Jugo actually wins mid diff.
Post automatically merged:

bud

Read the fight again

No

No he did not

You are very disrespectful for no reason. It’s kind of weird and off putting. I’ve never seen anyone on this site get as disrespectful over debates as you. Not sure what the reason is for such a thing...

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oooo now this is a really good one with a well-restricted B. I want to say with the stipulations in place, Jugo actually wins mid diff.
Mid diff?

To me, that translates to a secure result with no threat of a turnover, even though the winner has to sweat for it.

In that case, did i overdo the restrictions or are they both too volatile, such that the winner will never be pushed too hard irrespective of who it is?

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, so you refuse my offer.
Point out where I insulted YOU and not YOUR ARGUMENT dude

At the end of that fight, Jugo was not only standing
I never said Jugo DIED in that fight

This is beyond a stupid retort

And does nothing at all to change the fact that Jugo got steamrolled the entire time

Like...Are you incapable of strawmanning people when you argue?

Dying isnt a prerequisite of victory or domination in a fight

Look at Itachi fighting Sasuke and Kakashi back in Part 1...

Both Sasuke and Kakashi survive both their encounters with Itachi...Does this somehow debunk the fact he completely and totally decimated them the entire time and was teh clear and obvious victor?

no

no it doesnt

At all

Same with your hilarious Jugo example

Jugo not being deceased as a result of fighting Killer Bee doesnt challenge the fact that Bee utterly dominated him and his entire team

Not at all

get better opinions
Jugo himself only did body extensions, he did not fully boost his entire body with the Curse Mark, so he was practically in base
No this is bullshit actually

Jugo is blatantly using CS transformation when fighting Bee

And also...Unlike your fanfiction damage control for Jugo...bee actually WAS in base the entire time he fought Jugo when backed up by his entire team...And he still bootyclapped him and his entire team

Base Bee directly styled on Sasuke, Suigetsu and CS Jugo all at once

Then after that fights JUST SASUKE in his V1 state, and oneshots the dude. The same Sasuke who is >>> Jugo.

What do you think Jugo can do here 😂

Your views on this manga are hilariously bad and misinformed
IN THIS THREAD, JUGO CAN DO THIS
Which literally doesnt matter

As CS2 Jugo is outperformed massively by the V1 Raikage

The same Raikage who BASE BEE can outperform as shown multiple times even WITHOUT Biju power or transformations in all but one scan

And Base Bee is also already proven >>> CS 1 Jugo with the entire fucking aid of Team taka in a direct altercation with Jugo and all of team taka

The idea that Jugo on his own, even allowing for CS2 on top of his performance, is fighting a serious Killer bee with all of his arsenal short of full transformations, is flat out asinine

Sasuke, the fact that he needed to have prep time
This is a stupid argument

Sasuke didnt have prep time

Learn what the **** prep time is 😂
simply put, not being ambushed from the side)

And again Jugo never faces the Raikages top V1 speeds as Sasuke does and this is directly stated

I already posted the panels and you just elected to ignore them I suppose

Troll some more
and the 3T
Level 2 CS is a > amplification than 3T sharingan

We directly see that in Sasukes own hands

This isnt an argument

Jugo with a superior power up to Sasukes own is still massively outperformed by Sasuke even tho Sasuke also fights a faster/superior version of the Raikage than Jugo did

You literally just played yourself
to dodge V1 Raikage
Nah

Jugo never does this

And he never faces the Raikages top speeds either

Sasuke does

And Sasuke does better than Jugo

Learn to read
while Jugo put up a defence
Jugo did no such thing

He tried to physically block and instead gets impaled by the Raikages fist

Them he tries to attack the Raikage at point blank range while catching him off guard by playing dead, misses anyway and then gets planted in the wall and is KOed

At what fucking point did Jugo "put up a defense" you troll 😂
from 1m away
> 1 m away

Yeah you need to get your eyes checked dude

The Raikage is at least 10x that distance from Team Taka before he attacks Jugo

"1m away"

What trash is this 😂
puts them equal at worst
> Jugo literally gets stabbed and gets planted in a wall after accomplishing literally nothing at all against teh Raikage and cant land a single hit
> Sasuke faces a powered up Raikaged, dodges his attacks, counters with his own and draws blood from the Raikage and is openely prasied by him for such

"equal at worst"

You are either incredibly dumb or incredibly blind or incredibly biased for Jugo

Or some combination of all of the above
it is outright impossible for Sasuke to be ">>>" compared to Jugo in cqc
Except for the fact that he visibly is due to performing better than Jugo can against superior opponents than Jugo ever faces

Even without a CS2 amp of his own
So that is just one small portion of your post and i have already proven you objectively wrong 4 TIMES
No

You have embarrassed yourself 4 times

Its really no concern of mine if you mistake flailing about like a lunatic with proving me wrong tho

Its funny for me to watch if nothing else
Because focus is some secret technique that only one person can only ever apply towards a specific target?
Cool so you missed the point entirely

And embarrassed yourself even further as a result of being incapable of following basic English

Nice

No dude...I never claimed "focus" was a specific technique

That wasnt my point at all

YOU brought up that Jugo had his performance hampered due to him being focused on multiple targets...Like a moron

I then pointed out to you how moronic that argument was because it wasnt Jugo who had his focus diverted, it was BEE, who had to fight 4 targets and was attacked on all sides constantly

The fact you think fighting WITH teammates is more distracting that FIGHTING AGAINST SAID TEAM tells me all I need to know about your deductive ability and logical conclusions

KNOW HOW LIFE WORKS.
Learn how reading works
Doesn't matter.
Matters a great deal actually

People stronger than jugo helping Jugo fight Bee and jugo with said help STILL LOSING TO BASE BEE makes a great deal of difference when talking about whether or not Jugo can win solo

How did you just type this reply out with a straight face?

Example

You and 3 of your closest friends get into a fist fight with a grizzly bear

The bear massacres you and your 3 friends

You are then resurrected and have to fight the bear BY YOURSELF in the EXACT SAME SCENARIO

Are you now going to do BETTER than you did when you had 3 pals to help you?

**** no youre not 😂

Please

Use your brain when you try to talk to me

For 5 minutes

Please

use your brain

It doesnt hurt I promise
Being (arguably) stronger
Theres nothing arguable about it

A weaker Sasuke in Base literally slaps Suigetsu and Jugo at the same time with a casual technique and had them both pissing themselves as a result

Sasuke is undeniably more powerful than Jugo

You would need to be on drugs to argue otherwise
Jugo coaches Suigetsu
No

No he doesnt

He steps in for him

And then DOES WORSE than Suigetsu did by the way

So all youve done here is proven to me (yat again) that you cant read, and youve also proven that jugos a moron

Great job I guess
Jugo is in place of Suigetsu
No

Jugo has stepped in for Suigetsu entirely and got slapped

Jugo takes over the fight for Suigetsu, and does worse than Suigetsu did

What a great guy
Jugo shows clear worry
As he should

Because he and his entire time are getting fucked 1 after the other by Bee in Base

Youre doing a marvelous job arguing for Bees superiority if thats what youre trying to do
Jugo comes in to help Sasuke against KB
And then all 3 of them fight together and Bee still finesses them

Again, nope.

They all attacked individually.
No

No they didnt

But way to entirely contradict your earlier damage control attempts tho

You then: "JUGO ONLY DID BAD CUZ HE HAD TO COPVER FOR PEOPLE!"

You now: "THEY ALL ATTACKED INDIVIDUALLY"

Great job dude
Unless you can show the fight starting fairly, it hardly matters.
I dont need to show the fight starting

YOU already did

Jugo coaches Suigetsu, telling us that his focus is on helping his mates. We know this because Suigetsu would not die or even suffer

Not my problem youre too stupid to notice what this panel means 😂
Just as i would not use Jugo smashing B into the ground as fair evidence because
You wouldnt use that as evidence because it never fucking happened 😂

😂

And the one time Jugo did connect, 😂

Again...You are doing an AMAZING job arguing for Bees superiority over Jugo right now

You literally just proved that jugo cant even hurt Base Bee even if he tags him off guard and directly with his cannon punches 😂

What side of the debate are you on here 😂
We literally see Jugo use superior powers when he charges alone or is not doing teamwork . . .
You could not be more objectively wrong if you tried.
We see Jugos superior powers fall flat against a guy Base bee is comparable to or stronger than actually

And we see Jugo backed by an entire time still lose to Base Bee

You couldnt be more stupid if you tried
Actually, he does have an explosion attack
I never said he didnt genius

I said it doesnt compare in size to Deidaras C3

And does it?

Does Jugos tiny little chakra cannon compare to a village sized explosion?

No

No it doesnt

So shut up with this terrible strawman plz
Cherry picking panels
> Accuses me of cherry picking
> I literally posted like 2/3rds of the damn chapter

Okay

Sure

Whatever you say troll 😂
This is where i need you to post panels,
I have

I have posted panels

Ive posted panels backing literally every scrap of my argument

You just ignored them
You call this drawing blood? You should be ashamed of yourself! 🤣
> Sasuke is literally knuckle deep in the Raikages chest
> "you call this drawing blood"

Youre a moron
Jugo only took hits when distracted. The RK never once took him in fair ground.
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
This is a blatant lie as Ive already proved

The very first time the Raikage attacked Level 2 Jugo was in a direct attack from several meters away and Jugo was entirely helpless despite not even facing the full Raikages speed

COntinually restating your inane and wrong premise doesnt make it true you know
He literally blocked the fastest V1 c
No

No he didnt

He faced a slower V1 Raikage than Sasuke did and got fucking impaled anyway
YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO DO BETTER
And you keep not living up to that query
ou are very disrespectful for no reason.
Im being fairly cordial actually

Considering how long Ive entertained this trolls nonsense across like half a dozen other threads
It’s kind of weird and off putting
I dont recall asking you what you thought of how I deal with people who have a penchant for trolling and misinformation

But okay

Sure

Im off putting because I dont like dealing with bullshit across half a dozen pages

KK
I’ve never seen anyone on this site get as disrespectful over debates as you
You say while defending the dude who wants me to descend into a drunken depression IRL as a result of his "amazing argumentation"

Youre a weird one for sure

Look at the full picture next time champ
Not sure what the reason is for such a thing...
Then I suggest you learn to read

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'll go with Bee. He already tanked a hit from a partial transformed juugo no damage, i think his tails should tank juugo's blasts considering in his hachibi form, bee tanked his own bijuu bomb and the juubi bijuu bomb laser. Also, Bee has shown he is physically stronger than the raikage, so his hits should be more impactful.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was Sup man? This aggro mask you got on may seem cool, but who is it protecting? There's only one reason a man would wear a mask.

Point out where I insulted YOU and not YOUR ARGUMENT dude
This standard necessitates that both (insulting me, not insulting my arguements) must apply, which doesn't follow (non sequitir . . . ) from what i said, as my claim simply requires that insulting me is part of the deal, any deal.

And even putting aside that insulting my arguement can also work as an insult to me . . .
you try and fail miserably
Are you incapable of strawmanning people when you argue?
Troll some more
Learn to read
you troll
Yeah you need to get your eyes checked dude
You are either incredibly dumb or incredibly blind or incredibly biased for Jugo
And embarrassed yourself even further as a result of being incapable of following basic English
Like a moron
Use your brain when you try to talk to me
use your brain
You would need to be on drugs to argue otherwise
So all youve done here is proven to me (yat again) that you cant read
Great job dude
You couldnt be more stupid if you tried
Youre a moron
And that is in this thread alone . . .

Anyway. I notice you like scaling and "feats", so how about this?

Your scaling:
The same Raikage who BASE BEE can outperform as shown multiple times even WITHOUT Biju power or transformations in all but one scan
Puts standard B at the level of V2 Raikage

Showings:
You must be registered to see images

Have Jugo triple reacting to V1 B, all eight tails out, who is doing a flicker attack - first he sees him which is mental processing, then he moves to grab his friends who are 1m away, then he activates his jet packs on his back and finally moves far enough to save the team - while his body is in standard form.

So unless you simultaneously scale standard B above V2 Raikage and V1 B below V1 Raikage, you just scaled Jugo in standard form above V2 Raikage . . .

I've only been here for a few monthgs, BUT I CAN ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT EVERYONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ARGUE AROUND THIS.

So unless you think that someone who has reactions, on panel, that put him above standard B who you put above V2 Raikage would struggle with what you called less than maximum V1 Raikage, every arguement you are making about Jugo struggling on fair ground is invalid.
Like, even if we had on-panel confirmations, your own scaling would just give us a contradiction in which case you would be cherry picking sides.
What was it you said?
AltF4 said:
You literally just played yourself
As for the rest of your post . . .
I said show the clash between Jugo and B starting fairly, you claim i already did but quote the part where the entire team approaches B. This shows a gross inability to follow points, understand context and hear what the other person is saying. The entirety of your post is all about this problem and i am not going through it pointing this out every time.
Huh. That explains why you never once quote the parts where i tell you to learn context and rhetoric.
The same shield that blocks arrows can be a wall that traps you in one place.

gabe07j

Kin
205💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer bee wins he's faster and can even beat Sasuke at kenjutsu and has superior lightning release techniques and can damage juugo with his partial bijuu transformations. He is also a master of eight sword style

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer bee wins he's faster and can even beat Sasuke at kenjutsu and has superior lightning release techniques and can damage juugo with his partial bijuu transformations. He is also a master of eight sword style
But Jugo reacted to full V1 Killer B while he was in standard form, so why do you think KB is faster?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer bee solo'd the entirety of team taka in the anime so how jugou alone would stand any chance is beyond me
Killer B may not use his tailed beast energy cloaks or full tailed beast form. There are a few animals in the vicinity. All other conditions fair
Jugo can use the full Sage Transformation here