Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer B, restricted to his full tailed beast form
The Giant Crab, as defeated by Jiraiya

This is a full fight, Nagato will not desummon the crab no matter what. The beast form will only last five minutes. The location is the Forest of Death, Hidden Leaf. All other conditions fair.

Last edited:

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Bee does one of these

Or one of these

And the fight is over

Never mind "Beast mode will only last 5 minutes"

This crab would be lucky to last 5 seconds

Like...Jiraiyas HAIR oneshotted this clown...Same Jiraiya who even in Sage Mode has no business in any universe fighting Killer Bee...

How did you think this one was gonna go?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bee does one of these

Or one of these

And the fight is over

Never mind "Beast mode will only last 5 minutes"

This crab would be lucky to last 5 seconds

Like...Jiraiyas HAIR oneshotted this clown...Same Jiraiya who even in Sage Mode has no business in any universe fighting Killer Bee...

How did you think this one was gonna go?
How exactly will those work against the crab?

Will the explosions not touch Bee? Will a soft plushy tentacle that has done no physical damage to anyone somehow melt its shell?

Chill out, man.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How exactly will those work against the crab?
Are you fucking kidding?

How will an attack capable of levelling forests and mountains in an instant affect a crab that died to hair?

Gee I wonder 😂
Will the explosions not touch Bee?
Doesnt matter even if they do he can take them and survive the crab cant

Bee wins regardless
Will a soft plushy tentacle that has done no physical damage to anyone
By this exact same logic, I can say that the Crab has never TAKEN any physical damage without dying

So I guess he dies to 1010s punch now doesnt he

See why this is a stupid argument to make?

Also, Bee has the physical power to punch out Biju

Lol at the idea that he cant hurt a crab that Jiraiyas hair killed

get a fucking grip dude

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you fucking kidding?

How will an attack capable of levelling forests and mountains in an instant affect a crab that died to hair?

Gee I wonder 😂
Are you fruity kidding?

How will an attack that did zero damage to its targets when it hit them affect a shell that needed a Sannin to crack?

Gee I wonder

See? Difference is that my example took context into account. The Whirlwind attack had a chance to hurt people and failed. The crab didn't face puny attacks but rather one from a Sannin. So you can compare the damage opportunities the crab had, but for the Whirlwind you find that it had opportunities and failed to take them.

Doesnt matter even if they do he can take them and survive the crab cant

Bee wins regardless
"I'm at my limit, i need to rest"
"I'm sorry grandpa"

Hmm . . . B can definitely take them.

Now prove the crab, with its shell, would fail, please.

By this exact same logic, I can say that the Crab has never TAKEN any physical damage without dying

So I guess he dies to 1010s punch now doesnt he

See why this is a stupid argument to make?

Also, Bee has the physical power to punch out Biju

Lol at the idea that he cant hurt a crab that Jiraiyas hair killed

get a fucking grip dude
Crab had no opportunity to take hits . . . (but we can confer from the struggle that Jiraiya had (it took a moment to break, of visible strain) that it is very tough. We can also look at Jiraiya as a legend and how his hair bound Konan so tightly she could not escape its grip despite being covered in oil to conclude that it is very tough hair.)

On the other hand, the tentacles fought against Minato, Sasuke, Itachi, Nagato and six others and never hurt them. Keep in mind, they could and did tag them, so if it never hurt them that implies it could not.

See, there is this thing whereby an example only has value if it fulfills certain conditions, otherwise it is random blabbering. In this case, the tentacles can be used because they had a chance to fill up their track record, but the shell can't because it never had much of a chance (although i could argue). That's why i can reference the tentacle in the first place. You know what that thing is? Yeah, it applies here.

Oh wait, i think its called honest value. It gives me stronger grip than those tentacles ever had.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This dude might literally be the worst poster on any forum Ive ever been on

This is some REALLY trash ass dishonest representation and even worse argumentation

How will an attack that did zero damage to its targets when it hit them affect a shell that needed a Sannin to crack?

Gee I wonder
TBB has done 0 damage to its targets????

When it atomized entire mountain ranges far more durable than any Kage or Sannin or Summon is?

And tailed twister never did any damage to its targets?

When it incapacitated Biju amped Edo Jinchuriki to the point they were almost sealed seconds later?

Yeah this shits moronic

On all levels your argument is completely idiotic

Difference is that my example took context into account.
No the difference is your argument is a flaming bag of dogshit regarding its credibility or any shred of evidence

You have proven across multiple threads that you have 0 idea what a feat is or how to gauge them across characters

The crabs only durability feat is literally dying to a B ranked Jutsu

TBBs can level entire mountain ranges (which is a level of offensive power that even ALL 5 KAGE AT THE SAME TIME ADMITTED INFERIORITY TO AND WERE IN TOTAL AWE OF) and are directly stated to be more powerful than S Ranked Jutsu EVEN WHEN USED AT THEIR WEAKEST AND SMALLEST LEVEL

Your argument is asinine

Period

Full stop
The Whirlwind attack had a chance to hurt people and failed
No it hurt people fine

Youre just being incredibly dishonest and omitting the result of the attack entirely
The crab didn't face puny attacks but rather one from a Sannin
Sannin are literally shit tier compared to Biju

The Biju are readily and constantly portrayed as more powerful than all but the most powerful Kage in history (Naruto and Hashirama) as they are routinely noted to have enough power to affect the balance of power of THE ENTIRE PLANET

Even as INDIVIDUALS

The sannin have nowhere near that much clout and even a team of 5 Sannin level fighters pale in comparison to Biju output

On panel

Read the manga dude

"I'm at my limit, i need to rest"
"I'm sorry grandpa"

Hmm . . . B can definitely take them.
Notice how Bee is alive after taking the hit

Moron
Now prove the crab, with its shell, would fail
> >>> > >>> >>> Lions Mane >>> Crab durability

Your argument is stupid and you should feel bad about how stupid it is

You are literally arguing that lions mane is more powerful than FRS, an S ranked super rasengan variant that is so powerful and complex that Jiraiya COULDNT PERFORM IT EVEN WITH 2 DECADES TO TRY and makes all other Rasengans look like a joke. Including Jiraiyas own strongest Rasengan.

Except youre not just arguing that...

Youre also arguing that not only is lions mane more powerful than Jiraiyas own Massive rasengan...And not only are you further arguing that it trumps FRS which is directly stated above anything in Jiraiyas arsenal in power...But youre also arguing that its even stronger than Jutsu ABOVE FRS...And above even the SUPERIOR VARIANTS of that Jutsu that even at its weakest STILL TRUMPS FRS AS DIRECTLY STATED.

I really have no idea how a single human being could be this wrong on something

Its honestly impressive how wrong you are
Crab had no opportunity to take hits
Crab had an opportunity to take a hit and it failed actually

It was neg diffed by a casual B rank Jutsu from a trash tier fighter like Base Jiraiya

Therefore anything comparable or greater than Jiraiyas B ranked trash attack is also killing that crab

0 difficulty

Learn basic scaling and simple logic please

If A > B in power

And B > C in power

A >>> C

In this analogy

A = TBB variants

B = Lions mane

C = Crab durability
We can also look at Jiraiya as a legend and how his hair bound Konan so tightly she could not escape

No kid

Konan could have escaped literally whenever she wanted

get better opinions

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This dude might literally be the worst poster on any forum Ive ever been on

This is some REALLY trash ass dishonest representation and even worse argumentation

TBB has done 0 damage to its targets????

When it atomized entire mountain ranges far more durable than any Kage or Sannin or Summon is?

And tailed twister never did any damage to its targets?

When it incapacitated Biju amped Edo Jinchuriki to the point they were almost sealed seconds later?

Yeah this shits moronic

On all levels your argument is completely idiotic

No the difference is your argument is a flaming bag of dogshit regarding its credibility or any shred of evidence

You have proven across multiple threads that you have 0 idea what a feat is or how to gauge them across characters

TBBs can level entire mountain ranges (which is a level of offensive power that even ALL 5 KAGE AT THE SAME TIME ADMITTED INFERIORITY TO AND WERE IN TOTAL AWE OF) and are directly stated to be more powerful than S Ranked Jutsu EVEN WHEN USED AT THEIR WEAKEST AND SMALLEST LEVEL

Your argument is asinine

Period

Full stop

No it hurt people fine

Youre just being incredibly dishonest and omitting the result of the attack entirely

Sannin are literally shit tier compared to Biju

The Biju are readily and constantly portrayed as more powerful than all but the most powerful Kage in history (Naruto and Hashirama) as they are routinely noted to have enough power to affect the balance of power of THE ENTIRE PLANET

Even as INDIVIDUALS

The sannin have nowhere near that much clout and even a team of 5 Sannin level fighters pale in comparison to Biju output

On panel

Read the manga dude

Notice how Bee is alive after taking the hit

Moron

> >>> > >>> >>> Lions Mane >>> Crab durability

Your argument is stupid and you should feel bad about how stupid it is

You are literally arguing that lions mane is more powerful than FRS, an S ranked super rasengan variant that is so powerful and complex that Jiraiya COULDNT PERFORM IT EVEN WITH 2 DECADES TO TRY and makes all other Rasengans look like a joke. Including Jiraiyas own strongest Rasengan.

Except youre not just arguing that...

Youre also arguing that not only is lions mane more powerful than Jiraiyas own Massive rasengan...And not only are you further arguing that it trumps FRS which is directly stated above anything in Jiraiyas arsenal in power...But youre also arguing that its even stronger than Jutsu ABOVE FRS...And above even the SUPERIOR VARIANTS of that Jutsu that even at its weakest STILL TRUMPS FRS AS DIRECTLY STATED.

I really have no idea how a single human being could be this wrong on something

Its honestly impressive how wrong you are

Crab had an opportunity to take a hit and it failed actually

It was neg diffed by a casual B rank Jutsu from a trash tier fighter like Base Jiraiya

Therefore anything comparable or greater than Jiraiyas B ranked trash attack is also killing that crab

0 difficulty

Learn basic scaling and simple logic please

If A > B in power

And B > C in power

A >>> C

In this analogy

A = TBB variants

B = Lions mane

C = Crab durability

No kid

Konan could have escaped literally whenever she wanted

get better opinions
We were talking about the Whirlwind, not a TBB. Again you show you an inability follow points.
Just one thing worth covering here. This "split durability" you speak of. In the story, Minato cut a tail of Gyuki with a kunai but those tails also survived a TBB. So unless you scale a kunai above a TBB, that shows a cutting attack affect a soft flesh more than an energy explosion, which means anything has different resistances to different attcks. Again, we see Suigetsu as incapacitated by a simple lightning stream as by eating a TBB from Gyuki. So unless you scale elemental streaming to a TBB, then clearly characters are not equally affected by different attacks of different natures.
So you telling me to stop arguing different resistances is you telling me to go against the story. Kinda makes sense, to be honest.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not a durability feat if he died to it
Even if we discount the bjuudama cant gyuki just crush due to sheer size?

Minato cut a tail of Gyuki with a kunai but those tails also survived a TBB. So unless you scale a kunai above a TBB, that shows a cutting attack affect a soft flesh more than an energy explosion,
That was a small tentacle a and b it was a partial transformation on the part of bee so the tail that was cut by minato does not compare to a full sized tail from gyuki.
It's never stated that limbs or body parts created by partial transformations are the same strength to the actual bodyparts of the bjuu so thats a detail that you are presupposing really

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a small tentacle a and b it was a partial transformation on the part of bee so the tail that was cut by minato does not compare to a full sized tail from gyuki.
It's never stated that limbs or body parts created by partial transformations are the same strength to the actual bodyparts of the bjuu so thats a detail that you are presupposing really
It is never stated that they are less quality despite many opportunities to do so, so yours is also a presupposition.

That the only noted difference is size, plus other cases of partial vs full transformation (Jugo) maintaining quality of parts means it is more logical for it to be of same quality.

Besides that, a hand chop from 4th Raikage took out a horn, which is logically many times tougher than a fleshy soft tentacles. So the point stands either way. Hand chop // horn /////// tentacle /// TBB ?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is never stated that they are less quality despite many opportunities to do so, so yours is also a presupposition.
It's just common sense like you think boulders have the same durability as pebbles obviously not so it's not hold double standards for bee plus hebi sasuke struggled to cut off one tentacle of gyuki's a chidori amped sword so it's clear that gyuki's tentacles are stronger then bee's partial transformations unless you think minato's kunai is stronger then lightning infused sword

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just common sense like you think boulders have the same durability as pebbles obviously not so it's not hold double standards for bee plus hebi sasuke struggled to cut off one tentacle of gyuki's a chidori amped sword so it's clear that gyuki's tentacles are stronger then bee's partial transformations unless you think minato's kunai is stronger then lightning infused sword
The Raikage example still beats that.

Common sense works on common factors. Your thinking is good, but this is a fictional world, not our own - although i also appreciate the similarities and references. In this world, we have also been told of spirits, arguably demonic, which people themselves seek out to be possessed by. In this world, these spirits are among many talking animals that use supernatural energies. In this world, it just isn't like our own. Keep the common sense, but know that it only applies to common factors.
Your example is not only questionable on its own, as are examples by their definition - examples are not exactly the same as the scenarios they try to explain - but it would need tentacles to be made of the same stuff as rocks, to be a mere collection of pieces and to not he made out of the same energy as the full body. It would also need the transformation to be a technique and not a method, to be fundamentally different from a full transformation.

Too many differences, that's why its better to just go with core evidence.