[VS] Kidomaru & Tayuya vs. SRA Team 8 (Hinata, Shino, Kiba)

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao , team two wins scenario1 low diff , 2 med/diff.

Shino + hinata >>> kido.
-Bugs can eat the chakra in his webs and jyuken already counters it while both shino and hinata can blend into the environment using their sensory prowess.

Kiba beats tayuya since people like him and neji are logically perfect counters to her due to bein able to blend into the surroundings as even noted by shika.

At this range and location kiba/aka easily uses the element of surprise to attack her in unison , has akamaru blindside her with piss then proceeds to rip through her with garuuga.

Team wins both matches low/med diff.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this range and location kiba/aka easily uses the element of surprise to attack her in unison , has akamaru blindside her with piss then proceeds to rip through her with garuuga.

Team wins both matches low/med diff.
At 100m? With Kidomaru watching? You don't think Akamaru gets his ass sniped by Kidomaru? XD

Kidomaru's not an idiot, he's gonna pick out whoever has the least chance of defending or seeing it coming; I think he goes for Kiba/Akamaru first

Mostly just playing devil's advocate since there's some controversy (yay)

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At 100m? With Kidomaru watching? You don't think Akamaru gets his ass sniped by Kidomaru? XD

Kidomaru's not an idiot, he's gonna pick out whoever has the least chance of defending or seeing it coming; I think he goes for Kiba/Akamaru first

Mostly just playing devil's advocate since there's some controversy (yay)
At 100m in a forest where kido literally has no Intel on byakugan or kiba/shino with also no proof he can see them at that range , not before hinata anyway , who would simple alert kiba/shino to the incoming arrow coming from 100m.

Shino can alternatively work in unison with hinata's byakugan to send his bugs kido's way and blindside and neg him.

Reactions: Claymantan

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 8 wins.

It is in Kidomaru's and Tayuya's nature to underestimate their opponents and play around during battle before being forced to get serious. Shino on the other hand stated himself that he'd never underestimate his opponent, and will go all out from the very beginning [ ]. No intel screws over Kidomaru and Tayuya, because they will have no idea about Shino's insects, which can maneuver around the forest and into their location . The only one I could see countering the insect swarm is Kidomaru, seeing as he can apply a layer of armor over himself, which surfaces from his skin. Tayuya on the other hand is toast, especially when her flute will be infiltrated by insects, stopping her from operating it.

The biggest issue will be Kidomaru once he gets serious, but he won't be allowed to sit comfortably like in his battle against Neji, when he has insect swarms pestering him. Also, his web traps are countered via Shino's chakra eating insects and Hinata's juken, which destroys chakra. I eventually see Kidomaru overwhelmed and taken out by Kiba's Garōga.

Reactions: Claymantan

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 8 wins.

It is in Kidomaru's and Tayuya's nature to underestimate their opponents and play around during battle before being forced to get serious. Shino on the other hand stated himself that he'd never underestimate his opponent, and will go all out from the very beginning [ ]. No intel screws over Kidomaru and Tayuya, because they will have no idea about Shino's insects, which can maneuver around the forest and into their location . The only one I could see countering the insect swarm is Kidomaru, seeing as he can apply a layer of armor over himself, which surfaces from his skin. Tayuya on the other hand is toast, especially when her flute will be infiltrated by insects, stopping her from operating it.

The biggest issue will be Kidomaru once he gets serious, but he won't be allowed to sit comfortably like in his battle against Neji, when he has insect swarms pestering him. Also, his web traps are countered via Shino's chakra eating insects and Hinata's juken, which destroys chakra. I eventually see Kidomaru overwhelmed and taken out by Kiba's Garōga.
This.

People are seriously underestimating Shino.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team 8 wins.

Bold: In that same scan he says that he had to put the bug on him first. at 100 meters how is that going to happen? Shino doesn't get anywhere close to them.

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At 100m in a forest where kido literally has no Intel on byakugan or kiba/shino with also no proof he can see them at that range , not before hinata anyway , who would simple alert kiba/shino to the incoming arrow coming from 100m
Is Part I Hinata's Byakugan on that level though? Neji's own limit appears to be 50 m in 360 degrees without focusing his chakra in one direction:

You must be registered for see images

And I strongly doubt Hinata can even pull off the advanced detection techniques Neji was using at this point in the manga.

Kidomaru's visual acuity is definitely beyond 50 m; he was attacking Neji from a damn far distance away:

I don't think Kidomaru gets outdetected in this matchup. Even if Akamaru sniffs him out first (likely what happens, not Hinata seeing them right away), the range is enough that Kidomaru should be able to also find them before they get a significant advantage.

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Part I Hinata's Byakugan on that level though? Neji's own limit appears to be 50 m in 360 degrees without focusing his chakra in one direction:

And I strongly doubt Hinata can even pull off the advanced detection techniques Neji was using at this point in the manga.

Kidomaru's visual acuity is definitely beyond 50 m; he was attacking Neji from a damn far distance away:

I don't think Kidomaru gets outdetected in this matchup. Even if Akamaru sniffs him out first (likely what happens, not Hinata seeing them right away), the range is enough that Kidomaru should be able to also find them before they get a significant advantage.

True , but u also forget the fact that kido wont exactly know wat direction to look , unlike in neji's case along with the fact that with akamaru/kiba present all they need to do is catch the scent then direct hinata in the direction to focus , while shino sends his bugs to that location.

Even if kido sees them first his arrows/attacks wont catch them at that range with hinata present along with the fact that he has 3 targets to aim for and with shinos bugs makin their way to him its only a matter of time before hes blindsided and swarmed.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bold: In that same scan he says that he had to put the bug on him first. at 100 meters how is that going to happen? Shino doesn't get anywhere close to them.
That's only necessary if Shino needs to track them. It's not needed with his teams tracking support, in addition to the fact that both Kidomaru and Tayuya canonically fought right in the open in the beginning of the match.